SUPER SEXY

Dolly

Ok ladies, Mara posted this info in another thread, and since some of the actual components used in the Pharmacom blends are unfamiliar names, I thought this would be helpful to all of us. Here is what she posted about the Super Sexy blend components:

estratetraenol is said to be a mood elevator for men when worn by women, and is for stimulating feelings of love, protectiveness and gentleness.

alpha-Androstenol is said to create a friendly approachably impression, and can make the wearer seem less intimidating and more approachable. Encourages empathy and romantic feelings, creates an aura of youth and health, an impression of reproductive fitness, increases chattiness and friendliness from both sexes.

dehydroepiandrosterone is apparently credited as the hormone responsible for making females who live together have their periods at the same time, as well as for creating an urge to have sex.

tetrahydrodeoxycorticosterone is for sexual attraction and stimulation, supposedly lasting for hours after a person smells it.

androstAnone is credited with putting people at ease.

According to the chemist behind the most popular Copulin product, there is little to no actual pheromones present in copulin products. Instead they work on a subliminal sense memory basis by virtue of the scent of the product alone. (Which is exactly how our perfumes work, by the way).

Thank you Mara!!

Great - thanks for this Dolly..I've found Est also makes women look favorably on you too. anyone else have this experience?..I've always talked about how bitchy I've experienced other women when wearing pheros but i actually had a decent reaction when wearing est (specifically cuddle bunny)

• 1 month later...

Super Sexy really works. I'm going to purchase another bottle so that I don't run out. I'm getting good results from my husband and also co-workers. Yes I wear it to work. In my environment there's lots of good looking guys and hey it doesnt hurt to be "Super Sexy" even when your married. There's nothing wrong with a little sexual tension to get the blood pumping.I've found that once someone is exposed to my mone signature that they keep coming back for more. All the while breathing deeply with starry looks in their eyes. It's a lot of fun to see. My husband is very responsive to the pheromones and other scents that I use. He was a wild animal in bed but now he's an acrobatic, aggressive, wild animal...and I like it.

Super Sexy really works. I'm going to purchase another bottle so that I don't run out. I'm getting good results from my husband and also co-workers. Yes I wear it to work. In my environment there's lots of good looking guys and hey it doesnt hurt to be "Super Sexy" even when your married. There's nothing wrong with a little sexual tension to get the blood pumping.I've found that once someone is exposed to my mone signature that they keep coming back for more. All the while breathing deeply with starry looks in their eyes. It's a lot of fun to see. My husband is very responsive to the pheromones and other scents that I use. He was a wild animal in bed but now he's an acrobatic, aggressive, wild animal...and I like it.

I agree. There is nothing wrong with being super sexy. even if you are married. I think you can be a mother, a wife, a teacher, hell, a grandma for that matter and still exude sex appeal. glad to know super sexy works so well, I kinda figured it was going to be all that and some, which is why I ordered a bottle...I'm gonna get 2 next month so as not to run out for a while. Nice post countess

Thanks Djacquelynstew, I'm waiting for my fresh new bottle now. I still have some left and have been trying to test it out a bit more. I have noticed that it makes me feel really sexy when I wear it. Oh and the sexy jeans don't hurt either. At work the guys are always walking around with that "look" on their faces and I love it. Hey you only live once. You might as well attract all the attention that you can so you can be remembered. Fondly of course.

I purchased some Popularity Potion along with my other goodies. I can't wait to try that baby out as well. I'm having so much fun with everything here and I'm sure everyone else is too.

Peace