• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore the spray on my clothes and the oil on my wrists yesterday for my cousins grad party and I was able to truly be in an amazing mood all thru the party as my one aunt was there that brags on and on about her house, family, great job, and basic amazing success in everything she does. Every-time she blows into town she never ever calls to say hey lets get together.

When I mentioned I was in her state for a business trip last month, she went on and on about how I should have called and I was so dam proud of myself, I simply stated you know how it is because when you come to town, your time must be very limited as mine was because in the last ten years of visits you were never able to get together with me either, that shut the old gal down....LOL

I love this in a spray so much....oh yes

I wore the spray on my clothes and the oil on my wrists yesterday for my cousins grad party and I was able to truly be in an amazing mood all thru the party as my one aunt was there that brags on and on about her house, family, great job, and basic amazing success in everything she does. Every-time she blows into town she never ever calls to say hey lets get together.

When I mentioned I was in her state for a business trip last month, she went on and on about how I should have called and I was so dam proud of myself, I simply stated you know how it is because when you come to town, your time must be very limited as mine was because in the last ten years of visits you were never able to get together with me either, that shut the old gal down....LOL

haha, great comeback, DD!!

AWESOME comeback.... just what we all should say w/o batting an eye.

I love Levitation with that I feel good, don't give a damn darling.. phero blast.

lol

Edited by StacyK

haha, great comeback, DD!!

AWESOME comeback.... just what we all should say w/o batting an eye.

I love Levitation with that I feel good, don't give a damn darling.. phero blast.

lol

Thanks Ladies. It felt so dam good to shut that old battle ax up.

Omg you guys.. so coworker comes by my desk, I wish her a Happy Birthday and we start chatting about clothes.. etc. Then she lifts up her arm and whispers.. I GOT MY ARMPITS LAZERED - OMG of course being the person that everyone comes to for TMI overload I ask her to proceed... She went on about how she has no hair and then she started to tell me that she doesn't wax her muff but she does shape and crop it into fun designs. WTFFFFFFFFFFF OMG I choked on laughter. She is not a spring chicken you guys.. SO she tells me that she bought a pink schick thing and has been shaping and cropping her muff into hearts, zig zags etc.. then she will eventually get rid of all of it and start the process all over again. She told me her husband steals her schick and uses it on his manhood too and together they design shit. I'm like - you mean you guys get all Edward Scissorhands?

I didn't know what to say... so I said.. well thank you for sharing.. If I ever have to identify your body for some reason I will ask to see your muff and if it's in a lightning bolt shape.. I will know it's you.

Is this OW that is causing this oversharing?

I really love this blend so much. Even thou it still does not last long on me I love the self effects this gives off. I just feel so dam good when I wear it. The pheromones in this blend always make me feel great.

have you already gotten your rebrewed bottles??

Omg you guys.. so coworker comes by my desk, I wish her a Happy Birthday and we start chatting about clothes.. etc. Then she lifts up her arm and whispers.. I GOT MY ARMPITS LAZERED - OMG of course being the person that everyone comes to for TMI overload I ask her to proceed... She went on about how she has no hair and then she started to tell me that she doesn't wax her muff but she does shape and crop it into fun designs. WTFFFFFFFFFFF OMG I choked on laughter. She is not a spring chicken you guys.. SO she tells me that she bought a pink schick thing and has been shaping and cropping her muff into hearts, zig zags etc.. then she will eventually get rid of all of it and start the process all over again. She told me her husband steals her schick and uses it on his manhood too and together they design shit. I'm like - you mean you guys get all Edward Scissorhands?

I didn't know what to say... so I said.. well thank you for sharing.. If I ever have to identify your body for some reason I will ask to see your muff and if it's in a lightning bolt shape.. I will know it's you.

Is this OW that is causing this oversharing?

Dang, I did not realize that such a tool even existed.... I was laughing my ass off.

After the rebrew flurry dies down I may have a bottle or two left to add to the Artfire GGG page. Give me a couple of days.

Oops, I have already completed my 2 orders (on LPMP and on Artfire). Anyway, I'll check the Artfire page in a couple of days for Levitation, at least a trial vial.

Thank you, Mara.

have you already gotten your rebrewed bottles??

Yes, I did... I got one in the spray form and love it, I use it along with the oil and it does give me a bit longer of wearing time when I do it this way... I love this blend so much, its only downfall on my skin is it dies off so quickly

oh :( haven't gotten mine yet. did you try the first levitation and if so, how does it compare?

• 4 weeks later...

I have had so much BS going on in my life this past year, have just been out of it. A couple of months ago, I ordered Sexpionage and Mara very kindly included a sample of this which I never got around to trying until today due to my quest to figure out whether it's OW or h and S that I need to order. The scent description is so NOT my type of scent, I likely read the description and thought, "well that's nice" and put it aside. I am usually more the dark, resiny, exotic, smoky, honey type.

I dug this out today with the sole purpose of seeing if OW in it would work well for me. OMFG!!!!!! NO WAY!!!! I SO love this stuff!! To me, it smells like a delectable edible heart of orchid dipped in a luscious strawberry cream coating. Yummm.. No one could have convinced me at any point in my life that I would fall so hard for scent in this fragrance family! Maybe it's the OW and DHEAs. I don't care! I adore it!

And the feeling... OMG, the high that I get on this!!! I wasted a lot of money on lexapro over the past year and have been off of it for about 3 months since it wasn't working anyway. If I simply put myself on Levitation from this point on, I might never need an antidepressant again and maybe never have to endure one of my abyssmal <sp> Capricornian black mood binges again. I feel so damned UPLIFTED ( Levitated?) and love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I feel and smell like a shiny, happy person, and that is so very out of character for me. Please Mara? P :heart0974: retty please w/ candy coated orchids on top.. won't you please do do a rebrew of this beautiful stuff?

My bottle is half way down now!! I'm freaking out....Levitation is my go to everyday perfume now. I love this scent so much and so does everyone that gets around me. I'm actually starting to feel separation anxiety!! Yes, please rebrew! Pretty please!! I don't think I can live without this now!!

I thought there were a couple bottles left from the second rebrew?

I've also bought the mad scientist mixture of the pheromone combo in Levitation, so there's always that option too even though it won't have the pretty Levitation smell.

My bottle is half way down now!! I'm freaking out....Levitation is my go to everyday perfume now. I love this scent so much and so does everyone that gets around me. I'm actually starting to feel separation anxiety!! Yes, please rebrew! Pretty please!! I don't think I can live without this now!!

I thought there were a couple bottles left from the second rebrew?

I've also bought the mad scientist mixture of the pheromone combo in Levitation, so there's always that option too even though it won't have the pretty Levitation smell.

Could alway do a PE in the Levitation vein. :D

I know! All I have to work with is my little trial vial and I do have a bottle of Open Windows on the way, but the scent of Levitation. OMG... it's fragrance heaven.. I would SO love a rebrew of this, but beyond that, is anyone else with me when I say that this one should be a permanent fragrance? It's just too beautiful to not be. Mara, you really out did yourself on this one. Beautiful doesn't aptly describe it. This one is heaven...

ABSOLUTELY!!! This one should become a permanent fragrance!! I think I would have to order it every couple of months. It's become my signature scent. I mean, some of the men at work, who don't like perfume love this one!!

I know! All I have to work with is my little trial vial and I do have a bottle of Open Windows on the way, but the scent of Levitation. OMG... it's fragrance heaven.. I would SO love a rebrew of this, but beyond that, is anyone else with me when I say that this one should be a permanent fragrance? It's just too beautiful to not be. Mara, you really out did yourself on this one. Beautiful doesn't aptly describe it. This one is heaven...

Of course! I carry my bottle of Levitation with me in my cosmetic pouch in my purse. And.... Somehow twisted itself open and leaked about 1/3 out :( boo! At least it didn't empty itself I guess... And my bag and makeup smell GREAT now.

ABSOLUTELY!!! This one should become a permanent fragrance!! I think I would have to order it every couple of months. It's become my signature scent. I mean, some of the men at work, who don't like perfume love this one!!

I would love it if this one become part of the permanent line as its so versatile that you can really wear this everywhere...

I am jumping in to say I'm in love with Levitation, too!! I'ts the perfect scent for work, not too heavy, and it's the perfect phero as well! Happy Sauce for everyone! Including me! It is GREAT for, um, "Shark Week". Kept me from being prisoner #06789345, from the murders I would have committed if I had not worn this last week.

Of course! I carry my bottle of Levitation with me in my cosmetic pouch in my purse. And.... Somehow twisted itself open and leaked about 1/3 out :( boo! At least it didn't empty itself I guess... And my bag and makeup smell GREAT now.

OMG! Hearts, i so feel for you :fright04238: I would have been FREAKING!!! :(

OH NOO, so sorry.. a moment of slience.. I don't know why but "A Christmas Story" just flashed through my head.. when the leg lamp broke and the kid said he .."heard taps playing softly.." . :(

Just so you guys know, I noticed that Mara has made the phero blend in Levitation part of the regular lineup.

True, it's so easy to make, I figured I would offer it regularly since there seemed to be so much enthusiasm for it. Was thinking of making a label for it and putting it into the UN phero line for November. (Pheromas, as Beccah has dubbed it!)

Just so you guys know, I noticed that Mara has made the phero blend in Levitation part of the regular lineup.

Wo! This is great news. I was hearing the end of my first bottle and was starting to panic. This stuff is amazing. People are more generous with their tipping when I have this on.

True, it's so easy to make, I figured I would offer it regularly since there seemed to be so much enthusiasm for it. Was thinking of making a label for it and putting it into the UN phero line for November. (Pheromas, as Beccah has dubbed it!)

WOOOOOOO!!! Pheromas in November! I was thinkin' it was somewhere around there. And YAY for Levitation being in the permanent lineup! I am SO enjoying having that UN spray!!! My hair wears it a LOT. :w00t::heart:

Oh Mara! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It really is such a beautiful fragrance. Am glad it is easy for you to make! This one stole my heart. I just love it! I will be placing an order in early August and will definitely be ordering a bottle of this when I do! My heart is smiling just thinking about this! Mara and Levity, thank you for helping us smell so lovely while lifting our spirits! :witch1095: