AD-Tease-LovePotion_1.jpg

MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
WOOD SMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.
APPLE ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.

Yay! I can post from my phone now... Yes it is the woodsmoke that is giving me pause...I don't know why, isn't that what is in Phantoms Breath? Not sure how that would be though...hmmm...I like apple and have to make sure the musk isn't the piercing kind...

Just rambling...

Im scared of the musk and the apple being almost shampooey like what it did in Pomme. I hope it's that wondermusk we all die for and the apple from CAC

Had to try this ,I mean com'on,it's Lace!! :lol: ...some musks do not work on me,everything else sounds like a WIN...love teh smoke,ummm S'More Than A Feeling,Smoking Bun :D

OMG this is SOOOOO DELISH smelling! Now that I have tested properly.. Wet I get a bit of like a whispering vanilla smoke musk.. then that that stays for a bit and the musk isn't too sharp at all which I like.. It's weird this smells like marshmallow vanilla musky sweet smoke with a bit of sugar in there.. I get zero apple. I totally love this and it's going on the FB list fo sho. Yesterday I even doused myself and BF's pillow because I NEED to have my way and so we had a bit of a disagreement and I went to bed.. well in the middle of the night he was reaching over and hugging me and this morning he woke me up to tiny kisses on my nose lol. I'm such an evil sneaky bitch

:666::ange:

I wish i were an apple lover because if I was this would be my holy grail. Juicy red apple on a bed of lovely vanilla musk. I don't get the smoke at all until a couple hours in. Very sweet sugary smoke. Not a full bottle for me but I'll enjoy the heck outta my sample.

And I am evil too. I pherobomb Bf's pillow on the reg. Makes me laugh.

I wish i were an apple lover because if I was this would be my holy grail. Juicy red apple on a bed of lovely vanilla musk. I don't get the smoke at all until a couple hours in. Very sweet sugary smoke. Not a full bottle for me but I'll enjoy the heck outta my sample.

And I am evil too. I pherobomb Bf's pillow on the reg. Makes me laugh.

LMAO. Makes me laugh too.

I get the apple first and it is a yummy one,then it softly morphs to a light apple vanilla-y creaminess,with just a touch of sexy sweet smoke,oh my my what a nice vehicle for Lace! :lolipop:

ps,sure would like to know what kind of musk is in this! :)

I get the apple first and it is a yummy one,then it softly morphs to a light apple vanilla-y creaminess,with just a touch of sexy sweet smoke,oh my my what a nice vehicle for Lace! :lolipop:

To me this stays on top of my skin like a spray - I think it's the smokiness in the musk. I wanted to get this in spray but I don't have to because it feels just like a layer of sexy smokiness on me.

I get apple when wet but it quickly goes away. I am left with TDF smokey marshmallow that lasts all day. It is devine on me. The smoke note is more of a light toasted marshmallow smell. Not burnt at all. Very snuggly and warm.

The sweet/smokey scent combined with Lace makes me feel naughty and flirty as can be. This is such a winner for me!

OMG, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!!! I think I'm having a scent memory with it, because all I can think of is summer. I think it's the musk. It reminds me vaguely of Avon Skin So Soft, but much, much, much better. I'm getting just the teensiest bit of smoke, just enough to make this mysterious. But the apple! I love it! It's not too appley. First on, it's tart, but then it mellows and sweetens out a bit. Very girlish and sexy. I think this is my favorite!!

I'm assuming it's a white musk, anything else might overwhelm the marshmallow flavoring she used.

Thanks Luna Chick :) ... I still cannot get why the musks in Halo's Angilique and TMI ,for example , don't work on me,so when I find one that does,I ask :)

Well every musk is different, even if it's the same type. It's all about the sourcing. Also, I think it also depends on the blending because while a certain note may be fine, or at least fine in a certain amount, too much or some other note might cause the whole blend to go bad, in the chemistry sense.

Hmmmm. I wore this one yesterday. I'm not sure about this one. I couldn't wait for it to die down. Then, when I'd catch little whiffs of it throughout the day I'd be taken aback. Something in it just didn't sit right with my nose and I can't quite figure out what. :(

I'm going to wait a couple of days and try again.

Wet, the apple insisted that it was a pear - that brighter, more citrusy crispness. Within about an hour it had turned into what it still is, a drool-inducing cross of G&L and Candy Apple Cutie.

Wet, the apple insisted that it was a pear - that brighter, more citrusy crispness. Within about an hour it had turned into what it still is, a drool-inducing cross of G&L and Candy Apple Cutie.

oh holy hell. I'm doomed.

Someone said earlier that this reminds them of G&L crossed with Candy Apple Cutie. I'm wearing G&L today, and I can totally see the similarity. In fact...I may add a dab of Pomme de Poison (which has been my go to apple scent) to see what happens. Or a dab of Tease!

I really like CAC, but something in it gives me a bit of a headache, so I haven't ordered a full bottle. I'm still working on my sampler - basically sniffing it or dabbing a tiny bit on so I can enjoy it without having to take Advil! LOL! It'd be nice to have something reminiscent of CAC, hopefully without the need for pain killers. :)

I wore this yesterday...it's beautiful and some of you are going to flip for it, but it's not really for me. It's mostly apple with a bit of musk, vanilla, and marshmallow on me. I thought I'd love it, but I don't think I'm an apple girl. My hubby loves it, but since he says he can never smell LP's on me unless he's smelling my skin directly, it would just be a waste to get a fb.

I wore this yesterday...it's beautiful and some of you are going to flip for it, but it's not really for me. It's mostly apple with a bit of musk, vanilla, and marshmallow on me. I thought I'd love it, but I don't think I'm an apple girl. My hubby loves it, but since he says he can never smell LP's on me unless he's smelling my skin directly, it would just be a waste to get a fb.

It's the same for me. The apple is loud on me and I barely get the other stuff which are my favorite notes of all time.