New Releases for April 2008

I just placed an order for one of the new pheromones (estraenol)? My spelling is probably off as it has been a busy day and I can't think to spell right now.

I am really loving Dark Seductions lately. I swear that stuff is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really loving Dark Seductions lately. I swear that stuff is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it though? And Danna has posted that it is no longer on backorder! YAY!!! I am a happy happy girl..... :) I looooooove so many of the LP scents, but this one is definitely my fave.....I guess it is the closest thing I have to a "signature scent".....

Isn't it though? And Danna has posted that it is no longer on backorder! YAY!!! I am a happy happy girl..... :) I looooooove so many of the LP scents, but this one is definitely my fave.....I guess it is the closest thing I have to a "signature scent".....

I need to get a big bottle of it. I think Dark Seductions and Secret Weapon are definitely my favorites.

I need to get a big bottle of it. I think Dark Seductions and Secret Weapon are definitely my favorites.

Oh, I am definitely in the "multi-bottle club" with this one..... I don't EVER want to be without it!

Edited by Dolly

I just replied to Imperiana on another thread - but does Dark Seductions remind anyone else of Opium? It's got quite a similar 'feel' to it to me, very rich and luxurious...doggone thinkin' full bottle thoughts...

I'm really thinking about the Turkish Delight. Especially since it is recommended to fans of Raqs Sharqi. I was going to buy myself a couple of extra bottles of Raqs as backup, only to realise it was sold out. So imagine my delight at discovering Turkish Delight. I'm so tempted to order this now, though I know I should wait. I've made so many big purchases here in the past little bit my bank account is begging for a break. Will I listen? . . .

Turns out, I didn't listen.

Turns out, I didn't listen.

Atta' Girl !!! Join the 'club' (I'm juggling a debit card and a credit card for my addiction :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: )

liz :001_tt2:

Liz, Darling...

The scent of our Essence Oil EoW is exactly the same as what you tried...maybe not as LOUD, lays closer to the skin. But truly, I don't think this is for you at this time.

I'm having a good time blending Ewww into perfumes because I'm treating the smell of it like a perfume note, and blending it with complimentary ingredients accordingly. You might have better success if you stick with our finished blends with EoW Copulins in them. Try the Synchronicity instead, you'll like that one!

As far as Fortune Cookie, the Almond note is well blended and not dominant at all. It's there as a supportive prescence and for magical and thematic purpose, but this is not an ALMOND perfume. It's more crunchy sugar cookie, tea and bamboo.

As far as the surprises...ahhhhh...there's some pretty significant prizes in those cookies. heh. It's a lottery of free stuff!

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Ouch !! But you're right.... :001_tt2: I may never be ready for EoW. On the other hand, Synchronicity was an instant attraction. Someone (I'm interested in) used that same word when describing 'us' just the day before the new release were revealed and I thought how uncanny !!! While I've become 'more' accepting of vanilla, I was happy to read that it contained a non-foody hint of vanilla and the DYG is a plus since I haven't had a chance to try that one yet. AND, I love 'surprises' !!! ^_^ I'll take both please !

liz :001_tt2:

Edited by liz

Oh, two of my absolute favorites! They just seem to "fit" me so well... scent-wise, intent-wise, effect-wise... I get SO MANY compliments when I wear either of these two. It is the same with Cuddle Bunny, btw.

I just found out I may be going to Andalucia in May, so that's definitely another reason to get me some Spanish Gold...and I'll wear it there so that I really will be reminded of Spain whenever I smell it after I come back from my holidays there!

So it'll be that as well as Turkish Delight, Night of the Fae and maybe Turn On going in my next order...

I just found out I may be going to Andalucia in May, so that's definitely another reason to get me some Spanish Gold...and I'll wear it there so that I really will be reminded of Spain whenever I smell it after I come back from my holidays there!

So it'll be that as well as Turkish Delight, Night of the Fae and maybe Turn On going in my next order...

It was a visit to a village in Andalucia during May last year that sparked my original post about this perfume. <_<

May