Did I mess up? (Can't help myself with all the new goodies)

Okay, y'all know I'm very new to the LP world and I've gone a wee crazy ordering. I got my awesome shipment of goodies in today and immediatly put Tease on. (Love the scent) Then later, I put on Cougar....while at work. Not many people are in the office on Friday's, so I was just sniffing all my goodies. LOL!!

So here's what happened: For those that have seen my other posts, I'm really into my Supervisor. But........

today was kind of strange. While I was in a coworker's office talking, my Supervisor decided to pop in and just stand there and smile. He looked like he wasn't sure what to do so he asked me if I sent in my updated time card. I told him that it

was in his inbox. He then said..."Oh, okay, well, I'll talk to you later then." So, after I was done with my coworker, I went to his office to see if he needed anything else. )Today, I wore Tease and later, I accidently put on some Cougar over it. (you know how we are when we get our new toys...LOL!!)) He said, "Don't go anywhere, I'm checking your time card." So, I stood there for a second, while he was being all "SUPERVISOR" Then he said, "So, um......." He seemed at a loss for words. So, I said, is my time card okay? and he was like, "Um, yeah" So, I decided to ask, "So what's on your agenda for the weekend?" He then opened up and said that he was going camping with his brother and was pretty excited about it. He then asked me what was on my agenda? So, I told him. Now, here's the strange thing, most of the time, he kept working on his computer. He's usually giving me his undivided attention. I told him that I would let him get back to work and that I needed to do the same. He then said, "I'll stop by your office later so we can just chat." I said, "Looking forward to it." and then I left.

Well.....he never came to my office and he left without saying "Bye" So, the only thing different was the Tease and Cougar? Do you think this could have been a turn off for him? He seems soooo "Supervisory" today. Which, he is my Supervisor but I really missed the flirty guy today.

He had great reactions to BI and Lick of Cream?

Ugh....

Also, I have found myself to be a little weepy and depressed right now...normally, my Supervisor leaving without saying Bye wouldn't bother me much. Could it be the combination that I put on and all the pheromone stiffing that I did? LOL!!

THE LACE HAS MADE YOUR SUPERVISOR REALIZE HE IS IN MAD LOVE WITH YOU AND HE BEAT A QUICK EXIT SO HE COULD GO HOME AND HAVE A WEEPY MOMENT HIMSELF AND DEAL WITH HIS EMOTIONS!!!!

Frankly I am now even more in love with this guy than ever!!!

eta: but also I don't think i would do the lace/cougar combo. It's too much overload in my opinion. I like Lace for this situation.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

but also I don't think i would do the lace/cougar combo. It's too much overload in my opinion.

Exactly. That was just too much, which is why we keep saying be careful about combining mixes if you really think you have to. But honestly, it's much better to let just one work on its own.

I love the thought of this. LOL!!!! Makes me not as bummed. Went out with a GF after work for a few drinks...that helped some.

I'm in love with LACE...I think it's goint to be my go to scent.

THE LACE HAS MADE YOUR SUPERVISOR REALIZE HE IS IN MAD LOVE WITH YOU AND HE BEAT A QUICK EXIT SO HE COULD GO HOME AND HAVE A WEEPY MOMENT HIMSELF AND DEAL WITH HIS EMOTIONS!!!!

Frankly I am now even more in love with this guy than ever!!!

eta: but also I don't think i would do the lace/cougar combo. It's too much overload in my opinion. I like Lace for this situation.

It will never, ever happen again. LOL!! I will try on one a day for now on when I get my goodies in the mail. I hate this happened on a Friday beause I'll be dwelling on it all weekend. Glad I have plans most of the weekend though.

So, I guess I can undo this mess up with going back to what worked with him.....right? BI and Vanilla scent.

Exactly. That was just too much, which is why we keep saying be careful about combining mixes if you really think you have to. But honestly, it's much better to let just one work on its own.

It will never, ever happen again. LOL!! I will try on one a day for now on when I get my goodies in the mail. I hate this happened on a Friday beause I'll be dwelling on it all weekend. Glad I have plans most of the weekend though.

So, I guess I can undo this mess up with going back to what worked with him.....right? BI and Vanilla scent.

I think you can probably try different pheros with him, but one at a time. That's part of the fun of pheros - finding out how different ones affect certain people. I love trying new pheros on my BF. His first response to a blend is generally an exaggerated one, but because of that, it gives me a very clear idea of how it will affect him in the future - *very* handy to know. :) Especially when you want help with the housework, or someone to make you dinner, which I've recently learned! ;) Treasured Hearts is a wonder! :lol:

Also, if you tend to get your orders on a Friday, you can test them out over the weekend to see how they make *you* feel - 'cause knowing this is at least as important as knowing how they affect others. For instance, if you want to bolster your good mood, or make yourself feel a little more chipper, knowing which pheros affect you in which ways will make it easier to choose. I really appreciate having that time alone to figure out how I respond to certain blends. :)

Have fun playing! :D

I think you can probably try different pheros with him, but one at a time. That's part of the fun of pheros - finding out how different ones affect certain people.

to see how they make *you* feel - 'cause knowing this is at least as important as knowing how they affect others.Have fun playing! :D

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! :) ...especially the have fun. part!

See *I* would go with the socials first,BI is not work appropriate,IMO ...just sayin

BI sure makes me feel great and social though. I swear, it's my drug of choice. For me, it is my social......I guess it gives me the boost I need. I'm sure I'll find the right one....eventually.

THIS !!!!!!!!!!!! :) ...especially the have fun. part!

See *I* would go with the socials first,BI is not work appropriate,IMO ...just sayin

All phero newbies are allowed at least one pherobomb where you put it all on at once. :D We've all done it, even when we know better. Then after you do it and get some garbled results you get down to business and start doing some serious (and often seriously fun) testing.

One pherobomb is all it takes!! Bring back the fun!! LMAO!!!

All phero newbies are allowed at least one pherobomb where you put it all on at once. :D We've all done it, even when we know better. Then after you do it and get some garbled results you get down to business and start doing some serious (and often seriously fun) testing.

There is just something about that BI that just gives me drunken "power" confidence. LMAO!! I feel like I could get a Rock Star with it. :666: I know it shouldn't be worn at work, but that's where the guy is! I love the smell of Tease but it's not doing much for me as far as pheromones. I wonder why?

I need to start wearing my BI again. I've been sticking to all my prissy pheros lately. Hmm....when, where and with whom shall I trick with this treat? :666:

Edited by cchristys

There is just something about that BI that just gives me drunken "power" confidence. LMAO!! I feel like I could get a Rock Star with it. :666: I know it shouldn't be worn at work, but that's where the guy is! I love the smell of Tease but it's not doing much for me as far as pheromones. I wonder why?

What are you expecting Mr. Cutie to do? Facing the constraints you face at work, he might not act the way you won't him to act. Perhaps BI might make him cross the line when you guys are alone outside work .... I'm just guessing here...

In fantasy or reality? LOL!!! Seriously, I just want him to ask me out... outside of work.

What are you expecting Mr. Cutie to do? Facing the constraints you face at work, he might not act the way you won't him to act. Perhaps BI might make him cross the line when you guys are alone outside work .... I'm just guessing here...

Well, not all pheros work for every person......I think Lace is in Tease....Lace doesn't do me any favors either, even though it is a big hit with MANY ladies here. You might want to try Leather.....it is one of my faves. And if you get it without cops added you aren't putting off the strong sex signal that BI gives off.....BI is a bit much for the workplace, methinks.

In fantasy or reality? LOL!!! Seriously, I just want him to ask me out... outside of work.

Maybe you will need to take the lead and ask HIM out. Maybe just something simple, like coffee after work or something. Something friendly....see where it goes from there.

Do him the favour and just make the first move. For whatever reasons why he has not done it already, I'm not sure if Leather is going to scare him off!!!

Well it does seem like the guy likes aggressive women because the BI is working but the Lace isn't so I think Leather or Audacious is a good plan B.

So...Joc is probably right too...you may have to make the first move!

(not that I could do that...I like the guy to be the aggressor and preferably have thrown me on his desk by now for mad passionate Government Worker Sex.)

(not that I could do that...I like the guy to be the aggressor and preferably have thrown me on his desk by now for mad passionate Government Worker Sex.)

Yeah to that! I'm quite aggressive and assertive so I have made the first move a couple of times in the past. No time for games, so to speak! Lol!

Ok I just remembered that I am the one that asked Michael out. We also met at work and had seriously flirting going on. This was 13 years ago and I can't believe I forgot how we started our mad passionate relationship (which lasted over ten years and and we are still obviously in each others lives).

I asked him if I could come over and watch a movie. Can you imagine? I cannot imagine doing that now but I did indeed do this.

And I did indeed go to his house and "start" watching a movie that night...

Well it does seem like the guy likes aggressive women because the BI is working but the Lace isn't so I think Leather or Audacious is a good plan B.

Or at the very least I would say that since you've been bombarding him with BI then Lace is just not going to have any effect now because it's much more subtle.

If you want the whole "rock star" vibe at work or whatever then it might be worth your while to try Popularity Potion or Audacious or even just LAM!

I'm doing the LAM and well, let's just say that it's working!! Oh, yes...it's working!! I'm not being very subtle either. I still don't know how to make the first move but I know he's into me. I can tell it. Today, I was getting on the elevator and I thought, if that door opens and he comes out of it, I'm going to freak out. Well...guess what happened, the door opened and he was standing there. It was so strange I just looked at him and started walking away....it was almost like I couldn't believe he was there. (I felt like I was having an out of body experience) He said, "Wait....what kind of greeting is this?" I swear, I felt like I was going to spontaneously combust!! I couldn't hide!! LOL!! WTH? I wanted to greet him but we really keep running into each other like this. It's so strange. But, I love it..not sure what happened to me at that moment. It's like he's a magnet.

So, we walked into the office together and went our separate ways. He told me to come down to his office later so we could talk. So, after a few meetings, I went for my daily dose of chocolate into one of the Supervisor's office's and he was in there with the other Supervisor. They both emphatically waved for me to come in. The other Supervisor was telling my Supervisor how valuable I am and my Supervisor just kept agreeing and looking me up and down. I felt so beautiful at that moment. His eyes were dilated and he was staring. He told me not to forget to come to his office.

So, about an hour later, I went to his office and he asked me about one of my programs and then, he told me to sit down....enough with work! LOL!! Then something else happened, he wanted me to pull my chair around to him and sit next to him. Again, WTH? I didn't do it. But, he put his feet up on his desk, put his hands behind his head, bit his lower lip and winked at me. I thought I was going to lose it....but, I got wet!! OMG......seriously!! It happened at work!! OMFG!!!

I told him what happened at the elevator and he said that explained my look of surprise and that he really liked my explanation. I told him that he seem like a magnet lately and that I kept getting drawn to him. He then teased how he was going to have to sneak up the stairs for now on so we can get some work done. Then, one of our coworkers walked in and said, "Hey, why are you guys sitting in the dark." OMG...I didn't realize that we were!! We immediately started talking business again and then he said, "Let's go to your office to check out that workbook." We got to my office and all he could talk about was the gorgeous view my office had. Then, someone else came to get him.

I think we may be getting close but I'm not sure just how close yet. One of my coworkers asked why I looked so beautiful everyday and wanted to know if there was a guy that I was dressing up for. I told her that I was just working out and feeling great about myself.

LAM is a hit at the office. I'm so happy on LAM and everyone around me is Happy!! Geez, who needs drugs when you have LP's!!

OMG...I'm so thankful for this stuff.

So, what do you think happened to me? Why did I freeze twice but yet, I opened up to him at the same time?

Or at the very least I would say that since you've been bombarding him with BI then Lace is just not going to have any effect now because it's much more subtle.

If you want the whole "rock star" vibe at work or whatever then it might be worth your while to try Popularity Potion or Audacious or even just LAM!

OMG...this so inspires me. I love it!!

Ok I just remembered that I am the one that asked Michael out. We also met at work and had seriously flirting going on. This was 13 years ago and I can't believe I forgot how we started our mad passionate relationship (which lasted over ten years and and we are still obviously in each others lives).

I asked him if I could come over and watch a movie. Can you imagine? I cannot imagine doing that now but I did indeed do this.

And I did indeed go to his house and "start" watching a movie that night...

I'm not the aggressor and when I have tried to be in the past, it didn't suit me very well. I like the guy to be the aggressor and don't think the mad passionate Government worker, across the desk sex, hasn't entered my mind." LMAO!! Seriously made me laugh!!

So...Joc is probably right too...you may have to make the first move!

So, I think I've come to the conclusion that nothing is going to happen...except for the flirting. But, it's fun!! Today, I dressed up in a fancy, sexy, but appropriate suit and when he saw me, he said, "OMG....fancy!!" He just stood next to me for the longest time and couldn't stop looking at me and smiling. He was so freakin' adorable that I couldn't stand it.

Edited by cchristys

This is so true. Because of him, I really did start paying more attention to how I was dressing and how I looked. It's paying off in so many ways. I love having him as my "flirt friend" and I love that first moment of the day when our eyes meet and we just stare at each other. It seems like we are always finding reasons to be with each other in the office....even if he is just pretending to be interested in and teasing me about my work. I guess we need to look the part of Supervisor/Subordinate if someone walks in. LOL

And, because of him, I'm interested in dating again and I'm finding so many guys HOT right now. I guess you can say that he woke me up and the LP's...sealed it for me. LOL!!

Hey sometimes just a "flirt friend" is all it takes to make coming to work worth it! I used to love that...someone to dress up for and be witty with! It usually does lead to something though...sometimes just takes awhile.

And, because of him, I'm interested in dating again and I'm finding so many guys HOT right now. I guess you can say that he woke me up and the LP's...sealed it for me. LOL!!

Maybe that's why he entered your life. Sometimes I think it is more exciting this stage, flirting, than other stages of a relationship. Anyway, have lots of fun!

This is so true. Because of him, I really did start paying more attention to how I was dressing and how I looked. It's paying off in so many ways. I love having him as my "flirt friend" and I love that first moment of the day when our eyes meet and we just stare at each other. It seems like we are always finding reasons to be with each other in the office....even if he is just pretending to be interested in and teasing me about my work. I guess we need to look the part of Supervisor/Subordinate if someone walks in. LOL

That is wonderful! Have fun.

Then whatever happens or does not happen with him specifically, it has been worth it.

So, I think I've come to the conclusion that nothing is going to happen...except for the flirting.

It may not even be personal, just the position he's in. For the sake of his career he likely can't take the risk.

Ha...did I say that out loud?

Ok. You have access to his office. I have access to pot and one of my clients has a retired police dog. I can have them delivered to you within 48 hours.You plant the pot in the desk and then organize a "bring your pet to work day." and...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Pop him from jail wearing your Blatant Invitation and...presto...new boyfriend!

Trust me...you guys will be laughing about it 10 years from now...Me and Michael did!