New Releases for APRIL 2013

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness....

I can't wait for my other order to grt here so that I can do another lump order after sampling what I want >>>><<<<

Definitely getting fb for Levitation, and gonna try Sands of the Nile and Bedeviled. I absolutely LOVE pipe tabacco notes!

(and I'm a lifelong fan of patchy.)

Oh my goodness....

I can't wait for my other order to grt here so that I can do another lump order after sampling what I want >>>><<<<

Definitely getting fb for Levitation, and gonna try Sands of the Nile and Bedeviled. I absolutely LOVE pipe tabacco notes!

(and I'm a lifelong fan of patchy.)

Yes, and nobody does pipe tobacco like LP does!!! Mmmmmmm!!!

No, no! This is not sweet pipe tobacco! This is smooth natural tobacco leaf, just FYI!

MCR - Dance of Passion is DIRTY. Both Luna and I said at the same moment that it was like "Jouir De" light! It's quite sleazy! Not as scary as Jouir De, but definitely a "dirty sexual" blend.

Oh yay Mara! I was thinking last night when I was trying to sleep that a floral peach potion would be amazing! my thoughts were exactly peach,magnolia,sweet pea,cream,sugar! and when I saw Metamorphosis! Peony,magnolia,peach,vanilla,cream,sugar! I was sooo happy..lol

ohh and Radium girl sounds so lush and summery! I know pineapple gardenia and coconut smell wicked together! awesome

Good to know. So does that smell green with maybe a hint of tobacco to it?

Hmmm, not green at all, no. It smells more dry. Like sniffing an unlit expensive cigar.

Love that AVI, Halo!!

She said.. big box penetration ... lol.

I love how Luna brings out my inner 15 year old boy perv..

*edited because I can't read, apparently*

:lol:

That was Da Mawa - she did the majority of the work on the descriptions and thus their fabulosity!

Radium Girl - I really wanted the potion to match the label. I think they both came out beautiful! :)

radium-nolabel.jpgAD-RadiumGirl.jpg

I cannot believe this is real. Seeing this is the best moment of my life.

OMG!! Radium Girl shall be mine!!!!!!!! And it has orchid. I've just discovered I'm an orchid ho!

ME TOO.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Bedeviled and Sands of the Nile look very interesting.

She said.. big box penetration ... lol.

I love how Luna brings out my inner 15 year old boy perv..

Yeah - exactly - and that one isn't even unisex haha - but with the emphasis on magic why don't we have a men's mix designed to make women's panties dissappear or achieve some of that "big box penetration"? Now that would be truely magical lol!!

Seriously though, I will be ordering samples of Bedeviled and Sands of the Nile in my next order. I am really intrigued by the pepper notes.

ETA: Looks like I will have to try a sample of Seer also ....

Edited by quietguy

Hmmm, not green at all, no. It smells more dry. Like sniffing an unlit expensive cigar.

MMMMMMM!!! i love that smell!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!

My mind has been swept of all memory of ATO collection when I was mesmerized by Radium Girl. MESMERIZED I SAY!!!!

LOL!!!!

*edited because I can't read, apparently*

That was Da Mawa - she did the majority of the work on the descriptions and thus their fabulosity!

Omg I wish you guys would have seen me reading all this fabulous descriptions at my dinner table last night..

This was me- OMG IT'S A MAGICK THEM! IT'S ALL ABOUT MAGICIANS! OMG BIG BOX PENETRATION OMG HARRY HOUDINI OMG SPARKLES OMG RHODIUM OMG OMG A DARK SPECIAL DELIVERY!!!!! OMG IONIA OMG IM DYING OMG HURRY COME LOOK EVERYONE!

By everyone I meant Jude and my BF who paid no attention to me.. Jude now says OMG. He says it exactly like me.. it sounds like Ohhh MyyyyyGGGGGooodddd ( high pitched squeel )

Edited by LadyVictoria

Yeah my shorthand to Quince is just OMGSQUEE and he says, "That's nice, dear."

Haha - indeed.

Good to know. So does that smell green with maybe a hint of tobacco to it?

Ooooh...as long as it's not lit, I love it.

If it's too masculine, I can see it as a good layering option for sweet scents to give them a depth.

...so we can't promise we can make you fly like Superman

Thoroughly enjoyed reading all of these! Da Mara is an equally skilled wordsmith,which is no surprise,afterall she is describing her passion :abfx:

Eggers, are you going to add DHEAS to the one that has Open Windows!

I just didn't notice it the first time I read the description - I was too excited for another Open Windows scent - that's why I phrased it that way. :lol: Made me think of those old Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercials, "Hey! You got chocolate in my peanut butter!" "Nuh-uh! You got peanut butter in my chocolate!" I am a dork.

It's already got an extra boost of DHEAS in it, that's what she's referring to.

Yeah! And what a brilliant idea it is! :D

It's already got an extra boost of DHEAS in it, that's what she's referring to.

I just didn't notice it the first time I read the description - I was too excited for another Open Windows scent - that's why I phrased it that way. :lol: Made me think of those old Reese's Peanut Butter Cups commercials, "Hey! You got chocolate in my peanut butter!" "Nuh-uh! You got peanut butter in my chocolate!" I am a dork.

Yeah! And what a brilliant idea it is! :D

Thanks, I so want this one now

Radium Girl - I really wanted the potion to match the label. I think they both came out beautiful! :)

radium-nolabel.jpgAD-RadiumGirl.jpg

:swoon:

FULL BOTTLE...YEP !!

can we order yet ?? and HOW do I redeem forum credits ??!! :(

Edited by liz