Beccah

AD-LeprechaunLuck-LovePotion_1.jpg

Leprechaun Luck

It's no wonder we ladies love leprechauns…they are cobblers after all – that's how they amassed their fabulous fairy wealth – and who doesn’t love a good pair of magical shoes? But let's focus on the important part: the gleaming pot of gold they hoard so carefully. We've created a very special prosperity potion indeed, not only in terms of bringing the gold (and green) to you, but granting the hope of succeeding in all endeavors, because a positive attitude is half the battle!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
GINGER ~ Fiery
andfortifying, induces passion. Intensifies love spells and success spells. Love, money, success, power. Ginger increases sensitivity in the erogenous zones.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.

24kt GOLD ~ Gold is masculine in energy and a representation of the sun.
It's energy is projective and aggressive, and represents wealth and prosperity.

Not much of a floral person,but had to try this one for what it is :D HAH,certainly would not be the first time to be totally surprised and need more!

Honey is iffy on me but honeysuckle is usually the bomb!! Can't wait to try it with the cream note! Plus LP's potions are so powerful, how can I not try a money potion?

I know!!! I swear they are I don't care if this smells all snatchy on me I am going to wear because LP's $$$ potions are the bomb!

Oh my!!!! The lady likey!!!! At first application this was a bit bright like citrusy folded in a creamy tortilla. There is a pop or a fizz

That goes off like a firework for a second. During the dry down the honeysuckle emerges and continues to bloom. I can't detect Any

Other note yet- will continue to monitor and report - but I'll tell ya

Ladies i wish gold, $ and  smelled like this!

I love this. Sweet honeysuckle is all I can smell wet. I will come back as it changes.

ETA: 20 minutes later and I am still just getting sweet sweet honeysuckle. Beautiful.

Edited by halo0073

I love this. Sweet honeysuckle is all I can smell wet. I will come back as it changes.

ETA: 20 minutes later and I am still just getting sweet sweet honeysuckle. Beautiful.

i knew you would love this one! It's glorious isn't it?

Wet, I amped the lemon...glad I waited about half an hour as it has demurely faded and blended into the whole warm, mellow sweet works. Funny enough It reminded me most of ATO Gold...

I was unsure of this first on. It was a blast of honey and earthy ginger. Then the honey started doing this waxy thing that it is prone to do on me. If not the fact that it's a money potion, I would have washed it off. I am glad i didn't. Three hours in, and I've got this beautiful, creamy honeysuckle. The lemon isn't tart; it's soft and sweet sort of like the subtle citrus in a cheesecake. This is what sunshine on a warm summer day would smell like. :wub:

The scent makes me feel a bit giddy drunk on flower juice. Like a happy fat bee. At first this one seemed a bit too strong for me. Wet, and for the first hour or so, it is all powerful tart honeysuckle. After a couple of hours it is still tart honeysuckle, but it is more mellow and yielding. Makes me want to sniff more instead of punching me in the face. It has been about 5 hours and I can still smell it going strong. And this was after just putting on two wee little dots with the sample wand.

DD, I don't think I would add cops to this, but that's just me. For me, it feels too "Alice in Wonderland Golden Afternoon" for cops to enter the party.

I can't wait to try this one. I love honeysuckle, and it is one of the florals that doesn't normally go wonky on me. And, of course, I want it for the intent as well.....

Edited by Dolly

Oh wow! I need a full bottle! I've always loved honeysuckle...how could you not like it, most of us grew up smelling this during the warmer months. I get creamy sweet honeysuckle the entire time. Although, I sneezed once shortly after applying it. Not sure if the perfume is the reason?!

I got lilacs at first, kind of soapy lilac air freshener, after an hour or two of drydown the warm & delicious lemon-honey custard took over, blended with a touch of honeysuckle. At this stage my kitty lying next to me was whiffing it blissfully. She couldn't identify it, but she knew it was good.

Wore this today to give me some extra luck as I bought my lottery tickets. The more I've tried it the more I am really liking it. I like the dry down more than when wet. It has a floral sweetness that is divine on me. I think I just talked myself into a FB.

Edited by greenergal

I've just applied and what a wonderful honeysuckle I'm getting! With a bit of lemon? or ginger? or both? But it's honeysuckle for sure after the 1st 10 minutes. THIS IS A WINNER FO SHO! I've been LONGING for a honeysuckle and I'm in heaven at the moment. the brightness of either the ginger or lemon is really making it pop right now....loving it so far :D

EDIT:

The honeysuckle is staying prominent! This one is a win for me! I like so few florals and I LOVE this one! Wheee!

Edited by NuTrix

This one actually got me all squishy, in the emotional sense, because it takes me back to SO many fond memories in my life of being outdoors ALL DAY LONG in the sun and the green and the flowers! This scent is good for my soul, if that makes sense to anyone... :heart708:

So.... am I correct in assuming this one can be used for ritual purposes? I love the intent behind it (money! who can't use more?), and would totally wear it as a strongly intent driven perfume but I'm wondering if I can use some of this as a home fragrance and to dress candles, etc?

As I've noted with other scents, white florals just amp outrageously with my chemistry, and so this is no exception. I love honeysuckle but it's hard for me to wear it because of that issue. For example, I can't wear Suckled Honey to work because it's just too loud and people have complained. This is so pretty (and sweet even if I don't get that much of the gourmand aspect) but so intense (like, tuberose-level intense) that I fear it's the same problem. Even after it fades in the long drydown it's still deeply floral rather than allowing some of the other notes to come through. In its character I understand tyvey's comparison to ATO Gold, but that one is much more gourmand on me (which is why I like it). In the vial, however, I get the honey and lemon accents and I love the bright aura they lend, just wish I could get that on my skin.

So.... am I correct in assuming this one can be used for ritual purposes? I love the intent behind it (money! who can't use more?), and would totally wear it as a strongly intent driven perfume but I'm wondering if I can use some of this as a home fragrance and to dress candles, etc?

I don't see why not. (With regards to dressing candles. I'm guessing it would depend on how you used it to scent your home.)

I'm a little bit glad that my package arrived after the Easter weekend, or I might have cried, trying this one on. The smell reminds me intensely of my gramma's back yard, and my childhood which was spent, in large part, in that back yard. My gramma was on my mind a lot this past weekend, and I think trying this out, and then being around her family would have been a bit much for me. Needless to say, I love this bright little Leprechaun. I can't seem to detect any note other than the honeysuckle. It's very loud - almost too loud - on first application, but it does settle down quite a lot. I'm not certain it won't cause a headache. A lot of florals do. So I'll be testing this one rigorously before I make any decisions about full bottles. But I'm crossing my fingers. I'd really love to be able to wear this. And of course, I'm a sucker for the animal labels, and always enjoy adding them to my collection. :D

OK, many MANY florals go stupid on my skin, but honeysuckle is one of the ones that normally behaves......some honeysuckle varieties can get cloying on me, but at least they don't normally turn noxious. Now THIS......this is like the PERFECT honeysuckle scent! I love it! Need more!

Edited by Dolly

I am in absolute LOVE with this.....after wearing, some of the other notes peek out, just a TAD.....but it is still mostly that perfect, gorgeous honeysuckle. Not cloying or overbearing. JUST. PERFECT.

I don't know that I've ever smelled honeysuckle.. but if this is it, I like it!! The floral is sharp on first application, but within minutes it is a beautiful, creamy, sweet yumminess! I really like it!

Second that, the honeysuckle stood out most for me after application, didn't notice any citrus though, then it developed into such a soft creaminess, that lingered.

I'll be wearing this everyday until the tax deadline. I really need the magical properties to give me a boost with my taxes this year ;(

I owe, UGH!!!

Can't wait to hear what you think! I LUUUURV this one! I don't wear many florals but I'm am a sucker for this one! Hope you like it :love: I'm STILL holding out my next order for the April NRs but it's SO hard!