Beccah

AD-Wicked_1.jpg

Wicked

Surrender (Dorothy), to this blend of pitch black resins - Nag Champa, Patchouli, Dragon's Blood and Amber - combined with devilishly spicy pumpkin, brewed with "spiritual" assistance thanks to a splash of brandy and rum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
CHAMPA RESIN ~
Self-confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
DRAGON'S BLOOD ~ Entices errant lovers to return, increases
power of other ingredients. Love, protection, exorcism, potency.
PUMPKIN ~ Fertility, plenty, abundance, prosperity. Male sexual stimulant.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
NUTMEG ~ Strengthens clairvoyance, luck, money, health, fidelity.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
BRANDY & RUM (Fermented Alcohols) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.

I'm especially curious how this will make me feel. I'm a little sensitive to other people's energies (not an empath) and anything with soothing ingredients is a plus bring that everyone seems to be a ball if stress these days. The marshmallow root makes me a bit nervous but I get to play with it any day now from my other order and have a month to find out. Oh how I wish I waited though j honestly don't know what I would have removed to get March's scents!

This was my favorite descrip- I thought.. Oh Damn she does dark too!- then I read her dark poetry and fell MADLY in love with Luna.

I loved Pixie Dust too- which makes sense because that is the other side of me- the story was beautiful Luna, my favorite- that one and this one.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Thanks dearie. :)

Mara wrote the description and I wrote the poem; I just had a vision of the Wicked Witch in a roadhouse with a blues band, just belting it out. lol.

Thanks dearie. :)

Mara wrote the description and I wrote the poem; I just had a vision of the Wicked Witch in a roadhouse with a blues band, just belting it out. lol.

Was she drinking a spiked pumpkin pie buttered rumbrandied latte by any chance ? Because this is what it smells like to me!! OMG

What am I going to do?? I love this one too! This on paper is so not a Lady V scent- but on my skin.. OMGGG

I get delicious cinammon spicy cookie pumpkin buttered something just sooo bad for you that it's soooo good!

OMG from the label to the poem to the drink!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a drink? I picture her drinking this and spilling some on her black corsetted body. OMG this is GORGE!!!!!!!!!!

I need this also!

This is ONE MOTHER'EFFEN BAD ASS BITCH SCENT.

I knew this was going to be a dark blend I could wear, but it actually doesn't come across as dark on me! I think the pumpkin is really lightening things up in this. It is blended so well, i can't really pick one note over the other. I'm not entirely sure what champa resin smells like, but there's almost something reminiscent of pine in here (which I love!) Oh but wait...it's been about ten minutes and I smell the rum coming. I amp that like crazy. But I think I like this!

I think I am going to have to get a sample of this one instead of going FB right off the bat.....pumpkin doesn't always play nice with my skin chemistry.....

THIS SMELLS GREAT !! so glad I decided to get a full sz btl !!

thought the DB would be too much, but it's just riiiiiight :)

awww mannnn sooooo close...this allllmost works on me...but the dragon's blood just spoils the party it always does on me. But for that, so pretty :sob:

Much foodier and sweeter than I expected- the resins DON'T totally overwhelm the foody aspect... and it's not actually all that dark on me...Reminds me of the pear frank Christmas one- Mistress Christmas? - and Sugared Magi, a bit. Glad to have tried it & will enjoy it for the day...

Edited by tyvey

awww mannnn sooooo close...this allllmost works on me...but the dragon's blood just spoils the party it always does on me. But for that, so pretty :sob:

Much foodier and sweeter than I expected- the resins DON'T totally overwhelm the foody aspect... and it's not actually all that dark on me...Reminds me of the pear frank Christmas one- Mistress Christmas? - and Sugared Magi, a bit. Glad to have tried it & will enjoy it for the day...

Hmmmm...you know, I thought I was getting a pine scent out of it, but maybe i was just associating it with Christmas...

• 2 weeks later...

Although I was a bit worried about the dragon's blood (which usually doesn't work on me), this is a great example of how I do love pumpkin combined with resin...this has that deep dark autumnal evocation to it, but very smooth and just sweet enough without overpowering the richness of the resin notes, but not too spicy. This is the kind of pumpkin I can wear!

So glad I have a sample!! First wearing it was super-spicy on me. I think I'll wait for a cool day and try again. Not that it's not good...it just screams spicy a little, where I was hoping for a whisper.

So glad I have a sample!! First wearing it was super-spicy on me. I think I'll wait for a cool day and try again. Not that it's not good...it just screams spicy a little, where I was hoping for a whisper.

Yes, spicy on me too....VERY SPICY. Not that that is a bad thing, mind you.....still wearing to see how the pumpkin behaves......

Yes, spicy on me too....VERY SPICY. Not that that is a bad thing, mind you.....still wearing to see how the pumpkin behaves......

OK, so after wearing for a couple of hours, the spices calmed down, and some resins peeked out......the best thing is that the pumpkin played nice with my skin chemistry! YAY!! That is very rare......but I am happy, so I just had to get some full bottle action going on this one!! It is really a lovely scent.....well done!!

Edited by Dolly

I'm so surprised! Normally the darker scents don't play nicely on my skin, but Wicked actually smells very pretty on me! It's still not my kind of scent, but it's kind of cool that it didn't give me an instant headache. When I first applied, I just about had a heart attack 'cause that initial application smelled amazingly like Ebil-ish! :huh: I know this doesn't have a thing in common with Ebil-ish, and the impression didn't stick around long. It dried down to a beautiful, sexy, slightly spicy dark scent. I quite like it.

I'm so surprised! Normally the darker scents don't play nicely on my skin, but Wicked actually smells very pretty on me! It's still not my kind of scent, but it's kind of cool that it didn't give me an instant headache. When I first applied, I just about had a heart attack 'cause that initial application smelled amazingly like Ebil-ish! :huh: I know this doesn't have a thing in common with Ebil-ish, and the impression didn't stick around long. It dried down to a beautiful, sexy, slightly spicy dark scent. I quite like it.

This is totally sexy which is why I had to get this half boosted with SS4W- I also like how strong it made me feel.

Like DONT FUCK WITH ME I AM WICKED BITCHES

......the best thing is that the pumpkin played nice with my skin chemistry! YAY!! That is very rare......but I am happy, so I just had to get some full bottle action going on this one!!

Yeah see it may be you're like me and pumpkin works best combined with resins.

Yeah see it may be you're like me and pumpkin works best combined with resins.

Maybe so!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Had to get a couple pf bottles of this one....wearing it right now and LOVE that the pumpkin is behaving itself......I am truly WICKED today......

From first application of Wicked, I was... and am... IN LOVE. I simply sit here, inhaling deeply, enjoying the richness and the depth and the sensual nature of this scent. There isn't any one note which stands out most prominently, just this beautiful, warm spiciness with an intoxicating edge. And, this, like many of the scents I prefer, can take on a comforting, soothing warmth. This is a scent which works equally well in the office, enwrapping clients in its cozy relaxing vibe, or in the bedroom, amping up the sexy wicked sensual side of my nature.

Lady V mentions boosting this with SS4W and I'm liking that suggestion. Think I'll give that a try.....

Tonight, however, I'm layering it with LFN. I need some of that clean the house in a hurry boost Eggers mentioned....

Edited by Chaionlife

Dark blend pumpkin. . . absolutely will not work for me.

*buys sample*

I know my skin will reject it vehemently.

*applies smattering of sample*

*sniffs*

:omgwtf:

*dashes off to buy two full bottles*

Just got a sample of this and as Lady V stated above this is spiked pumpkin pie. The pumpkin is the most prominent of all the notes on my skin. I want to wait and give this another try in a few weeks to see if I can get any of the other notes to come out.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow I'm surprised with Wicked. It's something I would not have thought to even try because many of these notes misbehave on my skin. But this is really nice and reminds me of Autumn. The resin notes don't completely take over and pumpkin is rich and decadent. Warm smelling and a bit spiced. I can't stop sniffing my wrist!

This is totally sexy which is why I had to get this half boosted with SS4W- I also like how strong it made me feel.

Like DONT FUCK WITH ME I AM WICKED BITCHES

I got mine half boosted with SS4W too, and I freaking love it... I know it's more of an Autumn scent, but I will be wearing it all the time. I love the scent - spicy sexy pumpkin - and the label, and how it makes me feel so sexy and badass...

For the first 20 minutes on the inner arm I got resins and creamy spice. But right away something biting came through smelling of perfume. Not a floral exactly, but a very strong, department store scent that eclipsed everything else. This has been happening to me lately and the common culprit seems to be Amber, (dragons' blood? don't know what that smells like) but I remember Mara saying she uses a lot of different Ambers and that it is pretty much a base note in most fragrances. Is that correct or am I mixing two memories from older posts together again?

Anyway, Sadly this one is not for me either. :-(

but I remember Mara saying she uses a lot of different Ambers and that it is pretty much a base note in most fragrances. Is that correct or am I mixing two memories from older posts together again?

Yeah that's what she said.

This is ONE MOTHER'EFFEN BAD ASS BITCH SCENT.

Ok. You all have described this fairly well and I really want to try it.

Had I not seen these reviews I would be hesitant b/c it seems like it would be a heavy patchouli scent. I've been working hard to get past my patchouli aversion. Even though I like spiced scents I often hear Patchouli and think, ugg Venice Beach hippy smell.

Please don't anyone get offended.. I was born and raised in CA and Venice was my hometown for the bulk of my life. And I loved it ...endless skating and biking on the beaches and just lots of fun.

anyway... I think this scent and LP Black are the ones to try to get past my aversion..

Edited by StacyK

Me too but my past association with patchouli takes the form of incense. Then again, honestly, I didn't know any hippies until college and I never considered them true hippies because...well...they were college students. :P

From first application of Wicked, I was... and am... IN LOVE. I simply sit here, inhaling deeply, enjoying the richness and the depth and the sensual nature of this scent. There isn't any one note which stands out most prominently, just this beautiful, warm spiciness with an intoxicating edge. And, this, like many of the scents I prefer, can take on a comforting, soothing warmth. This is a scent which works equally well in the office, enwrapping clients in its cozy relaxing vibe, or in the bedroom, amping up the sexy wicked sensual side of my nature.

Lady V mentions boosting this with SS4W and I'm liking that suggestion. Think I'll give that a try.....

Tonight, however, I'm layering it with LFN. I need some of that clean the house in a hurry boost Eggers mentioned....

I get the boost from LFN too but in spray only and I have an UN OIL so you know I am adding the spray to my list..

Wow I'm surprised with Wicked. It's something I would not have thought to even try because many of these notes misbehave on my skin. But this is really nice and reminds me of Autumn. The resin notes don't completely take over and pumpkin is rich and decadent. Warm smelling and a bit spiced. I can't stop sniffing my wrist!

Hearts I was curious about the notes and WOW it surprised me too!

I got mine half boosted with SS4W too, and I freaking love it... I know it's more of an Autumn scent, but I will be wearing it all the time. I love the scent - spicy sexy pumpkin - and the label, and how it makes me feel so sexy and badass...

SS4W is PERRFFECT FOR THIS BLEND! I love love love mine. This is the PERFECT fall scent, but I will use it year round too. The label ~ to the ingredients and I think with the SS4W it's just the perfect package.

Me too but my past association with patchouli takes the form of incense. Then again, honestly, I didn't know any hippies until college and I never considered them true hippies because...well...they were college students. :P

True.... should of said hippie wannabees

Oh god the incense ... wafting from some of the stalls on the beach.

I think if Molls can wear this I might like it too. Sorry no multi quote op on an iPhone.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

ok me again...

I have this earmarked for the sale, I won't get to sample this before I have to order my FB.. so be it:)

My question.. I want to boost it. I want to do LFN, for those of you who have this, can it handle the LFN boost?

Oh, wow. This is dark, rich, and CREAMY. It's the first creamy dark scent I've found. I'm not getting the patchouli as a dominant note in this one--I think I can pick out the nutmeg and vanilla, perhaps a hint of pumpkin, but otherwise, as others have said, this is complex and very much its own thing. There is a softness to the darkness--it's a cloudy sky with a sliver of moon, rather than crystalline moonless sky.

Weirdly, I get a more wintery than autumnal vibe with this one (I might be getting the slightest eggnog hit off the nutmeg!). This makes me think of the winter solstice, when things look darker than ever but the wheel of the year is tipping towards the light (that creamy streak I was talking about! I think my brain translates "cream" into "light"!). I think I might need a full bottle of this! although I need to see how it wears over the long stretch. Something is feeling just the tiniest bit head-achey....