Note from Mara

halo0073

Mara wanted me to say sorry she has been unavailable. She is programming 16 hours a day trying to beat the deadline of the 28th. She's sorry for late orders and for the lack of time to personally answer emails. It should all be back to normal soon.

All the more amazing that we're still having March NRs. Mara is just.effing.amazing.

Please for the love of LPs stop with the PE questions. Mara has posted about this, I have posted about this. Mara and i both are still receiving questions about them. I appreciate the enthusiasm but seriously. I suggest writing your thoughts down. There is even a forum section for this. But Mara cannot talk about these at this time. And if you ask me a question, I have to then pass it on to Mara which is the same as asking her the question. Thank you.

Please for the love of LPs stop with the PE questions. Mara has posted about this, I have posted about this. Mara and i both are still receiving questions about them. I appreciate the enthusiasm but seriously. I suggest writing your thoughts down. There is even a forum section for this. But Mara cannot talk about these at this time. And if you ask me a question, I have to then pass it on to Mara which is the same as asking her the question. Thank you.

What if I text you a question about a PE does that count? JK! :P

I think I heard Halo's head popping out in the Midwest. :D

QG beat you to it ;) No, my head is not going to pop. It's just hard to hear Mara ask for something over and over and try to communicate that to people and have it still keep coming up. Sorry, didn't mean to be a bitch about it.

QG beat you to it ;) No, my head is not going to pop. It's just hard to hear Mara ask for something over and over and try to communicate that to people and have it still keep coming up. Sorry, didn't mean to be a bitch about it.

Totally NOT a bitch..... :Emoticons04250:

Sending vibes of strength to Mara and thanking you for keeping us informed Halo :Hug_emoticon: ...I am so sorry she is going through this :(

I simply cannot imagine anyone knowingly doing anything to bring her added stress...shame...shame :mad:

Are the folks that are asking about the PE's not on the forums? I totally understand about being excited but as you stated you and Mara have stated that this option is not available at this point in time. Hopefully folks will take notice and not bother you or Mara with PE questions until she opens it up again....

QG beat you to it ;)

You're getting slow LV ... in fact a little while ago you just left me and Molls out there flapping ...

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7919&st=0&p=251959&&do=findComment&comment=251959

If they're one of us, name names!! Vee haf our vays of making them not talk . . . heheheh

Although, it's probably very rude to call someone out here!

Yes that would violate the tone of the community as Mara desires it to be, and of which I will also ensure is maintained.

As DD said, I would imagine (or at least hope) that maybe these people are not active on the forums. Perhaps they don't know the cart issues, or that PEs are on hold. If I were not a regular, and just happened on the main site, I might inquire too, out of ignorance.

As DD said, I would imagine (or at least hope) that maybe these people are not active on the forums. Perhaps they don't know the cart issues, or that PEs are on hold. If I were not a regular, and just happened on the main site, I might inquire too, out of ignorance.

See, that is exactly what I was thinking Molls, that its folks that are not on the forums and just order from the main page... Quite honestly, this is one of the few places that I order from that I joined the forum...

...which is why I figured you brought it up yet again, otherwise why would you do so.

But I'm going to say to everyone: if you're not doing it, then your conscience is clear. But if you are, then please stop.

You're getting slow LV ... in fact a little while ago you just left me and Molls out there flapping ...

http://lovepotion.in...59

I am getting slow.. I was recovering from Benadryl. that shiz leaves you groggy all day.. Never again... until next time the boys drive me nuts.. which will prob be tonight.. If I keep having these late night rendezvous with Benadryl my brain will never recover.. It feels like I've been out drinking tequila at that bad Mexican restaurant in Santa Monica with the man singing on the piano organ thing.. and boning in the back of sports cars with leather seats..

poor mara, editing my sales post sends me insane after five minutes! I'm dying to ask Mara something, not pe related, but i will wait til nr's are up. The waiting is killing me though!!

Shit I think it was me that asked about boosting a PE purchase.. I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN IT!

It feels like I've been out drinking tequila at that bad Mexican restaurant in Santa Monica with the man singing on the piano organ thing.. and boning in the back of sports cars with leather seats..

Tequia = one of the oldest formulas for getting girls to bone you in the back of your car, leather seats or not!! But thank you for the nod!

Tequia = one of the oldest formulas for getting girls to bone you in the back of your car, leather seats or not!! But thank you for the nod!

I miss those days... the only thing I have retained is the sports car with the leather seats, the man, and the memory of being tiny enough to do Cirque De Soleil tricks in small spaces.

I miss boning in cars. Didn't need any tequila.

Vixen: you don't need special persuasion for men, just ask. Or put their hand between your legs.

Edited by perfumesniffer

Is there a female version of that! :blushing:

Vixen: you don't need special persuasion for men, just ask. Or put their hand between your legs.

What PS said - just brush up against it and smile. That should be all it takes. At this point in my life too much alcohol intereferes with the sexcapades ... I just fall asleep instead. ZZZZZZZZZ.

I miss boning in cars. Didn't need any tequila.

Me too. No parking since this summer. :(

LMAOOO

well I had to blame my sluttiness on something

You say that word as if it is a bad thing lol. If sex in the backseat of a car is sluttiness, then please let me introduce myself. I am QG, Male Slut Extraordinnaire :lol: