I am a little upset.

lalaDinky

Aloha everybody!

I just wanted to say, addiction is a powerful thing.

I've only jumped into the dimension of perfumes a year prior, and into Love Potion at the end of February this year (can't really stay hooked on mainstream commercial stuff).

I'll be honest, I was only interested in Love Potions for dabbling in pheros inexpensively. Well I got waaaay more than I bargained for. I fell in love with the 'living,' organic scents, that I began wearing the blends more for their scent than anything! So far I have:

Sexology (scented)

Sex & Violins

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Bosom Bows

Lap of Luxury

Stealing Heaven

Pouncing Potion

all in oil rollers. Also have SS4W straight up (60/40) for actual experimenting, ehehe.... I promised myself I'd stay within the phero'd line for their added benefits.... but "unfortunately" my last order came with a sample of LP RED mixed in the generous grab of samples...and Oh Em Jee. I just had to have this scent!!!

So I hopped back on just 10 minutes ago and ordered a full bottle of LP Red, and samples of all-stars

LP Original, LP Black, Honeyed LP, Sugared Honeycombs, and Spider Silk 2012 (I'm a sucker for unique names and descriptions, as well as real spiders, heehee)

Scrod clammit, somebody tell me to stop already! I just ordered 5 samples from an etsy brewery too!!

ps - speaking of etsy perfumes, there's a simple, single accord perfume (of salt) that I just absolutely love layering with foodie sweet LPMP samples (like Tarot: Empress) to make salty sweet combos! Mmmm-mmh!!!

I wish I could tell you stop but unfortunately I can't stop!! LOL!!! If you figure out a way to stop, please let me know. I'm completely addicted to LP's!! I mean absolutely addicted. I just made another huge order today. I guess we are in the right club though. :-)

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!!!

Edited by cchristys

Welcome to the most delightful "sorrow" you will ever know.

Waiting with anticipation each month for the new releases...knowing they will likely flit away quickly, never to be seen again....sitting in a dreamy state in a cloud of euphoria of fragrance, finding an indescribable sadness when your skin is not anointed with something delectable...the sorrow that cmes from wanting to have and to try everything and a budget that limits you to so few ( because anything less than everything is too few :lol: )

Yes. It's true. We feel your pain.

But like halo said...embrace it, don't fight it...love was never meant to be completely rational anyway :love::ange:

Welcome to the ranks of the LP-obsessed! Right there with ya! I'd post pretty welcome pictures only I'm on my phone and really don't know how to do so with the mobile format....

And... Salt accord? You don't say... Off to scour the Etsy site for salt layering options...

Welcome!!!! Nutrix said it best: a delightful sorrow!! And the descriptions are all part of the fun! We stalk the new releases in the stalking thread while we wait for Mara to post the pictures. Then we stalk it for our own Luna's wonderful stories!!

Welcome to the forum. I started here for the pheromones too and then have found quite a few scents I really like. Plus you make some good friends here!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I will surely enjoy my stay here.

oh my goodness, there's another spidery themed perff out....fffffff...

Also, I see I emerged just in time for the April releases.... all of them look amazing, and I'm a sucker for this theme....

Man, I'm gonna spend. ::::D

Welcome to the ranks of the LP-obsessed! Right there with ya! I'd post pretty welcome pictures only I'm on my phone and really don't know how to do so with the mobile format....

And... Salt accord? You don't say... Off to scour the Etsy site for salt layering options...

(I dunno if I should mention other perfy's products here, but if I wasn't supposed to I'll delete this portion)

The salty accord I use is "Salty Breeze" by TheGardenBath. She only does very linear single notes and accords, so I don't consider her in the same competition as LPMP anyways...

i am new to scents and i'm almost addicted, i am even planning a sniffing party for my female friends and their friends.... well just try stuff and use the odor removal soap to try as many in a span of a few hours. this stuff is amazing and if it any way reflects the heart of the creators, then theyre some beautiful real people behind these scents.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You and I seem similar taste. I recommend you try Spinneret. It's labeled as sweet and innocent but it has a gentle spicy edge and a sweet sexiness to it. I definitely want spider silk on my next order.