Beccah

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. what can I say except that this smells exactly like the cookie, meaning I want to lick myself repeatedly like a rabid zoo animal. The butterscotch note is spot-on, buttery but not "greasy" smelling and just a bit boozy, while the toasty, nutty smell of the oatmeal makes it smell like something amazing is baking two inches from my nose. I could roll in this stuff.

Holy crap. what can I say except that this smells exactly like the cookie

Yep, exactly! I succumbed to the panic and snagged a bottle and oh baby I'm glad I did! Pure cookie goodness in the bottle and when wet; with drydown this takes on a soft almost spicy quality on my skin that I really like. Delicious win!

I'm oozing joy! This is FANTASTIC and I am beyond happy that I ordered a fb. Drooooooling with delight! This is simply delicious! What a buttery maple honey oat fantasy!!!! Oh, oh, wait....drooling...need a tissue or napkin or something.... :hubbahubba:

Agreed! Instant classic...hmm...and maybe it's a slightly odd image...but I get it, lol

This is soooooo yummy! You guys were right!! I wore this for a little while yesterday, and then I sent my hubby to the store for cookies ;)

:huh::lol: Awesome!lol!

I’m seriously liking this one and jonesing for at least one FB... and this was not originally on my FB radar! This is indeed a wonderfully nice oatmeal and butterscotch scent; rich, buttery, and with just the right amount of sweetness.... MMMM, Yuummmy! Incredibly long-lasting, with nice throw yet with this remarkable close and compelling skin-scent. And, speaking of the throw and the compelling aspect to this scent, it really makes people around you happy and comforted. So many smiles and happy people around me while I wore this! I definitely like that!!! So important for me to know that the scents I am wearing help others around me feel good!

Now, up-topic, I see that Lady V spiked this with Lace. I’m not too sure how Lace works for me/on me as I do not yet much experience with the Lace blend... and, if I remember correctly, Lace was on one end of the spectrum with Lumina in the middle (described as a more complex and sophisticated than Lace and similar to but more subtle than Cougar) and Cougar on the other end... so, would Scotchies be okay boosted with Stone Cougar? I know Stone Cougar works admirably for me! I like the idea of the split-boosting... so, if this one would work for covering Stone Cougar, should it be two bottles of Scotchies? Or, a split with one of the other yummies from this month? Wicked? Pixie Dust? I haven't ever boosted anything (Mara does such a wonderful job in selecting beautifully appropriate scents and blends pairings, doesn't she?) and maybe it's about time I took a bit of a walk on the LP-boosting wild side...

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have a bottle coming I can sing it's praises :001_302: ...this is every bit as yummy on me as Baskery! and I can use it later in the day when my fav coffee scents are too stimulating :)

Chai,I think this would be wonderful boosted with Cougar :D

I got SO many compliments on this yesterday! AND my husband mauled me twice - before and after work LOL saying I smelled delicious! I was going to get another bottle but didn't this last order...but once I get my trials I'll be making another order...guess what's going in the basket if there are any left? *snickers*

• 2 weeks later...

You guys better hurry -- Scotchies is on the Artfire site now as a "GGG" -- only TWO bottles left!

Boughtboughtbought. Lady V just swiped 'em. There's five trial vials left though. Well, as of two minutes ago . . .

I think I grabbed the last one.. but if there is a second one and someone wants it you better get it before I buy that one too.

I get uber compliments on Scotchies and I had Mara boost it with full on LACE and BF acts like this :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0424::Emoticons0086::LuvU396::love592::shocked::omgwtf::wink2::love::banana132::blue_dancing_banana: and like the blue banana when I don;t give it up

Molls -- There's one left right now! GO!

I think I grabbed the last one.. but if there is a second one and someone wants it you better get it before I buy that one too.

I get uber compliments on Scotchies and I had Mara boost it with full on LACE and BF acts like this :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0424::Emoticons0086::LuvU396::love592::shocked::omgwtf::wink2::love::banana132::blue_dancing_banana: and like the blue banana when I don;t give it up

Congrats to you LV!

And good luck to you Molls, if you decide to get the last bottle!

Molls just posted on the GGG thread that she nabbed that last baby!

Something about this one makes it so great for bedtime - maybe its warm coziness. I also LOVE! how it evokes even the TEXTURE and especially the soft squishyness of a still-hot cookie. I've already put a frightening dent in my (first) bottle.

I got another one in my last order so 2 will have to do now that they're gone,,,anything that makes hubby nom me like his favorite desert?! Oh Yeah! Congrats Molls & LV! :D

Put this on around 8:30am andI STILL smell delicious 13 hours later! Love the staying power and scumiliciousness of this one! :Emoticons04235:

• 1 month later...

This smelled like warm oatmeal raisin cookies in the bottle. Wet it smelled great. After it dried someone told me I smell like nuts. What kind and whether that was good or bad I don't know. Another person told me that I smell like maple syrup. After it dried I got lots of butter and maple syrup.

A few hours later though, I found it smelled good, but made me really nauseous. The oat was really faint on me. It would smell good and well blended and then suddenly I would get bursts of butter and too sweet maple syrup. The butter was so strong I could taste it and it made me queasy. The killer was that I could not get this off my skin even though I didn't slather.

Aww that is just sad :(

...this is a true Calii scent,and is just amazing on me,in fact I didn't tell anyone until I got my own bottle, for fear of missing out. :lol:

:yeahthat: My hubby always head snaps when I wear this and loves it on me...I'm a fan too, lol...but getting him to express like rather than "meh" is ALWAYS a bonus! :lol:

Hi Cali,

Don't be sad. :)

It's kind of funny because I am still perplexed as to what "nuts" smell like. :smiley-laughing024:

It is really interesting how the whole body chemistry thing works out. I am discovering that certain ingredients work well with my skin and others I really need to stay away from. Like fruit is a really horrible longshot for me. :)

...this is a true Calii scent,and is just amazing on me,in fact I didn't tell anyone until I got my own bottle, for fear of missing out. :lol:

It is really interesting how the whole body chemistry thing works out. I am discovering that certain ingredients work well with my skin and others I really need to stay away from. Like fruit is a really horrible longshot for me. :)

Yep,it is what it is...some of other's favorites just are not gonna work out.Good thing we have the amazing selection we do,there truly is something for everyone :)

I generally didn't care for fruity much,but find myself really caught up in OCCO Ambrosia lately :lolipop:

• 2 weeks later...

Wore this one for hubby yesterday...he says it smells like graham pie to him...luuurves it...I get yummy cookies...but either way it's win/win! :heart: