Note about order frequency

halo0073

I was talking to Mara today and she wanted me to try to clarify what she means about not ordering too often as to avoid paypal fees. She is mostly concerned about people who make extremely small orders. For example one person ordered 2 $5 samples and then turned around the same day and made another order of $1.50. LP gets killed on fees from smaller orders. So if you want to order 5 samples, order them together in one order.She has people who order five $5 orders and then want to combine them to earn freebies. At that rate she can't afford freebies because she's getting killed on fees. The larger the order, the smaller the sliding scale fee is. She does not want you guys to be super worried about ordering too often. She considers $25 a "full" order. So if you order one bottle one week and want to order another $25 bottle the next week, please feel free to do so. She says most of us on the forum are already great about this. So in a nutshell, yes please do think about your order and try to combine things if you can, but no, do not stress out about this or feel like you have to wait a month to order again. If you are ordering at least $25 worth of product at a time, you are good to order at will. Thanks!

oh, good. yeah, I felt bad she'd sent out a $40 order and I hadn't paid for some other stuff I wanted to order. So that makes me feel better too. That clarifies that whole thing a lot! Thanks :)

Whew! That news really is welcome news to me too! I have been ordering frequently, playing catch-up..... and really don't want my frequency of ordering to negatively impact Mara's bottom-line (Uhm, the financial one... Because I'm sure all the running around she does catering to our perfume needs keeps her real bottom-line in tip-top shape!)

Whew! That news really is welcome news to me too! I have been ordering frequently, playing catch-up..... and really don't want my frequency of ordering to negatively impact Mara's bottom-line (Uhm, the financial one... Because I'm sure all the running around she does catering to our perfume needs keeps her real bottom-line in tip-top shape!)

:lol:

I was gonna say I try to order my kids to do at least one chore a day but nevermind :lol:

HA! If I count the times I order my kids to do stuff, my orders would be big enough. However, if I counted the RESULTS of ordering my kids...well, I'd have teeny tiny orders and have to order once a year to build up enough. Did that make any sense at all?!? I should never try to be funny when my brain isn't working.

:w00t: So Halo! THANKS for the clarification. I'd never been quite sure if one bottle was groovy! :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, this has been troubling me since I ordered the other day. I ordered off the LP site and then picked up a PE I had been eyeballing for some time. I know they will ship together since I ordered within the same hour and made reference to the other order. I hate that y'all got dinged twice with Paypal fees. Mea culpa. :(

Okay, this has been troubling me since I ordered the other day. I ordered off the LP site and then picked up a PE I had been eyeballing for some time. I know they will ship together since I ordered within the same hour and made reference to the other order. I hate that y'all got dinged twice with Paypal fees. Mea culpa. :(

I know...I had to do that with my last order too but I don't see any way to get around it!!!

• 4 weeks later...