Can pheromones decrease your appetite?

Since I have been on this LP Pheromone journey, I have noticed that I am not craving chocolate as much nor am I eating as much!! Is this an added benefit to the wearer of Pheromones? I feel so much better, energetic and absolutely feminine since wearing LP!! Seriously, it's like therapy in a bottle. Today, I even went to work out!! I feel like I can conquer anything that's thrown at me right now!

Loving Life and my New found LP's!!!

I can't say that I have noticed a direct decrease in appetite since wearing pheros. I'm not a choco-holic, but I do love me some bread, chips, salsa type foods.

What I have noticed is that I will forgo spending money on eating out because I think in terms of how much that food would translate into LPs. I typically don't spend a lot on eating out and usually bring my lunch to work daily. But if given the opportunity to head out somewhere and eat a $25 meal, I will think "I can either go eat this $25 meal, or get me a FB of a scent I am interested in.". Then I'll remember I have veggies/fruit in the fridge and will be satisfied with eating that and start plotting my next order.

I did join a gym yesterday though and feel that I recently had a bit more energy than I did before. This could be because we are heading into spring and I am coming out of hibernation. I am looking forward to getting back into a more fit way of life, but I also love to read about everyone's gym stories where they had different phero hits and success with motivation.

So glad you are having fun! It's super great here and an added bonus is we smell divine!

LOL at GG :lol:

I feel like I can conquer anything that's thrown at me right now!

Loving Life and my New found LP's!!!

This makes me happy to read :) ... I have forget to eat sometimes with Focus Potion,but just cause I get,well,focused! :lol:

Seriously, it's like therapy in a bottle.

This! Definitely This!

What I have noticed is that I will forgo spending money on eating out because I think in terms of how much that food would translate into LPs. I typically don't spend a lot on eating out and usually bring my lunch to work daily. But if given the opportunity to head out somewhere and eat a $25 meal, I will think "I can either go eat this $25 meal, or get me a FB of a scent I am interested in.". Then I'll remember I have veggies/fruit in the fridge and will be satisfied with eating that and start plotting my next order.

And this. You know you've found something worth waiting for if daily temptations pale in comparison. And, I think $25 for a meal is ludicrous. I can eat very well for several days on that if I cook at home.

The one phero that made me not want to eat was, Empathy and Harmony. When I was testing it, I really didn't have an appetite- but that could be because it had something in there we produce as teens.. and when I was a teenager I don't remember eating at all lol

There was one, Anti-Piggy, that was supposed to help suppress appetite. I have some but never got around to properly testing it for this effect.

But that wasn't a pheromone-enhanced scent, just an aromatherapy-based blend.

This made me laugh so hard!

Mini Thread Jack:

I really like to cook, so I tend to spend WAY too much money on food. Since I found Love Potion I've actually instigated a "Poverty Week" once a month in our household, in order to save money. We eat super-cheapie stuff like homemade potato soup, (or soup made from whatever veggies I have that need to be used up), tuna or salmon salad sandwiches (made with the kabillions of canned tuna & salmon that my mom buys us, for some odd reason), grilled cheese, savoury bread pudding (in which we use up all the stale bread and odds and ends like olives & feta), banana bread made with last week's bananas, tuna casserole and the occasional packages of mac & cheese and Mr. Noodles. A couple of times I even made BF eat wieners & beans with a side of toast :lol: I wouldn't say we're eating less, but we're certainly eating more cheaply! All in the name of perfume... :)

Back to the regularly scheduled pheromone talk...

I wish there is a phero which will keep my appetite in check, particularly chocolate!

I spend a lot on food as well and the cost of fruits make up more than half of the amount spent. If what you have during your "Proverty Week" is so then I do that about twice a week in my household for a different reason. We have pasta, fried rice or noodle soup to cut down on the amount of time spent in the kitchen.

I wish. I would be a skinny mofo if they did.

This cracked me up! Me too QG!!

I wish there is a phero which will keep my appetite in check, particularly chocolate!

I spend a lot on food as well and the cost of fruits make up more than half of the amount spent. If what you have during your "Proverty Week" is so then I do that about twice a week in my household for a different reason. We have pasta, fried rice or noodle soup to cut down on the amount of time spent in the kitchen.

Yes, cutting down on kitchen time is why I originally started doing it, but LPs have been the biggest perk. I don't have a lot of time to spend cooking in the summer months (because of work). Plus, I found that we were throwing away a lot of food, like stale bread, and vegetables or fruits I could have frozen or used in soups or smoothies. I was trying to cut down on kitchen time, kitchen waste, and the waste of money, too. It turns out that my plan has actually saved us a lot! Also, I had to learn a few new recipes to use up stale bread and bits of vegetables before they go off. That's been kind of fun, and so has eating different food than we were eating before. I've had to become pretty creative! I usually spend some time on the weekend preparing things for the coming week. I only hope I have the energy to do it during the summer months, too.

on the side topic of poverty-week recipes, if you do pan-fried mushrooms either in madera or just plain (because they give up a lot of water as they cook) and then break up some ramen into the liquid and keep an eye on it so the noodles come out crunchy it makes an excellent dish (to my tastebuds.)

There's a restaurant here that does a really good thai inspired dish and I could never figure out how they got their ramen to taste cooked but still a little crunchy. I'd cook my ramen and pan fry it and never get the same results until I did that.

I love mushrooms. I got some bacon last night (rare treat for my sick boyfriend who can hardly smell anything because of the flu) and panfried a huge pan of mushrooms and thin sliced extra large jalepenos along with the bacon-- that's all, no seasonings or liquid added to it, and it was stinking delicious!

I love how cooked mushrooms freeze too!

*goes off to bed happily burbbleing my love for mushrooms*

I think this is exactly what is happening for me. Since I've been on the Pheros, I have lost 6 lbs!! I guess I really am a stress eater and I'm not quite as stressed when wearing my LP's!

I think the pheros that have a calming happy effect can definitely calm down those of us who are stress eaters and decrease appetite as opposed to hunger .