New....Two days in and I'm addicted.

cchristys

I made my first purchase on Amazon and once I recieved the product, I immediately came to this site to learn how to wear it. I'm so glad that I did. OMG...I'm going to have so much fun with this. I have since ordered some more product from Amazon!! I can't wait to get it.

This is the review that I just wrote on Amazon. Not very creative...but 100% truthful! I've purchased many things from Amazon and this is my first review. I couldn't think of a username so I went with AddictedtoLP!!

I have owned BI for a total of two days now. The first day I wore it, I went a little too soft with it in fear that I might over do it. I lurked around on the website's message board and learned that you can actually OD on this and get an opposite reaction of what you really want. So, the first day, I didn't get much reaction. However, I wore one of the samples that was sent to me and got many, many compliments. (Tarot Empress...a soft, clean powdery scent) The second day, I got a little more brave with it and covered it with another one of the wonderful samples that was sent. This time, I got some awesome reactions. Oh...I should mention that I work with nothing but men. I read that you should really not wear this to work but, I did and it was pretty great!!! The men were really helpful with almost everything and seemed more willing to work in a teaming environment with me. They would stop me in the hall and say that my smile was great and that something about me was different. Oh, and the guy that I really like lingered in my office for quite a long time. A few times, I could see him blush and get speechless. So, yeah, I think I'm hooked. I will be careful about wearing it around the office....don't want to send the wrong impression. I wish that I could just target one person with it..the guy I like. I will be ordering more from this company. For work, I'm going to go with the pheromone based perfumes. I can't wait to get more.

So, there's my review!! I'm so excited to order more and try out more things. My Mom just made her first order too...she got the perfume with the Bomb Balm!!

Love this place already!! I only wish I had found this place sooner.

Christy

Thank you!! I'm cool with that...let the addiction begin!! My Fridge could be a little more empty anyways!!! :-)

Welcome Aboard!!!! Your fridge will be empty but you'll :jumpforjoy: smell great!

Welcome Aboard!!!! Your fridge will be empty but you'll :jumpforjoy: smell great!

Thank you!! I'm cool with that...let the addiction begin!! My Fridge could be a little more empty anyways!!! :-)

You will also wear the same jeans and black pants in rotation because the new releases are more important than a new pair of black slacks for work!

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad you are seeing results with the pheros already. Just remember with pheros that they will affect everyone and not just your target! Pheromones are what borought me here originally but the great company and scents keep me active on the boards.

:rofl222: Welcome to your new addiction...it will be the most pleasant vice you will EVER know! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, girls!! Did "Fantasizing" happen more once y'all received your Cops? I can't stop fantasizing and being happy. I don't do drugs but I sort of feel like I'm on some at the moment. The samples that were sent are giving me quite a high. OMG...I love them all. I wish I could just bathe in all the scents. LOL

Edited by cchristys

Thanks for the warm welcome, girls!! Did "Fantasizing" happen more once y'all received your Cops? I can't stop fantasizing and being happy. I don't do drugs but I sort of feel like I'm on some at the moment. The samples that were sent are giving me quite a high. OMG...I love them all. I wish I could just bathe in all the scents. LOL

OH yeah, cops can do that.....they have given more than one woman that sexy swing in her step.....and some reported having naughty dreams too......

WELCOME to the forum!!!

Did "Fantasizing" happen more once y'all received your Cops? I can't stop fantasizing and being happy. I don't do drugs but I sort of feel like I'm on some at the moment. The samples that were sent are giving me quite a high. OMG...I love them all. I wish I could just bathe in all the scents. LOL

I fall into that fantasizing category! Not that I never did before but I think it would be safe to say that I'm affected in that it intensifies the underlying currents I already have and surfaces them more often. Pheros don't make you something you are not...they enhance who you already are...you naughty girl! :blink::666::lol:

OMG...I almsot spit out my coffee because I started laughing so hard!! I guess I really am a naughy girl....the LP is bringing it out in me. Hmmm....I think I need to go out tonight. LOL!! I have to say, the cops and LP have brought out the "girly" in me again. I was really missing that girl!! LOL!! Oh, I'm back!!

I fall into that fantasizing category! Not that I never did before but I think it would be safe to say that I'm affected in that it intensifies the underlying currents I already have and surfaces them more often. Pheros don't make you something you are not...they enhance who you already are...you naughty girl! :blink::666::lol:

Edited by cchristys

WOWSAH! Step back all! The GURL is back! She's got a Spring in her Step! Sassy is the badge on her bosom and FLIRTY is her new middle name!

SHAZAM! :cat690::Emoticons04263::cheers04251::Emoticons0424:

You will also wear the same jeans and black pants in rotation because the new releases are more important than a new pair of black slacks for work!

LOL - you think she's kidding????

Welcome Christy. Just curious, did you hear about LP on Amazon and read the reviews?

Welcome to our home...welcome to the adventure !! :)

Pheros don't make you something you are not...they enhance who you already are

:yeahthat:

... when you can let your inner child out to play,the woman she has become will surprise and delight :001_302:

Yes, I found LP on Amazon and I love the reviews that I read (good job, girls)!! Once I received the product and got the business card, I wasted no time getting on this site!! I love it all...I'm really trying to restrain myself from ordering more.

Oh, I decided that wearing COPs to work was a fun expirement but, I'm done with that. It's a little to intense for me...I found it hard to concentrate on my work and found myself bummed out that the guy I liked didn't come in today. Any fragrance that helps with concentration? Oh, and I did say that I work with mostly men...it's been hard to get their respect around there! I'm the only Non-Engineer..they don't get me. LOL!!

LOL - you think she's kidding????

Welcome Christy. Just curious, did you hear about LP on Amazon and read the reviews?

Any fragrance that helps with concentration? Oh, and I did say that I work with mostly men...it's been hard to get their respect around there! I'm the only Non-Engineer..they don't get me. LOL!!

Look for anything with Focus Potion,or have one made!...and anything with Swimming With Sharks for respect !! :)

*new search function in the Perfumerie is awesome

I just ordered, along with a few other things, Swimming with the Sharks!! Thanks for the suggestion....this potion sounds perfect for me.

Look for anything with Focus Potion,or have one made!...and anything with Swimming With Sharks for respect !! :)

*new search function in the Perfumerie is awesome

Welcome, Fellow Newbie Addict :)

Let us know what exactly that was you wore the first day, and keep track of it yourself. Start a journal, it all starts to meld together in your brain and it's hard to keep track of individual hits and the more successful days unless you do. 'Specially when you get old like me.

Also, Be Aware that engineers are the easiest to influence of all men. Except for computer dweebs. Something about the way their brains work, but this stuff just does an end run around those highly rational minds and hits them right in the lizard brain.

Bwhahahahahahaahahaa!

This is a great idea!! (Breaking out the journal now) I didn't wear any Cops today and well, let's say that my mall experience wasn't as fun!! LOL!! I wore the PP for the first time today, and I didn't notice any difference. So, I guess I'm going to have to play around with this one.

The first day, I wore BI with Tarot Empress (sample) and the guys loved it. I smelled like baby powder (not my favorite scent) but it sure worked. LOL!! The next day, I wore BI with Wooing and Wapture (sample)...the whole thing about fell on my arm but I loved the scent....reminded me of the days when I snuck Bazooka bubble gum to school. LOL One of my coworkers said he really like it...I've worked with him for 10 years and he's never mentioned anything like this before.

Now, the guy I like, was saying really cute things to me, but for some reason, I was a little sassy and sarcastic back to him. (sarcastic happens when I really like someone) I need to start coming back with sexy remarks....I'm not sure why I come back the way I do. I guess I get a ittle overwhelmed at times.. Oh, I guess I should mention that I could be playing with fire...he's my adorable, younger and cute but somewhat geeky Supervisor. (single) First time in 20 years that I have ever been attracted to anybody that I work with. Engineers aren't exactly the most gorgeous either. LOL!! But, this one has my attention. :-)

So, there you have it. I think there should be a Potion called..."Playing with Fire" because this is what I'm doing right now.

Welcome, Fellow Newbie Addict :)

Let us know what exactly that was you wore the first day, and keep track of it yourself. Start a journal, it all starts to meld together in your brain and it's hard to keep track of individual hits and the more successful days unless you do. 'Specially when you get old like me.

Also, Be Aware that engineers are the easiest to influence of all men. Except for computer dweebs. Something about the way their brains work, but this stuff just does an end run around those highly rational minds and hits them right in the lizard brain.

Bwhahahahahahaahahaa!

Retraint was kissed away the minute I tried my first sample....in a matter of less than one week, I'll own full bottles of:

1. BI

2. Lick of Cream

3. PP

4. Art of War- Swimming with the Sharks

5. Cougar

6. Tease

7. Bomb Balm

8. Like A Magnet

Not to mention the yummy samples....I hope I get a handful more of these!!

Oh, and kiss restraint goodbye :P in a few weeks you'll need to look it up in the dictionary because it will have been blanked out of your memory ;)

Retraint was kissed away the minute I tried my first sample....in a matter of less than one week, I'll own full bottles of:

1. BI

2. Lick of Cream

3. PP

4. Art of War- Swimming with the Sharks

5. Cougar

6. Tease

7. Bomb Balm

8. Like A Magnet

Not to mention the yummy samples....I hope I get a handful more of these!!

Did you get Stone Cougar or Cougar Potion? And what flavor of LAM did you get? YUMYUMYUM!

Playing with Fire: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Resins and Woodsmoke? :)

Oh Potion Master, has this been Done?

I would be up for trying this one out! Sounds positively naughty! :666::ange:

OMG...I was looking these up a little while ago....I came up with the Cinnamon and Woodsmoke also. Although, I have no idea what the Woodsmoke or Resins smells like. I need this potion....Now, which PE should we put in there. Look at me...a Hopeless Newbie!! LMAO!!!

Playing with Fire: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Resins and Woodsmoke? :)

Oh Potion Master, has this been Done?

LMAO!!! I wish I could wear this to work next week. Right now, the Forbidden Office romance is completely in my head!! Awe, the fantasizing!!! LOL!! Agree...BI sounds awesome in there!!

[

Love it!! Forbidden office romances have always been my favorite. Gotta have BI in there!!

There's lots of different resin smells; tincture of benzoin is supposed to be the smell of J&J's Baby Powder (who knew?) Then there's various pine tree resins, etc. You can go over to Basenotes and read for hours. Gawd knows I do. I think I'm obsessed and trying to ignore all my other problems by learning to be a bloodhound.