Beccah

AD-Scotchies-LovePotion_1.jpg

Scotchies

Who could have ever guessed that oatmeal is sexy? We did! This is one of the most scrumptiously sensual blends ever concocted and you'll have to wear it very carefully lest you be devoured once the scent slithers into the nose of your desired one...YUM! A mix of five oatmeal and three butter accords, sweetened with just a touch of maple and honey, this fragrance is reminiscent of those famously delicious cookies - oatmeal scotchies - but also sweet and warm in a decidedly erotic sort of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
OATS ~ Prosperity, abundance, sustenance, money spells.
BUTTER ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, so...I shouldn't drink the whole bottle? Maybe spread some over my quick oats in the morning? :Emoticons0086:

KIDDING - poor Mara! I know I'm going to love this one so much....

At first I thought, no brainer, oatmeal cookie-DONE. But then I wondered, Do you think the butter and oats will give it a cereal scent? I've never worn Oat. Honey I can't do but it's the last ingredient

@ Lady V: Do you have a blend w/ oats in it? What's it like?

Edited by Raq On

This one smells amazing on me. It's soooo sexy and it lasts forever. It smells like sexy girl skin, It has a very organic kind of feel to it, like how you'd want to smell naturally with nothing on. People will want to lick you. Just try it!

This made me go out and buy the ginormous box of quick oats at Costco today ... I didn't even need them as I sill have lots. Now I suddenly need to make cookies. Lots of cookies to hold me over till beginning of April and oh how I pray there is even just a sample vial of this one left!!

Already an LP addict. ;-)

I love oats and oatmeal. I almost did an oatmeal PE a few years ago. Now I wish I had because this is delicious. Smells just like oatmeal. I have too much stuff on right now to get the nuances so I will have to come back to this tomorrow with a clean slate. Scrummy!

At first I thought, no brainer, oatmeal cookie-DONE. But then I wondered, Do you think the butter and oats will give it a cereal scent? I've never worn Oat. Honey I can't do but it's the last ingredient

@ Lady V: Do you have a blend w/ oats in it? What's it like?

I have wheat siren I think that one has oats in it? I think you will enjoy this Raq!

That's interesting about the comparison to Vicars & Tarts, because of what it's meant to evoke I wasn't necessarily thinking it was going to be overly gourmand. I can't say I actually want to smell like oatmeal, but what it can evoke - the sexy girl skin quality - is what I like about scents like Embody The Tarot: The Empress, and Hathor: Creation Potion.

Mmmmm,oh yeah a Calii scent!! :) This is delicious,I don't get as much maple as I would like yet,but this should age splendidly...the butter/oats is a yummy bakery blend,a bit like Baskery,only it dries down somewhat dusty on me,but just for awhile,then comes right back to yummy !!! :D

How long have you had it on? The maple took a good while to come out for me.

Ummm,4 hours :lol:

hee...your baba kitteh avi continues to crack me the hell up,every single time I see it !!!

This one smells amazing on me. It's soooo sexy and it lasts forever. It smells like sexy girl skin, It has a very organic kind of feel to it, like how you'd want to smell naturally with nothing on. People will want to lick you. Just try it!

Then I'm sold! LOL

Great descriptions Mara!

Ok, you guys are making me nervous. I just nabbed my bottle so I wouldn't get caught without, as in the Cherry Nipples debacle of 2011. It sold out so fast I was left bottle-less and crying, and then Lady V sent me a surprise gift of one of HER bottles so I would have one of my own. :lol: Lesson learned, nab early! I am now happily slathered. :)

Oh my gosh. Rich, buttery, maple. It doesn't smell exactly like oatmeal to me, but i know that's what it is. It really is skin-like, and it is wearing better on me than The Empress. This is so, so sexy. Mara, you're scaring me. I'm nabbing my full bottle RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Mara can this one handle cops? Can all of the NR's handle cops?

Personally? I wouldn't. It could maybe handle about 5 drops tops. Have you tried Empress? That one could take more cops than this and it's in the same family. With this one I would add something either with very light cops of a straight social. Cougar, LFM, Lace, even Mother's Little Helper.

Pixie Dust and Baby Chicks are little too light for cops IMO too.

If the PM is worried and nabbed a bottle, then I'm terrified!! Please let the LP gods hear my prayers, lol :D

Yikes! I've been offline for a bit, and am just now getting a look at the new releases...this is one I definitely want! I hope hope HOPE there is some left when I'm able to buy :(

I can't even order samples till April :-(

If I fall in love with even just half of February which should finally be here today (I'm outside the USA and use a forwarding company so when I CAN order it takes longer but saves me on shipping) ... I think I might just ... cave in and get the yearly sample deal so I never miss out even on just a sniff!! ;-) But I will still have to wait Bwaaaaa

What I love about this is that it's still on my skin in the morning after I sleep on it, giving this "authentic" impression that my skin naturally smells like this.

And just so ya know.... One of the ingredients I cannot get again. I had a small amt and tried to order more before I even brewed this and my supplier told me it was no more. I can do something similar in future, but it will never be THIS again.