Beccah

AD-BabyChicks-LovePotion_1.jpg

Baby Chicks

It's just not a celebration of Spring without sugary gooey confections shaped like cute fuzzy baby animals! Our version of the Easter Basket classic is sheer pink fruitiness – courtesy of a mixture of cherry, strawberry and berries – blended with our favorite marshmallow flavoring and a cream filling accord for extra fluffiness. You will peep with pleasure to wear our candied creation!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
CHERRY ~ Stimulates and attracts love, attracts mate. Cheerfulness, good humor, mood elevator, divination.
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
BERRIES ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

Can. Not. Wait. It's pink! And it has marshmallow root. And cherries. And strawberries. And there are baby chicks on the label! Um... this just has "Eggers" written all over it. :D

Haha - OK there Punk Rock Chick!! :lol:

I mean I didn't even have to smell it to know.. Cute baby chicks and a marshmallow pink scent???? I put some on my hand because I am covered in LP Gold and Leppy Luck - OMG this... Pink Puff HEAVEN!

First I get strawberries, but not too much just a tiny drizzled bit the cherry helps to keep the strawberry to keep it from being too innocent smelling, sometimes with strawberry I feel like it smells to young on me and I feel like a pedophile, like I shouldn't be wearing it, but not it with this. then the berries take over and WOW it's so not young! I think the milk helps to keep it from being overly puppy and it kind of smells a bit sexy to me, like Lusty Licious but the milky version of that! The marshmallow and milk combo come out in the end and OMGPINK HEAVEN

I'm drooling right now. But wait it keeps morphing and getting better- It's a MOTHEREFFIN PINK PUFF BAKED PIE CAKE! It's very very bakery now with pink smoke OMG I feel like I am a pink freshly baked cake with pink frosting!!

This goes from being a baby chick to being a chicken and finally a Hen!

I LOVE THIS! Dammit so far all 3 that I tested I MUST have.

Can. Not. Wait. It's pink! And it has marshmallow root. And cherries. And strawberries. And there are baby chicks on the label! Um... this just has "Eggers" written all over it. :D

Haha - OK there Punk Rock Chick!! :lol:

:w00t: Hey! Punk Rock Chicks like pink stuff & baby chicks too! :party:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammit so far all 3 that I tested I MUST have.

You're breaking Mara's heart, girl!! :P

And our pocketbooks! :lol:

It's so peeeeenk and sugarrrryyyyy!

I tried it without looking up/recalling the notes and I did not identify the cherry or strawberry as themselves....it's just heavenly PEEENK SUGARRRRRR

ETA okay, an hour in, the cherry is declaring itself. Yay!!

Edited by tyvey

It's so peeeeenk and sugarrrryyyyy!

I tried it without looking up/recalling the notes and I did not identify the cherry or strawberry as themselves....it's just heavenly PEEENK SUGARRRRRR

ETA okay, an hour in, the cherry is declaring itself. Yay!!

Isn't this one amazzzzinggggg omg LACE?

Very sweet with just a hint of fluff to it. This is not as pink on me as I would have hoped. But it's very fruity, almost like jelly beans. Love the cherry note in it! I'm not getting much of the cream from this. I will enjoy my sample, but likely not a full bottle for me.

OMG!! This is totally reminding me of these jelly-filled marshmallows I found one easter, they were sooo good! I have been searching for them ever since. Baby Chicks is like taking a bite into one of those nommy treats, the creamy, fluffy marshmallow surrounding the sweet berry jelly in the middle. Delicious!! :Emoticons0086:

Edited by SpriteLeigh

I don't know! This one is starting all fruit on me, but it's not the piercing painful fruit that my skin sometimes does. It's sweet and juicy, which is nice, but I'm going to wait to see if the milk/butter/cream and marshmallow root make a debut....

EDIT:

I don't think I'll be getting a fb of this one. The fruitiness stays juicy and sweet (if that makes sense?) Hmm, I must be persnickety.

Edited by NuTrix

LOL

Perfect! More for me! :lol:

Good! I think I'm beginning to understand that I like sugary sweet more so than fruity sweet, though I very much like the fruity, especially this juicy sweet fruity. I got a sniffy of something called De Lucious which was the same way, a juicy drippingly ripe sugary sweet fruity but I seem to lean more toward sugary amber musky or creamy sweets. So strange a journey...but I'm LOVIN' it! :D

I like both kinds of sweet - sugary, fruity.

But I know what you mean about strange journeys. Before I found LP I used to wear a lot of resin-based perfumes. Now, I overlook most of them, not because I don't adore the smell, but because most of them give me piercing headaches. :huh:

I don't *really* mind though. I figure that for the last 15 years or so I've worn resins, it's time to give sugary, fruity, foodie perfumes their due! ;) Bring on the pink!

:D I'm so happy to WEAR perfume finally! And not just any perfume but that I had the incredible good fortune to stumble across artisan perfume that is so unique to EVERYTHING and ANYTHING else out there. Money wasted on commercial headache makers :wacko: and years of just not wearing anything at all. I feel like I'd been maybe even missing out on some of my femininity now that I'm enjoying fragrance so much (if that makes any sense?) LP rocks even more with hubby on board and asking for samples of his own! Now THAT'S a different KIND of SWEETNESS!!! :D:D:D

This isn't as fruity or pink on me as I thought it might be, although I really like the creamy fluffiness it has, sort of like EGG without the body of the amber. I enjoy that it has a different character for me than the other marshmallow-based scents I have.

Was I right or was I right? I LOVE THIS! It wears like a sheer, petal pink veil. It's not as little-girly as I thought it might be, or as marshmallow-gooey, either, which is wonderful. Not that I have any objections to gooeyness. I think it might even be light enough for me to wear to work! :D I'm super-happy with Baby Chicks, and I'm ecstatic that I got a full bottle right off the hop. It feels really good when you choose an unsniffed bottle and it turns out to be perfect, and exactly what you'd hoped for. :wub:

• 1 month later...

I used a lot of this to cover un CB today. It covered like a champ for EIGHT hours til the EST metallic swingset pole started seeping out. No cops at any point. :)

I mean I didn't even have to smell it to know.. Cute baby chicks and a marshmallow pink scent???? I put some on my hand because I am covered in LP Gold and Leppy Luck - OMG this... Pink Puff HEAVEN!

First I get strawberries, but not too much just a tiny drizzled bit the cherry helps to keep the strawberry to keep it from being too innocent smelling, sometimes with strawberry I feel like it smells to young on me and I feel like a pedophile, like I shouldn't be wearing it, but not it with this. then the berries take over and WOW it's so not young! I think the milk helps to keep it from being overly puppy and it kind of smells a bit sexy to me, like Lusty Licious but the milky version of that! The marshmallow and milk combo come out in the end and OMGPINK HEAVEN

I'm drooling right now. But wait it keeps morphing and getting better- It's a MOTHEREFFIN PINK PUFF BAKED PIE CAKE! It's very very bakery now with pink smoke OMG I feel like I am a pink freshly baked cake with pink frosting!!

This goes from being a baby chick to being a chicken and finally a Hen!

I LOVE THIS! Dammit so far all 3 that I tested I MUST have.

As I was reading the reviews for this baby again I saw that you mentioned "Lusty Licious" and I just read the reviews on that one... I so need a sample to compare this two, but I'm really thinking I just need a FB of Lusty Licious

• 3 months later...

This one "does what it says on the tin". :D

It's just like tearing into a fresh package of pink peeps in a crazed crush of cellophane. The waft of creamy whipped and frothy marshmallow goodness bops ya in the nose. There's a faint hit of strawberry, but mostly just creamy saccharin delight.

Yum! I wouldn't be able too wear this too often, but it's great for what it is. Unfortunately though, my skin eats it in about an hour and I'm left with just a trace of skin scent. I really have to stick my nose on my arm to smell anything at that point , but I think that's just me and marshmallow, cause Marsha did the same dang thing. Fun while it lasts though!

• 1 year later...

What happens if you microwave a marshmallow? Do I need to try this!?

Well, I wasn't so sure about this one, because I HATE peeps! I'm not a big fan of marshmallow candies. As someone else said, I only like them toasted on a stick. I was afraid this would be cloyingly sweet, but it's not. It's just a soft, delicate scent. I can barely smell it, and at first I thought my skin ate it immediately so I reapplied it right away, but now I think it's just so soft and delicate that it sort of smells like bare, sweet skin. It's a pretty scent; very feminine.

In the vial, I thought it smelled cops-y, but I don't get that at all on my skin. Once again, it's just the merest whisper of a scent. It would be good to wear if you don't want it to seem like you're wearing perfume, but you still want a bit of scent for yourself, if nothing else.

One more thing--it turned just a teensy bit smokey at the end of the day for some reason. Speaking of which, it did last a long time.

• 3 years later...

I tried this one again today. I had completely forgotten about my previous post, and I didn't look at the ingredients until after I had it on for awhile. So this time, I was expecting a fuzzy pastel yellow scent (because chicks, I guess, lol). And I got pink. And I was so confused. It was like a sweet marshmallowy plushness coated in glittering pink sugar crystals. It stayed pink for a looooonnnnng time, but now, near the end of the day, it smells warm and fuzzy and the pinkness has mellowed into a sweet pastel yellow. And this time, I don't get any smokeyness (I don't know how to spell that word, sorry). The softness reminds me a bit of Marsha Mellow (which I LOVE!).

Well we couldn't call it Peeps, yanno? So that was our compromise, but if you look at the first post, the original description stated that they were supposed to smell like Peeps without actually referencing the candy specifically.