Lol, really I am sorry about that. I don't think your writing is masculine at all.

I think from what I could see of the profile pic on my phone and something in your post made me think of my cousin. He's gay.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm going from bad to worse here but it was just a fluke. Just a combo of something that struck me a specific way and perhaps something already on my mind.

I did like your description of DOP. I love it too. :)

Stacy, don't worry about it -- I laughed so hard my drink came out my nose and I almost fell out my chair! You actually made my day! :)

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK! That's it, I'm getting this. And maybe wear it to salsa if I'm in a dangerous mood. :666:
Here's a question for Mara:
How much of this do you have left on Etsy?
The reason I'm asking is because I can only afford one of two options until my next salary:
Either a bottle of this from Etsy, or samples from February.
What say you? Which one is more likely to run out before March 10th?
#broke

Edited by reincarnated

OK! That's it, I'm getting this. And maybe wear it to salsa if I'm in a dangerous mood. :666:

Here's a question for Mara:

How much of this do you have left on Etsy?

The reason I'm asking is because I can only afford one of two options until my next salary:

Either a bottle of this from Etsy, or samples from February.

What say you? Which one is more likely to run out before March 10th?

#broke

It says 5 are left on Etsy. :)

Personally I'd grab it...anything under 6 makes me nervous.

Good tip, thank you. I,m just anxious to get samples for the spell collection, with not just myself in mind. a friend of mine who's going through a time of changes so I want to to get him at least a tester of the blessing oil.... it really jumped at me in context of something he told me on that topic so... I'm undecided because I know the spells will fly off the shelves, so to speak...

• 2 months later...

I know I like honey, and honey likes me. But this.. takes it to a whole new level. I mean... wow.

This is super feminine, surprisingly not too sweet, very luxurious sensual woman vibe. Totally taking this with me to wear while dancing. I don't get skank from it, surprisingly. It's mostly honey with some orchid, and rather clean. If it were a color it would be a light honeyed gold.

Oh, hell yeah, this is a perfume for a sensual, loving dance para dos amantes.

I wanted to add, after using this a couple more times:

It isn't entirely clean, while not downright skanky.

I do get some smut beneath the romantic floral... wore it to bed last night, woke up a couple times during the night and got whiffs of this very suggestive scent. A bit "afterglow-ish" in that very specific context, you know what I mean.

I love it, it's sensual as f*ck and I'll still wear it to salsa... I'll just have to be more selective with my partners ;)

There's a sexy musician friend of mine, a latin percussionist who'll be performing next week with his group and...

I know just the scent to wear for the show. Considering our last chat it's either this or Dom Noire, and I don't think I'm ready to pull out the heavy guns on him yet. :Evil grin:

• 6 months later...

Wore this tonight to a salsa show I think I was still emitting LAM when I applied a bit of DOP. so sexy dancer Dave dances up verrry close with me most of the evening. Lots of eye contact, smiling, sweat mixws with sweat ..

''always at your service'' he said,

''i'll take you by your word'' I answered,

suggestive smile and all.

Wooo-whee!

Hot blend. I radiated that musk honey like a sun radiating UV. BABY, hot and rich and sensual as fuck.