Finally turn the corner.... Need some advice

Hi all

Nice to meet you all. i am a complete newbie and discover about pheromone and this site for about a month. i have spent few weekends to go through all post on this site and some others, but still can't decide what is suitable for me. All of you seem so experience and all products here seem brilliant . Therefore I am posting this and hope you can help me to at least narrow down my choice.

Here are what I try to achieve :

1) get better at social occasion. I am friendly person in general. But I am not very good at initiate or carry on with conversation so the conversation often die down and end awkwardly. I am hoping that I can find something that help me to attract more friends in general since I move to my current city not long ago

2) help me to be able to speak up in work situation. I always tend to hesitate to voice my opinion and end up I miss the right moment. And eventually I am perceived as a silent person.

3) Help me to get back to the dating scene again. I finally turn the corner from my previous breakup i.e 2 years of non stop crying and depression. I think I am ready for new relationship/the scene again, or at least get the momentum back. But since I have been out of the scene for a while, a little help /kick would useful

3) i have a colleague who we spent a lot of time working together and great chemistry working together. recently I find that I develop a liking towards him. Nothing serious yet. But since we have been work buddy, I don't want to make any dramatic move to ruin the balance. Also, i am way too shy to make any move. So I am wondering if there is something I can use to hint that I am open to that option, and encourage him to make the move if he is interested.

One more

After reading a lot of post, seem like some potions are quite strong and need to be covered by other scent. I personally don't wear strong scent, the scent I used is usually quite mild / unisex. It is quite out of character for me to wear a overpowering scent/ sweet. Does it mean that pheromone is not for me?

Many many Thanks in advance. Really appreciate if someone can shed some light to help!!!!!

Welcome, Suede212!! Sounds like you're really on the verge of many amazing things in your life!!

I'm thinking you might want to look at a few pheros, for these different situations. Remember, pheros won't make you a different person, you can use them to support your intention in a certain situation.

For social occasions, I think there's nothing better than Open Windows!! So many of us have used it successfully!! If you go to the reviews you will see a lot of accounts of success!! This is not a "stinky" phero, so you can use it with any light scent. One of my favorites is a spray made with Love Potion Original.

At work, I've had good results with OW and also with G2. Remember, the phero has to be congruous with your personality, so if you're not a forceful person, you might not have great results with something like Leather or Dominance. There's also Swimming With Sharks, which is a unisex phero designed for exactly this type of situation.

Dating is a little trickier. I think you will need to experiment and find the pheros that make you feel wonderful. For me, that's La Femme Mystere. I feel like a star when I wear it!! It also has a great effect on others, but I think the most important thing is for YOU to feel confident and happy!

Read some of the phero reviews, pick a couple to start with and have fun!!

If you don't know which Love Potion scents you like yet, I would recommend getting a bottle of unscented pheromone blend, in the 60/40 spray blend. Goddesslynne's suggestions are good, and Cougar is another blend that I think makes a good all around social mix. If you already have a scent that you wear, spray the unscented pheromone on top of that (if it is an oil or lotion), or if your scent is a spray, spray the scent on top of the unscented pheromone. Some kind of scent helps the pheros to diffuse

Meanwhile, try some samples of LP perfumes. There are quite a few that are unisex. My tastes in perfumes have changed radically since I started using LPs. I started out thinking the sweet gourmand ones were not for me, and now I love them all, especially LP Red.

Hi! I recommend ordering a newbie sample set so you can get a feel for LPs. Even the heaviest/ most aggressive scents here are NOT what you are probably used to - you can NOT smell them from across the planet.

Although you do need to experiment and see what works for you -- for every phero there are people here for whom it works amazingly and for a few others not so much --

1) I strongly agree with the OW Suggestion for general social purposes.

2) I also agree with the SWS suggestion for work.

3) for the new fellow -- I have a hunch -- try lace. This month it came out in a delicious and light scent called TEASE. LP offers sample sizes of most pheros - in a scent blend - so you can try that way and not end up with a huge bottle of something that isn't optimal for you.

I also think cougar would do very well for you in all 3 contexts.

Edited by tyvey

Welcome!!! I can't add anything that the other ladies haven't already suggested. Cougar Potion was my first LP, and great for a newbie, i think, because like Tyvey said, it covers all three bases, and it smells lovely, to boot!!! And I can't say enough good things about La Femme Mystere, although that might be better for meeting men out and about on the town as opposed to your work fellow.

Good luck!

Welcome to the forums!

You're getting great advice; I wanted to chime in as another newcomer to the world of pheromones. The phero-enhanced scents sample kit is a FANTASTIC way to start. It's soooo easy to get overwhelmed with reading and learning and deciding. The samples give you the ability to test out how different scents and pheros wear on you (and they are VERY different). And it is so much fun experimenting. :)

Off your post though, I would also suggest Sneaky Clean (with Super Sexy). It's clean and light, and I think the phero could work in all three situations for you. Also, have to give some love to the other Cougar-enhanced scent, Enduring Appeal. It is a really bright, elegant, cheerful fragrance. My absolute favorite of the pack so far.

Hi

I have a question... I'm usually quite tomboyish, and that is why I end up buddy buddy with all work colleagues. If I apply a pheromone with feminine quality , will it make me act very out of character and make a joke of myself? Will people think I m odd ? Please kindly share some experience around this.

Thanks

Welcome to our home :) ...you will find exactly what you are looking for,and sooo much more! Great advice has given to you! definitely try the pick your own sampler pack,with at least Cougar Potion,Enduring Appeal<try both scents> ,Sneaky Clean,and Tease. Cougar is the best all around,all purpose blend, IMO it ,was my first too,puts the sparkle in your step and action in your attitude! :)

Remember, pheros won't make you a different person, you can use them to support your intention in a certain situation.

the most important thing is for YOU to feel confident and happy!

Read some of the phero reviews, pick a couple to start with and have fun!!

This !! :)

Welcome! I would try the Like a Magnet blend It's lightly scented and has a blend of cops (for the dating scene) and for more social, What about ordering some of the fragrance waters and a bottle of UN phero spray like Open Windows or treasured hearts?

Hi

I have a question... I'm usually quite tomboyish, and that is why I end up buddy buddy with all work colleagues. If I apply a pheromone with feminine quality , will it make me act very out of character and make a joke of myself? Will people think I m odd ? Please kindly share some experience around this.

Thanks

Pheros will not make you into something you're not. They enhance what is already there. Sometimes, if you wear something that is totally out of character, you will have an issue with congruence, meaning your phero signature is totally opposite to your actions or what you normally project.

Of the ones suggested, Lace is VERY feminine, and while it is a big hit with MANY of the ladies here, for me not so much. Leather suits me better. However, Open Windows, Cougar, and Swimming With Sharks would all be good choices for almost any woman. Also, definitely try the scented Cougar.....it is a lovely grapefruit scent, not overpowering or too sweet......just fresh and pretty.

Oh and WELCOME!!!!

Welcome to the forum. The ladies have given you a lot of good advice! Good luck!

I'm late to the party! Welcome to the forum! The ladies have given great advice.

When I first joined the forum a year ago, I bought up samples of all the scents that were enhanced with the pheromones I wanted most to try. It was a good way to play around and get a feel for them - what they do for me, how they affect others. It's a good, economical way to get a lot of phero testing done. And even if you're not keen on a particular scent, you can still get a good idea of how the phero works.

The big plus about Love Potion scents is that they're much "quieter" than commercial scents. They don't cause people to whip around when you enter a room, and think to themselves, "Wow, that chick is wearing a lot of perfume!". If anything, they cause people to start wondering what the heck smells so awesome! :D I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Have fun! And make sure to let us know how you're making out!