ABOUT THE NEW CART SYSTEM!!

Potion Master

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished with the Wax Melts!

On each page note the following coupon codes to get your qty discounts:

The price stated is per each wax melt. Buying in quantity saves you money on shipping and you can also use the discount coupon for additional savings.

Buy 10 for a 10% discount.

Coupon Code: 10PERCENTOFF10WAXMELTS

Buy 20 or more for a 20% discount.

Coupon Code: 20PERCENTOFF20WAXMELTS

You can mix and match fragrances and still get the discount.

Mara, I was just over noodling on ArtFire, and the 10PERCENTOFF10WAXMELTS code wasn't working, but the 20PERCENTOFF20WAXMELTS one *was.* Did I just catch it in the middle of you working on the site? Oh and how do we do seller ratings over there? I want to enthuse, but can't figure out how to do it. :) Edited by ElizabethOSP

Mara, I was just over noodling on ArtFire, and the 10PERCENTOFF10WAXMELTS code wasn't working, but the 20PERCENTOFF20WAXMELTS one *was.* Did I just catch it in the middle of you working on the site? Oh and how do we do seller ratings over there? I want to enthuse, but can't figure out how to do it. :)

No! Let me go check the settings. Someone used that coupon only yesterday, so I know it's working.

OK! I figured it out! It had a default setting of only "one per person", so I turned that off so the coupon can be used over and over. Sorry about that! I am still trying to figure out this site.

I don't know how the ratings or feedback works, but I thank everyone who has left the stars for us! Maybe they can explain how they did it?

No! Let me go check the settings. Someone used that coupon only yesterday, so I know it's working.

OK! I figured it out! It had a default setting of only "one per person", so I turned that off so the coupon can be used over and over. Sorry about that! I am still trying to figure out this site.

I don't know how the ratings or feedback works, but I thank everyone who has left the stars for us! Maybe they can explain how they did it?

THANKS Mara!!! ~Ah LURVES those wax melts. Whenever I settle in to paint, the warmer HAS to be going. Period. :)

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO LEAVE FEEDBACK ON ARTFIRE?

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 4 weeks later...

Okay shoot me for being lazy. I started to wade through the first 2 pages and got overwhelmed, here's my question:

I want only ONE sample from the Artfire site: the GGG of scotches. The rest will be fro the perumerie. Do I order and check out on the Artfire site then separate order the rest on the perfumerie? I assume Mara, you'd just add that trial vial to my whole order? I think I need a tutorial for the new cart system...I was going to order tonight but it's late and I'll be fresher tomorrow.

And I want to add cops to my next bottle of LP red... how? (I have never added before)

Thanks for anyone who answers

Edited by Raq On

Okay shoot me for being lazy. I started to wade through the first 2 pages and got overwhelmed, here's my question:

I want only ONE sample from the Artfire site: the GGG of scotches. The rest will be fro the perumerie. Do I order and check out on the Artfire site then separate order the rest on the perfumerie? I assume Mara, you'd just add that trial vial to my whole order? I think I need a tutorial for the new cart system...I was going to order tonight but it's late and I'll be fresher tomorrow.

And I want to add cops to my next bottle of LP red... how? (I have never added before)

Thanks for anyone who answers

Raq On, I mentioned this in a thread but don't know which one right now. I have a Scotchies sample to send to you. Do you still have my email? When I tried looking for yours I couldn't find it, but I'll look again. All I need is your mailing address and I'll send you the sample, K?

To order with cops, when you are on the LP Red Perfumerie order page, you would first select the perfume bottle under Choose Size and click Add to Cart.

Then right below that add to cart button, there is another one for Options. Drop that down and select Add Copulins Only $5.00.

Then in the box "Which Phero to which Perfume", you type in LP Red. Then click Add to Cart.

This is how I ordered Merry! boosted with cops (which is so fabulous btw!) and it worked out just fine.

Raq On, I mentioned this in a thread but don't know which one right now. I have a Scotchies sample to send to you. Do you still have my email? When I tried looking for yours I couldn't find it, but I'll look again. All I need is your mailing address and I'll send you the sample, K?

To order with cops, when you are on the LP Red Perfumerie order page, you would first select the perfume bottle under Choose Size and click Add to Cart.

Then right below that add to cart button, there is another one for Options. Drop that down and select Add Copulins Only $5.00.

Then in the box "Which Phero to which Perfume", you type in LP Red. Then click Add to Cart.

This is how I ordered Merry! boosted with cops (which is so fabulous btw!) and it worked out just fine.

thanks GG. I emailed Mara for an email exchange as I don't have yours anymore. Thanks for the scotches! That's so sweet of you!

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I just emailed Mara for an invoice, but if there is a way to do this within the cart system, I'd like to know for future reference.

What if the forum credits being redeemed are less than the prices of any of the items being ordered? There is no way to do this, right?

ex: I have $15 worth of forum credits, and I want to order a $50 item and a $25 item.

• 1 year later...

I don't remember how to use a coupon code for $20 !! HELP PLS !!

the previous post aren't making sense to me :Emoticons04231:

I wanna order before the Sugareds sell out :(