LOVE FRUIT? GET THIS MELT!

Dolly

I got the Drive By Fruiting wax melts in my order for two reasons....#1, I love fruit, especially in home scents! #2, I love the name! That was one of my favorite scenes in Mrs. Doubtfire.....

Anyway, my review.....this scent lives up to its name! FRUIT FRUIT AND MORE FRUIT! I love it! Berries, citrus, and all kinds of fruit.....just SMUSHED together! I lit one in the office and in the house, and they have great diffusion!

I would love to have this one with some pheros too! Like Open Windows! HINT HINT HINT

• 1 year later...

This year, Mara did the Drive By Fruiting with Open Windows....YAY! Probably because she was tired of my begging..... :beggingpleasesmiley:

I love it! So nice! All fruity and happy! And I am in one of those piss-poor moods. getting over a sinus infection and finally able to SMELL again.....and just grumpy in general. SO needed my box today!!

Mara, I love you!! :LuvU396: This scent and phero combo is SO PERFECT! It is going to work so nicely in my tax office in the upcoming season....now I only need about.....OH, 100 more!!!!

I got a couple of Drive By Fruitings. Not sure if they are phero'd or not, but I really wanted to try the scent since I never have. Mara really went all out with some beautiful scent and phero blends this time around for sure!

Yes she did! I love the drive by fruiting.....smells like a yummy fruit salad! The Open Windows is working to turn my frown upside down, too!

This year, Mara did the Drive By Fruiting with Open Windows....YAY! Probably because she was tired of my begging..... :beggingpleasesmiley:

I love it! So nice! All fruity and happy! And I am in one of those piss-poor moods. getting over a sinus infection and finally able to SMELL again.....and just grumpy in general. SO needed my box today!!

Mara, I love you!! :LuvU396: This scent and phero combo is SO PERFECT! It is going to work so nicely in my tax office in the upcoming season....now I only need about.....OH, 100 more!!!!

Dang, I wanted to get some and just headed over to the etsy site and could not find these….boo hoo for me

• 5 weeks later...

Something about Drive By Fruiting (love the name, btw!) reminds me of a fruity candy I've smelled before but I can't think of which one. Or maybe one of those dolls that smelled like fruit. I'm having trouble putting my finger on it but there's a nostalgic thing going on for me. Definitely a bright, upbeat kind of scent and you can't go wrong with OW :)

Something about Drive By Fruiting (love the name, btw!) reminds me of a fruity candy I've smelled before but I can't think of which one. Or maybe one of those dolls that smelled like fruit. I'm having trouble putting my finger on it but there's a nostalgic thing going on for me. Definitely a bright, upbeat kind of scent and you can't go wrong with OW :)

It reminds me of Sweet Tarts at first (those large chewy ones they sold when I was a pre-teen) as soon as they start melting, and then shortly afterwards, I get all the fruits....love these with OW.....will make these a tax season staple in my office! Will be phero-bombing ALL of my clients.....need the HAPPY!

Of the melts I ordered I'm looking forward to this the most. It sounds like a festive scent for the home if friends or family stopped by, maybe have this melt burning in the living room w a fresh baked mixed berry pie wafting from the kitchen or paired w a bottle of blackcurrant and raspberry wine.

I'm burning these tarts left and right. I don't get the strong scent or throw as much as I get the mood elevating effect which is fine. It's winter and good vibe tarts are welcome. What little scent I do get is pure quality and delish.

• 2 weeks later...

My partner and I are both REALLY enjoying the scent of Drive By Fruiting! It *is* fruity for sure, but there are some other notes that just throw off a beautifully clean scent. Clean, crisp, bright, and sunny! I am going to have to say that next to Sugared Honeycomb, which has a totally different feel, this one is my favorite. The fact that it has Open Windows is a big plus too. I imagine that this one pairing really well with Levitation too. I didn;t order nearly enough of this one, so just ordered more. I would love to see this become a regular LP staple in the home scents.