Note from Mara

halo0073

Don't make me have to prune this thread, okay, please?

As usual we have managed to turn a note from Mara into gutter speak.. lol

no pruning! we will take our sexcapades to the STALK TALK!

ROTFLMAO! It's my fault. :blushing:

Sorry Luna - but if ya gotta prune us - well, prune away - we understand!

We are currently DOWN for orders entirely. Please do not try to order via the site until I have given the OK, ok? This might take me another day or two. Please email for an invoice if you can't wait. Thanks very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

xoxox

We are currently DOWN for orders entirely. Please do not try to order via the site until I have given the OK, ok? This might take me another day or two. Please email for an invoice if you can't wait. Thanks very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

xoxox

Good luck Mara!! If I could program I would be happy to help.

Good luck Mara!! If I could program I would be happy to help.

Me too! Good luck, I hope it all goes smoothly!

Please let me know if you find any Perfumerie pages that still have a BLUE button. They should all be YELLOW now. Thanks!!

I'm almost finished with the site, then I will continue to move the GGG and B&B items, etc over to the Artfire store.

Some things may require some explanation, I will come back and explain them later.

Thanks everyone!!!

Please let me know if you find any Perfumerie pages that still have a BLUE button. They should all be YELLOW now. Thanks!!

I'm almost finished with the site, then I will continue to move the GGG and B&B items, etc over to the Artfire store.

Some things may require some explanation, I will come back and explain them later.

Thanks everyone!!!

No rush Mara!!! Don't stress yourself out! Your court will be here when our Queen returns : )

My AF items are in the cart and ready to go soon as we get the green light!!!! The new site is showing only 1 bottle left for the ones I want, so I intend to move fast!! Until then, I have, oh, four dozen or so other bottles to tide me over . . . :P

The AF site is nicely organized and PRETTY! Mara is crafting a beautiful new site. Long Live the Queen!!!

Edited by Just Ducky

Can we order from the AF site, I'm so confused...

I'm taking Mara at her posted word and waiting for her to say it's OK. Waiting is not easy, is it!!!

I've never been able to see how many bottles are left in inventory. Is it a web browser thing?

And I am confused too ... everything I wanted seems to have disappeared completely. Patience ... deep breaths ...

The two items I want to order showed "1 left" on the site -- the other items I saw didn't have that limitation.

Patience . . . so difficult . . . must hold on . . .

I'm taking Mara at her posted word and waiting for her to say it's OK. Waiting is not easy, is it!!!

The two items I want to order showed "1 left" on the site -- the other items I saw didn't have that limitation.

Patience . . . so difficult . . . must hold on . . .

Thanks Ducky, I needed that clarification as I thought she meant the site vs AF... No worries, I can wait

You can order now!!!

I've still got a bunch more things to do but everything should be functioning now.

GGG items are being moved over to the Artfire shop, so if you don't see it in the Perfumerie, check the Artfire links. (Yes, you can order from Artfire anytime. I'll be adding tons more over there all weekend.)

I will make a longer post to explain some of the new cart quirks later.

Until then, check out how I amuse myself....

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Sets

Wow! Just placed my AF order -- was that ever a smooth transaction!!!!

I am impressed!!!!!

Well done, Mara! Definitely worth the wait (for us) and hassle (for you!)!

:hearts18:

You can order now!!!

Until then, check out how I amuse myself....

http://www.lovepotio...m/articles/Sets

:smiley-laughing024:

Good morning all my pheromonally sexy friends!

Made my first order using the new website and cart design and it's easy...too easy! It made feeding my addiction DANGEROUS! Mara thank you for your dedication and knowing your followers.

Favorite Section: Sample deal for Newbies. Especially the part where Mara selects the scent. Question: When do you lose the "Newbie" status? After my first order? If so, it would be nice to have something like this for "sort of newbies." I think it's nice to give Mara a word (i.e., exotic, sexual, dark, covering phero X, etc) and let her expertise match a scent.

Biggest Help: The Archive of Sold Out Potions. I know they aren't available but DARN, these fragrances sound AMAZING! Would love to run across Slave to Skin, Soulmate, and Special Delivery.

The organization and layout is spot on! The breakdown is easy to follow and allows me to jump to exactly what I want (e.g. perfumes or unscented pheromones).

I'm building my LP collection! :potions23: To be honest, Love Potion: Spell Collection is really drawing my interest.

Edited by shaywinnie

Ooooh! No more having to do do fake orders to check quantities!! If you click on the "Quantities" drop-down thingy for each bottle, it says how many bottles are available!!!! Of course, if it says "1 Available," then the "Quantities" drop-down thingy isn't there.

This is on the AF site -- I haven't checked the new Perfumerie cart set-up yet to see if it's the same.

ETA: The Perfumerie cart doesn't have the "Quantities" drop-down thingy, so it won't tell you the number available.

Edited by Just Ducky

And I am confused too ... everything I wanted seems to have disappeared completely. Patience ... deep breaths ...

I thought that for a second in the men's section until I realized that instead of one long page the men's section is now three pages. I was thinking "WTFudge?!?!" until I saw the 1of3 thing on the bottom.

I thought that for a second in the men's section until I realized that instead of one long page the men's section is now three pages. I was thinking "WTFudge?!?!" until I saw the 1of3 thing on the bottom.

FUDGE ? REALLY? j/k know you're being polite :)

looking for samples too, I'm lost... even worse than before, can't find anything, Artfire a little confusing too :cry:

are individual samples no longer available ?? I can't find the here or on AF

Edited by liz

FUDGE ? REALLY? j/k know you're being polite :)

looking for samples too, I'm lost... even worse than before, can't find anything, Artfire a little confusing too :cry:

are individual samples no longer available ?? I can't find the here or on AF

Liz, if you're on the regular LP site and go into the listing of a perfume, there's now a drop-down Options list where you can choose a trial vial. It's the first one that has the "1/3 fl. oz. roll on $24.95 listed in the little box. And on ArtFire, there are some trial vials mixed in with the bottle listings. It looks like Mara has added a bunch more listings since this morning!

ETA: Also, Mara made a page for sampler *sets* on the regular site, and it has some really cute pictures in there. Did you find that? I LOVE the "Dude, seriously? No." guy in the curly wig!!! :w00t:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Liz, if you're on the regular LP site and go into the listing of a perfume, there's now a drop-down Options list where you can choose a trial vial. It's the first one that has the "1/3 fl. oz. roll on $24.95 listed in the little box. And on ArtFire, there are some trial vials mixed in with the bottle listings. It looks like Mara has added a bunch more listings since this morning!

ETA: Also, Mara made a page for sampler *sets* on the regular site, and it has some really cute pictures in there. Did you find that? I LOVE the "Dude, seriously? No." guy in the curly wig!!! :w00t:

found it !! Thanks EOSP :)

took me a while to navigate the updated site...sheesh

Sampler page IS hilarious ! :D

ETA: Also, Mara made a page for sampler *sets* on the regular site, and it has some really cute pictures in there. Did you find that? I LOVE the "Dude, seriously? No." guy in the curly wig!!!

Sampler page IS hilarious !

Yeah it is pretty funny!

For we die-hard cart fans, the AF site has an RSS feed option!!! You can run an RSS feed on what's being added to the AF cart site as it progresses -- you know, catch those elusive Bodacious Musks before anyone else sees them . . . :P

Edited by Just Ducky

Biggest Help: The Archive of Sold Out Potions. I know they aren't available but DARN, these fragrances sound AMAZING! Would love to run across Slave to Skin, Soulmate, and Special Delivery.

Hey Shay...there was a rebrew of Special Delivery which I am certain is still available...different label and perhaps a bit different (because rebrews just are sometimes) BUT the original concept of chocolate covered cherries!!

We are currently DOWN for orders entirely. Please do not try to order via the site until I have given the OK, ok?
Can we order from the AF site, I'm so confused...

Crappy doodles, M--I thought you were referring only to the main LPMP (not artfire) site - I placed an artfire order before 3/1- so sorry!!! If you need me to undo/redo anything, please let me know

Edited by tyvey

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Shay...there was a rebrew of Special Delivery which I am certain is still available...different label and perhaps a bit different (because rebrews just are sometimes) BUT the original concept of chocolate covered cherries!!

Thanks, I'm adding it to my purchase this week.