New Releases for MARCH 2013

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to try them all!!

Esp: LP Gold, Tease (love that label), Scotchies (love that label too!), Pixie Dust (oh hell, I love all the labels), Wicked!!

My BFF was here and after dinner, we sat here and drooled over the NR labels, then made her first order of pheros!! She is officially hooked! hahahaha

Can we order monthly samplers now, or do we have to wait til the cart is programmed?

Yay! A convert!!!

someone fan me so I return to consciousness

I got you Invi.

FMSFNg.JPG

Edited by BlueBear

I got you Invi.

LOL. BB! :lol:

Can we order monthly samplers now, or do we have to wait til the cart is programmed?

I'm hoping to have the cart programmed and up by today, but you can order sampler sets now. Just write in MARCH into the customer notes field provided for that item.

Thanks, Ladies!

Zomg, Zomg,Zomg!!!!!!!!!! I just took the little one to see Oz the Great & Powerful in 3D on it's opening night. Everybody go see it, it was FRACKING AWESOME! Now I need to go see it again, covered from head to toe in this month's sampler.

Omg I want to go see it sooo bad!!!!

Go tonight with Jude. There are some adorable jokes in this movie. Watching it was great, but hearing all the kids laugh at the same time was even better.

Go tonight with Jude. There are some adorable jokes in this movie. Watching it was great, but hearing all the kids laugh at the same time was even better.

We showed him the trailer and he said.. OHHH COOOL

I think he can handle it., if we give him popcorn and milk he'll be a good boy

Wicked, most definitely.....need samples of several others, too.....

Wicked, most definitely.....need samples of several others, too.....

curses !!

forgot to get FB of Wicked !!

do you think Mara will kill me if I put in another order or should I send email and then send $ thru paypal...aaaggghhh

anyone can chime in

Edited by liz

Eep,Liz,I would e-mail :)

Forgot to say how intriqued I was by the Pixie Dust font :D ...enjoyed the story,perfection!

Leprecaun Luck...ummm,Created By: My Daddy & Me,oh?

hmmm,the shoes made me a tad sad,something so beautiful should only cause envy in the hearts of the...Wicked :lol: ..."ain't nobody as bad as me" as always Luna Chick,you bring it! kudos o John for his creation,and Mara,well,you continiue to set the bar :abfx:

curses !!

forgot to get FB of Wicked !!

do you think Mara will kill me if I put in another order or should I send email and then send $ thru paypal...aaaggghhh

anyone can chime in

Just order it honey. As long as it's $25 or more, Mara doesn't care as much about multiple orders.

Just order it honey. As long as it's $25 or more, Mara doesn't care as much about multiple orders.

COOLNESS, 'cause after reading Luna's descriptions (NICELY WRITTEN as always, Mz Luna :) ) now I also want Leprechaun Luck TOO !!

Emerald City is a Le Wiz scent! and yep. Ruby Red definitely sounds up my alley. And Wicked almost had me til I got to the rum and brandy accords. I can't smell like booze around the new bosses!

ETA: But I still want one of everything!

Edited by BlueBear

EEEEEEGADS! I blinked and here they are!

Dying over Scotchies and Tease.

Me Too! MUST HAVE! OHMYGOODNESS! Ok, formulating my order...I'm on the fence about the Baby Chicks...what if it's too fruity and not enough sweet... UG decisions, decisions....

gasps* i will and i have to have ruby red. my cart has been sitting for weeks now because i cant seem to decide what to get, i keep modifying it, if only i could buy the whole stores samples.... ahhhh...