Trying this out. Smells like ass on me. LOL

Hope it dries down enough so I can smell the orchid, at least

Edited: The ass smell went away! It became a powdery super-light floral...

Edited by Molls

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are wearing it in those areas and someone gets close enough to them to want to run away screaming, they deserve what they get ;)

:lol: Humph, never thought of it like that....the things people may endure for boob and belly shots....

Trying this out. Smells like ass on me. LOL

Hope it dries down enough so I can smell the orchid, at least

Edited: The ass smell went away! It became a powdery super-light floral...

HA! I knew it! If ya'all can just hold out LONG enough - I insist DoP is a beautiful floral - REALLY :^^: Just curious, how long did it take for you to get the floral (or lose the ass smell, lol)? Just until dry down finished? 10-15 minutes?

:lol: Humph, never thought of it like that....the things people may endure for boob and belly shots....

HA! I knew it! If ya'all can just hold out LONG enough - I insist DoP is a beautiful floral - REALLY :^^: Just curious, how long did it take for you to get the floral (or lose the ass smell, lol)? Just until dry down finished? 10-15 minutes?

Yes, it was about 15 minutes...

It did become a nice floral, nice enough for me to appreciate what y'all must be smelling, but the undertone was just too much for me! But then again, I can't wear too many of the honeys around here. My skin just takes it to a bad place!

On me this is waaaaay less stanky than jouir de- it's actually more of a less in-your-face astrinde's kitty petal. That's wet. In late dry down it turns reeeelly soft and pretty and demure and powdery; at this stage especially, the honey is not at all as dirty as I expected- it reminds me of the honey in demon-closn Honey Lavender, very white-sugary.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow,I can't believe there is lots left of this potion.

It smells so darn good! Ya like tveys ham,but with a sugarness,and the orchid is so lovely and makes it soo sexy in it.

a must have for me!

I'm really hoping to get a bottle of this someday. It's freaking gorgeous. It's such a soft scent on me. There's something about it that reminds me of Indecent Exposure, which I adore as well. :)

I only like Jouir De during my "Auntie Flo" time of the month. I'm hoping that since this one does not have the civet honey that it will be a bit more wearable? What do you guys think?

fascinating! What did it do?

I'm currently using balm bomb to keep me from wanting to threaten people, and it seems to be working. How did you find out Jouir de did whatever it does for you during your time of the month?

fascinating! What did it do?

I'm currently using balm bomb to keep me from wanting to threaten people, and it seems to be working. How did you find out Jouir de did whatever it does for you during your time of the month?

During non auntie flo times of the month this smell like a sweaty ass on me, I mean stanky real real bad ass but when its my time of the month this is amazing on me, it helps me sleep and it is this beautiful musk with a smidge of honey peaking thru and just makes me feel ever so sexy at a time of the month that I never ever do... Its so weird that I can only wear it once a month during my special time but hey its at least something to look forward to....LOL

Forgot to add that I found out this works so well during my time of the month by accident, I was very tired one morning right after I started my special time and I sleeply grabbed this bottle instead of my LP Black and when I realzied what I had done and was about to jump back in the shower to wash off the smell of ass on me, I realized, wow this smells great, I wore it out and about to do errands and even got complements on it (I was shocked) and that is when I realzied that this baby could be worn during my special time....

Edited by dolphindolls2

• 2 months later...

I have to really thank Luna for mentioning this one today. I love LOVE Jouir De. The dry down is scary for an hour but once over, it's the most gorgeous scent on me. I have to add this to my next order if it's a lighter version that I can wear without hiding!! I really think the orchid is what I love so much about Jouir De. I feel like a walking sex bomb ready to explode when I wear that stuff and it's mostly because of that soft musky floral note that happens at dry down.

Does anyone still have this? Any thoughts since it's aged?

I have to really thank Luna for mentioning this one today. I love LOVE Jouir De. The dry down is scary for an hour but once over, it's the most gorgeous scent on me. I have to add this to my next order if it's a lighter version that I can wear without hiding!! I really think the orchid is what I love so much about Jouir De. I feel like a walking sex bomb ready to explode when I wear that stuff and it's mostly because of that soft musky floral note that happens at dry down.

Does anyone still have this? Any thoughts since it's aged?

I need to pull my sample of this out again and re try this baby, because many times after these have aged a bit, they are simply amazing....

Stormey... I tried some of my trial last-night after our talking on the other thread. What I got....

It's a slightly dirty, sexy honey with a perfumey tone.

The floral in this is sharp at first. For a time I was thinking " damn I'd like this if not for the continual poking in the nose from the orchid".

The honey does that super soft powdery dry down and feels so sexy. After about an hour the floral mellowed out and what I got was smooth powdery, floral kissed honey. It does not last forever but I went to sleep still able to smell the flowered honey scent.

Stormey... I tried some of my trial last-night after our talking on the other thread. What I got....

It's a slightly dirty, sexy honey with a perfumey tone.

The floral in this is sharp at first. For a time I was thinking " damn I'd like this if not for the continual poking in the nose from the orchid".

The honey does that super soft powdery dry down and feels so sexy. After about an hour the floral mellowed out and what I got was smooth powdery, floral kissed honey. It does not last forever but I went to sleep still able to smell the flowered honey scent.

That sounds about right!! I'm going to go full steam ahead and get a FB next order. If it doesn't work out, I have no doubt it will find a good home here somewhere!!

Sounds like the dry down is about the same but if it's a floral poke for an hour, I can do that. Way better than toddler butt in Jouir De!!

^^ Lol.. it is really nice I want a FB too, at some point, the list just continues to grow. I love that powdery, silky honey thing... Also.. I am putting what remains..about a full sniffie worth, of my FdV trial in your box that I will be mailing out in a bit, so you can check it out.

Awww, thanks Stacy!! That would be most appreciated!! FdV is another one that sounded really nice (and I wouldn't have considered it without your recommendation) so I'll be super excited to try it out. :D

• 2 months later...

Oh my god, my sides are hurting haha i love reading reviews; its the best part of killing time before getting the actual product

i have a sample of this coming along and it never occurred to me that its a CB combo

(i just thought...cops...and est...sounds interesting i hope theres not a lot of est in this)

Talk about a forehead slapper after realization

I finally bought a FB of this during sale time.

I love this. I prefer it to Jouir De. it's a very sexy blend a little cleaner & brighter than JD.

I have mentioned this before but I love that very sensual powered silk feel I get from this. The honey feels very sexy, golden and warm. The Orchid is a little piercey for a short time but the edge fades away and then it's glorious for a few short hours.

I think it may have been mentioned before, not sure, but the Est/cops blend in this is not exactly CB. I think it is different for a different effect? Does anyone know?

Anyway I :heart: this. I loved quite a few of the LPs from this collection and this is another FTW!

Ok. Just traveled up thread and here it says CB blend. In the Perfumerie it just states Cops and Est. ah well close enough.

Edited by StacyK

Oh my god, my sides are hurting haha i love reading reviews; its the best part of killing time before getting the actual product

i have a sample of this coming along and it never occurred to me that its a CB combo

(i just thought...cops...and est...sounds interesting i hope theres not a lot of est in this)

Talk about a forehead slapper after realization

This is not technically Cuddle Bunny. Ignore the tag. It's wrong. The ratios are different than CB.

Argh, sorry about that! Idk why I tagged it Cuddle Bunny? I think my brain just went on autopilot when I saw the Est./cops.

^^^ Yea, I would not have though anything of it if it had not been mentioned before.

Halo, is it more cop or Est heavy. With the musk and honey it's hard to tell.

AD-DancePassion_1.jpg

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted *enhanced with Est. & copulins. Sorry for the Cuddlebunny tag. The CB blend is a different ratio & will have different effects. YMMV, of course.

Ok, so I edited the original description. I hope this will clear up any confusion.

• 6 months later...

Found my sample of this while re-arranging All Things LPMP this evening. Gads how could I have NOT liked this one!! It's a beautiful powdery soft floral on my skin, just begging to be sniffed and appreciated. A bit of aging has given it depth and a more balanced dry down. A much more elegant dirty honey than Jouir D or SLF.

Turned around and ordered a FB. It's a definite keeper.

Found my sample of this while re-arranging All Things LPMP this evening. Gads how could I have NOT liked this one!! It's a beautiful powdery soft floral on my skin, just begging to be sniffed and appreciated. A bit of aging has given it depth and a more balanced dry down. A much more elegant dirty honey than Jouir D or SLF.

Turned around and ordered a FB. It's a definite keeper.

IMO it's a cleaner Jour De, if there is any such thing :lol:

IMO it's a cleaner Jour De, if there is any such thing :lol:

And they don't wear anything alike on me. At all. It's so weird! I totally thought that Jouir de would be DoP's Big Sister, and actually wear like that, but it's all honey & amber goodness on me, (thanks you! :lol: ), while Dance of Passion is very floral, *almost* point-ily so, but not quite. Skin chemistry. Such a weird thing.

No, they definitely wear very differently. Jour De is a darker, aged bouquet to my nose. My problem is it went dusty/murky on my skin.

DOP is the brighter version. The orchid is piercing for about 5 min then it smooths out on my skin with the other notes. They're both powdery but the honeys are very different at least that what it seems like on me. I'd love a darker version of DOP that I could wear but JD didn't do it on me.

Edited by StacyK

Very pretty! Unfortunately, as is often the case with floral notes on *me*, they tended to completely over power the other ingredients. If florals behave well on you though, this is a beautifully done perfume. The fact that the florals dominated on me, is not the potion, it is a quirky thing with my PH. I do have to say that this was nothing at all like Jouir De on my skin. ( I wish!!!!)

• 1 month later...

I usually stay away from anything described as "dirty sexy" since they usually don't work for me but I got a sniffee of this one and it doesn't smell how I expected it to at all! The honey actually smells good on my skin which is not usually the case with dirty honeys. I can smell the cops a little bit before it dries down and it makes it smell somewhat dirty sexy but then it lies really close to my skin and is so subtle. It reminds me a little of Joir de but this one is much much more wearble for me.

I usually stay away from anything described as "dirty sexy" since they usually don't work for me but I got a sniffee of this one and it doesn't smell how I expected it to at all! The honey actually smells good on my skin which is not usually the case with dirty honeys. I can smell the cops a little bit before it dries down and it makes it smell somewhat dirty sexy but then it lies really close to my skin and is so subtle. It reminds me a little of Joir de but this one is much much more wearble for me.

Yes, I'm the same. Could not wear Jour, but this is very wearable.

Edited by StacyK

• 1 month later...

Hi girls! It's been a long while since I've posted. But I do lurk around from time to time ;)

I ordered some trial sizes of the perfumes that sounded the most interesting to me and Dance of Passion was in the bunch.

I love it soooo much! I should have trusted my instincts and ordered a full bottle or 5. Wet on my skin, I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But when it dried a bit, it was all light and sugary sweet and musky. The honey and orchid nicely rounded it out and did not overpower. I am still huffing on my wrist. Yep still delicious. This goes so well with my own chemistry. It makes me happy. Thank you Mara.

That is all.

Hi girls! It's been a long while since I've posted. But I do lurk around from time to time ;)

I ordered some trial sizes of the perfumes that sounded the most interesting to me and Dance of Passion was in the bunch.

I love it soooo much! I should have trusted my instincts and ordered a full bottle or 5. Wet on my skin, I wasn't sure I was going to like it. But when it dried a bit, it was all light and sugary sweet and musky. The honey and orchid nicely rounded it out and did not overpower. I am still huffing on my wrist. Yep still delicious. This goes so well with my own chemistry. It makes me happy. Thank you Mara.

That is all.

Wow, interesting. Cops and Est on a man?

What type of reactions have you received from Men & Women with those pheros?

Lol!! Never mind. I don't know why I thought guy.

Actually I know, it was the " hi girls" and what I can see (can't really w/O my lenses) of the profile pic.

My cousin always say Hi Girls.! ;)

Too Funny! To me at least.

Edited by StacyK

Lol!! Never mind. I don't know why I thought guy.

Actually I know, it was the " hi girls" and what I can see (can't really w/O my lenses) of the profile pic.

My cousin always say Hi Girls.! ;)

Too Funny! To me at least.

No worries Stacy :) ... I had to laugh when I read ur comment. The truth is IRL I tend to give off a "tomboy" vibe. I like to use -est and cops as a way to feminize my phero signature. Otherwise I could be perceived (by some men) as a "buddy" rather than a conquest. I never thought that the masculine energy would come through on a post! LOL!

I get mistaken for a guy all the time online (never in this comm, but probably in nearly every other I've been a member of over the years) so yes, people do make assumptions strictly on the basis of one's writing.

I get mistaken for a guy all the time online (never in this comm, but probably in nearly every other I've been a member of over the years) so yes, people do make assumptions strictly on the basis of one's writing.

Thank you for that Luna. I was already trying to figure out how to write more girly. LOL :P

No worries Stacy :) ... I had to laugh when I read ur comment. The truth is IRL I tend to give off a "tomboy" vibe. I like to use -est and cops as a way to feminize my phero signature. Otherwise I could be perceived (by some men) as a "buddy" rather than a conquest. I never thought that the masculine energy would come through on a post! LOL!

Lol, really I am sorry about that. I don't think your writing is masculine at all.

I think from what I could see of the profile pic on my phone and something in your post made me think of my cousin. He's gay.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm going from bad to worse here but it was just a fluke. Just a combo of something that struck me a specific way and perhaps something already on my mind.

I did like your description of DOP. I love it too. :)

Edited by StacyK