A NEW use for sexy pheremones

Hi everybody... I'm a recently widowed Momma in the wilds and I'm confessing that I have bought a WHOLE PILE of LP fragrances with pheremones (and lot's of yummu plain ones) since I found LPMP in January. Why the love at first sniff? Because the sexyfragrances, both with and without pheremones, made me feel calmer, happier, grounded, like a missing part of my life (the hubby lovvy) was restored. I quikly found that putting the sexy pheremone ones on at bedtime (by myself) ensured a Magnificent rest, as if I had been having all the fun in the world before falling asleep. I just feel better about everything. Plus, due to a drastic medical intervention, I have ended up post-menopaused (about ten years too early for the average in my family). My mind and emotions were NOT ready for my hormones to be all wrapped-up, and all the "light" hormonal products the obygyn tried on me were too strong - made my liver mad or something. But the LPMP pheremones & fragrances give me that fulfilling lift I have been missing. So I've been using them every night. :Emoticons0804: All is Excellent. Thanks Mara for sharing Your magical talent with the world :bday1029: !!!!!!!!

Thanks for the WELCOMES!! And I do feel welcomed. :) Been a fragrance fanatic my whole life, but "over the counter" stuff just smells like Tide and Palmolive to me. Nice for cleaning, I guess :) Favorites? Probably every one at different time and moments. For a happy memory sleep,OCCO SLF, Pouncing Potion & Phero Girl are HEAVENLY. Many others work Great too! I like Mara's Rocket Fuel for day. Had a funny experience when I was first trying out pheros by day.. had some on when I took my youngest daughter to watch a HS girl's basketball game. Came in late, got stuck on end of bleachers where all the older married guys hang out working up the cool factor. At half time they all uncharacteristically took off fast to sit by their wives, arms wrapping around waists (not typical in public for the 50 to 60 age group in this area) It warmed my heart!!! Glad I could help them all accidentally. All the time, I'm CRAZY for Port Jolie, The Smoking Bun and Heart Strings. Get Happy with Treasured Hearts is GREAT for all day shopping trips with lots of stuck all-together in the van time (3 out of 4 of my kids at home are teens). Everybody is chirpier :bday1029:

Hello Chickadee! Methinks we're somewhat in the same boat, time-of-life-wise.

Your finding that pheromones affect your moods better than artificial supplements is worthy of a LOT of research. There's something going on here that's medically significant. There's countless reports here of people being affected by pheromones unbeknownst to themselves as to why, but you're reporting, in effect, that smelling hormones is as good as actually having them circulating in your blood. I'm not sure medical science is even aware of that...

Hello Chickadee! Methinks we're somewhat in the same boat, time-of-life-wise.

Your finding that pheromones affect your moods better than artificial supplements is worthy of a LOT of research. There's something going on here that's medically significant. There's countless reports here of people being affected by pheromones unbeknownst to themselves as to why, but you're reporting, in effect, that smelling hormones is as good as actually having them circulating in your blood. I'm not sure medical science is even aware of that...

Okay, now I'm quoting myself, my short term memory being what it is, I was going to start a new thread about this but realized I'd already voiced the thought. Sheesh.

Okay peeps, here's the deal. I'm 59, almost 60, decidedly post menopausal AND post total hysterectomy so my endogenous estrogen levels are only being replaced by the adrenal glands. About 13 years ago now, I started researching 'smart drugs' or nootropics (too much info to share, you'll have to do the research yourself if you're interested, or I can start a cheat sheet thread elsewhere) and decided to start experimenting with them. Long story short, I devised a supplemental program that included three different hormone replacements, DHEA, pregnenolone, and black cohosh. The combination was incredible on a nearly Fountain Of Youth, Ponce De Leon style level. Combined with over the counter lecithin supplements which improve the acetylcholine levels in the brain, for the first time in my life since I was pre-pubescent, I had rock-solid emotional states, access to my entire IQ rather than constant bouts of brain fog and mood swings, and people who have just met me usually guess I'm between 43 and 45 years old based on skin tone, etc. I also managed to realize I'm a writer for the first time in my life, rather than just a reader :)

Fast forward to present issues, and I was just diagnosed a few weeks ago with very low level breast cancer. And yes, there's a possibility that the hormone supplementation these past 13 years triggered it; there's no way of knowing. Could have repressed it or slowed it, too. But I've been ordered off ALL hormone supplementations, had a lumpectomy, now I've agreed to limited radiation with brachytherapy with great trepidation, and after that, they want to put me on aromatase inhibitors which will tank my remaining endogenous estrogen levels to 2% of normal. In other words, a chemical castration of epic proportions. When I asked the idiot means well 'chemo guy' doc if that didn't mean severe acceleration of aging, he just looked at me like I'd been on the internet too much or something; well the side effects of AIs are: severe joint pains, bone density loss, cardiac damage, and I'd be willing to bet, incipient crone-level skin wrinkling. And ladies, if your skin is turning to a collagen-less form of leather, so too are the rest of your internal organs. At some point, pliability gives way to calcification and you croak.

After I had to stop the three supplements I had grown very used to and also grown to LOVE the effects of, my mood tanked so badly that within a few days, I was an emotional wreck. Granted the recent diagnosis was bombing my stress levels, but I'm no good to myself or anyone else if I'm sobbing uncontrollably while trying to make breakfast or slamming doors so hard I break the hinges... :-/ I overnight turned from a thoroughly rational, emotionally solid post menopausal female into a pile of quivering, hysterical jello.

So here's my plan: I want to discover which pheromones might make up for the lack of internal, blood circulating estrogen. Not only for mood uplift, but possibly for actual effect on the body, anti-aging properties, without any remaining cancerous or precancerous cells getting a boost from blood-circulating hormones.

I know a lot of you have knowledge about which pheromones are the mood enhancers; the other is a more complicated question but worthy of some thought. If someone wants to forward this post to the Stone Research people, they might have some thoughts along these lines, or perhaps they've long since been working on it... there's not a small possibility that cancer and other diseases of aging could be fought with diet, exercise and hi-tech aromatherapy with pheromones...