New Releases for April 2008

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! May! ALERT-ALERT-! Beltane is a Potion!! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

and OMFG yum on the bottle art for UN - the un-phero'ed version of SUPER for Men -gads is that delicious artwork!

Piggie? NO Piggie? I'm dying to know what that is!

I'm guessing Turn On is a gender non-specific phero blend?

Fortune Cookie- an almond-based blend? Oh my sweetie will give you a huge virtual kiss if so! (and me a bottle right away!)

Oooo these look cool!

LOL! Good work, Katz! You are very close on most!

:Sigh: Isn't that (UN) the most breathtaking artwork?

Oh yes, you picked a winner on that label......for sure......

Would Piggy happen to be the weight loss potion I suggested?

Edited by Dolly

Ahem, we are calling it Anti-Piggy!

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

LOL! Will explain more later when I post the rest of them. Until then, feel free to speculate away!

WHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!! :2204:

PS.....reserve me a big VAT of it, pleeeeeeeeze.....

Edited by Dolly

WHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!! :2204:

PS.....reserve me a big VAT of it, pleeeeeeeeze.....

Huh, here I was thinking it was a phero blend to put OFF male chauvanist pigs! Doggone it... :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

let's see, guesses based on names and art-work. Turkish Delight, with lemon and rose? Beltane, probably incense and some kind of food, (lol,) though with the Unicorn label it might be more fresh than that. Piggy will be based on that recipe mentioned in the weight-loss thread, the one with mostly foody ingredients, which is supposed to help with appetite control. Fortune Cookie, an Asian inspired cookie smell. (Does it have some citrus, some ginger to add depth, or is it a plain, clean cookie?) Turn On, I'm guessing that the inspiration for this and the last contest were the same. Something with really bold notes, like colors in psychadelic art, maybe even a breath of the New Years Evil cannibus, but used in a completely different way, for that touchy, feely kind of high. Night of the Fae... I have no idea. Love it though. Hmm. Maybe jasmine, lilly of the valley and mushroom? Un, for men -- well, with Super Man stripped to his skivvies, I'm thinking the cool clean of the upper atmosphere, with a little bit of earthly musk and tree tops. Though, as this is a Mara dream, it might have some vanilla as well.

Speculation on the other four. At this point, my bets would be on a naked Lois, a pin-up girl, and I have no idea. This month's collection is extremely varied.

The label for Piggy is sooo cute! And is Turkish Delight going to be your take on rahat loukhoum? I would love that! Turn On sounds like fun, heh, and I'm not even really sure what it is...

I hope I don't get in trouble at work, but I had to check..... to see the new releases, can't wait to get home and take a better look.

liz :A002:

ps: I want them all AGAIN !!!!!

Edited by liz

Oh wow I think I may have to get some just for the artwork...At first glance I did not notice the superman clothing...

This is like Christmas! YAY!!!Cant wait to read up on them!

I hope I don't get in trouble at work, but I had to check..... to see the new releases, can't wait to get home and take a better look.

ps: I want them all AGAIN !!!!!

Oh, I want them all too!!! But, I'm going to wait this time, until they are in the store... and I can see full descriptions so I can go ahead and order full bottles of those I KNOW I want (and, I am really excited about the new anticipated phero blends!). Plus, I want some full bottles from March's new releases (I'm loving Allegro and Bravado SO VERY MUCH! I definitely need backups of those! Oh, and the Bears absconded with the bottle of Til Death I ordered...and there are those bottles of Cuddle Bunny Mara set aside for me... sounds like its time for a toy party so I can have some LP money!)

Here Piggy Piggy, he's so darn cute. Turkish Delight sounds good like something you can eat. I also like Beltane,love Unicorns and yea um the "UN"looks gooood. Wow I feel like I already know what I want to order and I don't even know the descriptions.

WOW thanks for the preview :Hug_emoticon:

J

Edited to add....

Wow I can't believe I just found LPMP :A002: . I've been missing out but I'll sure make up for it.

Edited by seamonkey

Please post the rest! I need to see the rest! I need descriptions!!!!!! I'm getting NOTHING done today! WHEN WILL THEY ALL BE UP?????????

LOL, I'm having to rein myself in today. *vibrates from curiosity and excitement*

I'm sure I will end up buying a bottle of Piggy just for the label. It is adorable, plus piggies are my favorite! :A002:

Good Call! Pigggies have always been my fav animal, so cute! :blue_dancing_banana: The scent is a definite MUST to add to my pig collection :Hug_emoticon:

... sounds like its time for a toy party so I can have some LP money!)

Chai, can you send me a catalog, I'll do a book party ??

OOh, I already want Beltane and Turkish delight. I love the smell of Turkish Delight, and I'd like the bloke from the label of Un too.... I am prepared to wait my turn if necessary....

Whooo. I am excited! :A002::Hug_emoticon::blue_dancing_banana:

May

Oh My GOSH!!!!!! Is this normal? I have never been here during new release time before.I'm losing it! How long does this take? When should we know something? I'm sitting here playing with my 70 or so samples wanting MORE!!!!!! :A002: It's like the computer is torturing me!!

Therapygirl

Edited by therapygirl

Oh My GOSH!!!!!! Is this normal? I have never been here during new release time before.I'm losing it! How long does this take? When should we know something? I'm sitting here playing with my 70 or so samples wanting MORE!!!!!! :A002: It's like the computer is torturing me!!

Therapygirl

Lol Therapygirl...maybe you need some calming chamomile tea? 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif Sometimes we get a teaser like this today, a few more tomorrow..and then the realeases a day after! Depends on how fast PM and SG can get the web-pages created, etc. Cue soothing music to go w/the tea, eh?

I think I'm gonna go straight for the valerian :A002: and sleep until tomorrow! Thanks for the chill notice. I'll relax and try to enjoy what I have. (Even though it's AWFULLY hard to do so knowing that there are more out there that i haven't had access to)

Therapygirl (waiting patiently)

I think I'm gonna go straight for the valerian :A002: and sleep until tomorrow! Thanks for the chill notice. I'll relax and try to enjoy what I have. (Even though it's AWFULLY hard to do so knowing that there are more out there that i haven't had access to)

After a few months you get used to the tension (sorta)... don't ask me how many times I've checked USPS Track and Confirm this week tho', hee-hee! :Hug_emoticon:

I am doing ok with the tension and excitement of the new goodies by bathing myself in the current scents that I own! :Hug_emoticon:

I am definetly going to have to try one of everything, as well as get some bottles of my faves from my first couple orders.

I am constantly stalking the going, going, gone thread to see what scent I HAVE to get ASAP so I dont lose the chance :A002:

I waited as long as I could for my postman earlier this week. I finally left him a note saying leave the package and I'll sign the delivery confirmation and leave it for him tomorrow. He was just leaving as I got back and had NOT left my package. I almost accosted him in the street :A002: with my children watching and my car running!

therapygirl

I think I'm gonna go straight for the valerian :Hug_emoticon: and sleep until tomorrow! Thanks for the chill notice. I'll relax and try to enjoy what I have. (Even though it's AWFULLY hard to do so knowing that there are more out there that i haven't had access to)

Aye

Get some kip lass...

Sometimes it can take days to get the descriptions and the web pages up. It's a lot of work. It's just the Ladies know we wait at the door slavering, so they give us the info as soon as they can, so it's often a bit piecemeal because we get a preview :blue_dancing_banana:

Hugs

May

PS Guess what it didn't rain on me today! So I don't have to post this! :A002: Oops!

Therapygirl

Oh, I know... I think they love torturing us and seeing us drool! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:Hug_emoticon::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:blue_dancing_banana::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This month, I've decided I'm acting *cool* and non-chalant... I'm going to wait patiently (okay, how many of you just spit your tea/cofffee/milk/soda at the computer? What, Ms. Antsy-Pants (aka "She Who Must be Slathered"), wait patiently? Never happen, right?)

No, seriously, I am!!! (Chai... walking away from the computer, humming softly to herself, albeit a bit tunelessly....

Chai, can you send me a catalog, I'll do a book party ??

DEFINITELY! E me an addy and I'll get it off to you!

Also, if anyone wants something a bit tamer... I sell educational felt storyboards/books/etc.... great for homeschooling/gifts for the kids/etc...

SUPPORT CHAI'S LP ADDICTION... BUY TOYS (of all types and for all age groups! Hee!)

Edited by Chaionlife

Oh yes, you picked a winner on that label......for sure......

Would Piggy happen to be the weight loss potion I suggested?

okay.... what is "UN" ? and is there really going to be an 'anti piggy' potion (as I pour the crumbs of a HUGE bag of Sun Chips in my mouth)

Oh, I know... I think they love torturing us and seeing us drool! :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

This month, I've decided I'm acting *cool* and non-chalant... I'm going to wait patiently (okay, how many of you just spit your tea/cofffee/milk/soda at the computer? What, Ms. Antsy-Pants (aka "She Who Must be Slathered"), wait patiently? Never happen, right?)

No, seriously, I am!!! (Chai... walking away from the computer, humming softly to herself, albeit a bit tunelessly....

Hmmmm...

You post this at 11.19 saying you are walking away and then you reply to a post of Dolly's at 11.25...

I somehow think the world record for long-distance strolls might be quite safe.

:A002::Hug_emoticon::blue_dancing_banana::003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

May

I waited as long as I could for my postman earlier this week. I finally left him a note saying leave the package and I'll sign the delivery confirmation and leave it for him tomorrow. He was just leaving as I got back and had NOT left my package. I almost accosted him in the street :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co with my children watching and my car running!

therapygirl

lol, I am always camping out on my porch, the mail people think I am nuts! :A002: I like the accosting :Hug_emoticon:

Also, if anyone wants something a bit tamer... I sell educational felt storyboards/books/etc.... great for homeschooling/gifts for the kids/etc...

SUPPORT CHAI'S LP ADDICTION... BUY TOYS (of all types and for all age groups! Hee!)

oooh is there a website or something, I have some wants, any lingerie? I am a junkie for this! :blue_dancing_banana:

Will do ! I'll email Mara, (sorry, after I backed out of the trade, I deleted ur email addy :A002: )

liz

Breathtaking, indeed!

Mara, who is the artist on that piece? I remember framing a print very similar to that when I worked in that field years ago. Odd bit of synchronicity here -- I was thinking about that print just the other day and wishing I could track it down!

Oh, I know... I think they love torturing us and seeing us drool! :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:A002::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:Hug_emoticon::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:blue_dancing_banana::019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co:003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I'm trying to keep myself busy by programming my new RAZR cellphone.....my post tax season gift to myself was an upgrade.....

Breathtaking, indeed!

Mara, who is the artist on that piece? I remember framing a print very similar to that when I worked in that field years ago. Odd bit of synchronicity here -- I was thinking about that print just the other day and wishing I could track it down!

It took me three days to hunt down the original! The artist who 'updated' it couldn't remember the source he used! Here it is:

http://www.artsforge.com/gallery_new/electric/youngman.html

I have yet to get the info on how the new artist wants to be credited, as he posted it under a screen name. So I'm holding off on that until I hear from him again.

It took me three days to hunt down the original! The artist who 'updated' it couldn't remember the source he used! Here it is:

http://www.artsforge.com/gallery_new/electric/youngman.html

I have yet to get the info on how the new artist wants to be credited, as he posted it under a screen name. So I'm holding off on that until I hear from him again.

Yeah, that's the print! Thank you so much for the info and the link.

When I first saw this print years ago, there was someone in my life who looked so much like this guy that it was uncanny. He's no longer in my life, but the image stayed with me. It's good to know who the artist was, and I'm tempted now to order a print!