AD-Bonnie-LovePotion.jpg

Bonnie

AD-Wicked.jpg

Wicked

AD-RubyRed-LovePotion.jpg

Ruby Red

AD-EmeraldCity.jpg

Emerald City (unisex)

And by the way....we've gotten the all-clear to post some fragrances that were formerly just retail exclusives, but now you can buy them directly from us too! :D

Those would be:

The Titanic Inspired Collection:

* Young Rose

* Jack's Rose

* Forever Rose

* Raven Moon

* The Promise (phero enhanced w/Perfect Match)

and

* Dreams of Avalon

this last will be available in our Artfire store only because it is GGG!

OOOH Lp gold!!! perhaps a gold I can wear (assuming it has honey or amber notes in it....)

and Def keeping my eyes glued to Wicked, Pixie Dust, and TEASE!!! I love it Mara! Ahh so nice to be back in the LP groove :LuvU396:

Feeding Frenzy!

Good to see you again, Raq!

Swoon...as always the most creative use of concepts,images,fonts,alphas,textures,and techniques of the true graphic artist :abfx: Mara you are simply amazing...neato opaque effect on Gold,and love the Scotchies comped <?> font. LOL@ that kitteh ,expression priceless...ooooo a new Lace ... calmly await descriptions ,yeah right :) of the awesomeness within, and hope the new cart system means less work for you,not more!!!

OMGOMGOMGGold!!!

Wooo, so cute the Leprechaun! Amusingly, someone called my Graham a leprechaun once...she was spot on! LOVE the OZ inspired labels!

Ruby Red!! Cranberries? Pomegranate? baker's Vaniila and Whipped cream with some powdered sugar, and braided pigtails with ribbons!

I am ALL over the Wizard of Oz scents. I have a feeling Ruby Red is going to be my scent! They all look great. Full month sampler for this girl!

Standing by, money and drool bib in hand!

Scotchies -- butterscotchy?

Baby Chicks -- marshmallow! Mara's take on Peeps!!

Standing by, money and drool bib in hand!

Scotchies -- butterscotchy?

Baby Chicks -- marshmallow! Mara's take on Peeps!!

How amazing would that be? I was just at Target last night and eyed them.. I wanted to buy some but decided against it.

What about Bonnie?

Heather- Lavender, Lilac.. dreams of Highlanders..

OMG! I've been wanting to try Dreams of Avalon. @_@

And another LP! But I'm unsure if I would like Gold...

Definite curious about Tease, Pixie Dust, Leprechaun Luck, Wicked and Emerald City!

:BananaRow:GODS! This month is FULL OF WIN!!! :BananaRow:

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

...did I say, "Want?"

How amazing would that be? I was just at Target last night and eyed them.. I wanted to buy some but decided against it.

What about Bonnie?

Heather- Lavender, Lilac.. dreams of Highlanders..

Ooooh I'm hoping for the Heather!

*walks off into the fog singing*

Just take my hand and we'll go roamiiiiinnnn'

Through the heatherrrrr onnnnn the hiiiiillllllll...

Edited by ElizabethOSP

:BananaRow:GODS! This month is FULL OF WIN!!! :BananaRow:

...did I say, "Want?"

What she said!!!! Baby Chicks!!! Wicked!!! BONNIE!!!

OMG Bonnie is a rebrew too no????? I seem to recall lots of hand wringing begging for more of that one. That kitteh made me lol & I'm not even really a cat person. Adorable!!!

From the Perfumerie Archives on the original Bonnie: "Heather, Hay, Sweet Pea, Sweet Dill and more..."

Sounds wonderful!

I love coming home to new releases! A perfect end to a great day with my mum. Can't wait to see the notes for these - they all look so fun! :D

Wow, everything sounds so fun! Can't wait to read the descriptions, love the Wizard of Oz inspired names.

I don't think I am going to say what I originally said - I would be in trouble no matter what haha!

Edited by quietguy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to try them all!!

Esp: LP Gold, Tease (love that label), Scotchies (love that label too!), Pixie Dust (oh hell, I love all the labels), Wicked!!

My BFF was here and after dinner, we sat here and drooled over the NR labels, then made her first order of pheros!! She is officially hooked! hahahaha

Can we order monthly samplers now, or do we have to wait til the cart is programmed?

Wow!!! I love these labels! Pixie dust, Ruby Red, and Tease are already calling to me. I missed having NR fever!!

Ooh can't wait! Baby chicks! Tease! LP gold! Ruby Red! Drooling right now...

LP:Gold is a rebrew too:

A compelling and exquisitely feminine limited edition Love Potion® variety. This potion has all the powerful ingredients of the original, (rearranged in different measure), and more, with an emphasis on ingredients for demure and playful seduction. Sunny and girly, with mood elevating, confidence building qualities as well!

Golden honey, vanilla, amber, cocoa butter, a combination of citrus - grapefruit, orange, lemon grass; green tea, sandalwood, and the tiniest dash of patchouli.

Is Dreams of Avalon not yet in the Artfire shop? because I can't find it...

I was just eyeing off The Promise on the Magical Omaha site since loving my sniffee of it... how exciting to know I will have a full sample soon!

Beautiful labels! Looking forwad to the descriptions. I'm especially curious about Bonnie.

These all look great... I'm so excited to read Luna's Descriptions.... What a cool month this will be

WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please have notes that I like. I. need. you.

And--and--LP GOLD AND BONNIE ARE BACK ZOMG

*dies*

someone fan me so I return to consciousness

They ALL look FABULOUS :Emoticons04235:

WICKED has DEF peeked my FULL BTL interest !! and I never did try LP:Gold, the 1st time around