• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the vial this is so upbeat and cute, it has a happy vibe for sure. But there's something off on my skin, very cloying. It may be the strawberry, that doesn't always work with my chemistry. I can't really sense the floral aspect too much, the sweet notes are much stronger on me; there's what I would call a "floral undertone" in the drydown.

In the vial this is so upbeat and cute, it has a happy vibe for sure. But there's something off on my skin, very cloying. It may be the strawberry, that doesn't always work with my chemistry. I can't really sense the floral aspect too much, the sweet notes are much stronger on me; there's what I would call a "floral undertone" in the drydown.

wow our chemistries are opposite on this one. It starts out equally fruity/floral on me but long drydown is screaming florals. I think I amp most florals.

Ok,while this is not a Calii,not yet anyway <thinking it will mellow and age extremly well> I might be getting it anyway to wear around my niece who thinks everything I own smells like incense :lol: ...the phero blend is a WIN!Happy Sauce,ummm but might stil be under Captivation Equation,even tho that was many hours ago :o

I get the fruity floral,somewhat sweet but not that much,no strawberry yet. Need to try this on its own :lol:

Added some more,hmmm,now I get some strawberry/pinkness,but not very much...I have a hunch on this and think I will wear it tomorrow with just a dab of OCCO Pink :light-bulb: I love the phero blend but just not a floral peep,for those of you that are, you will adore this,it is beautiful !!!!!!!!

I was trying to hold back and only get samples this month. But this is just too amazing. And I ordered a full bottle. I am addicted to this scent. I keep going back and putting more on from my sample vial every few hours. It's pink and girly but not candy like. It's fruity and a bit fresh. I keep thinking I smell citrus? Mmmm. Do not be afraid that this is too floral. It just adds a softness that totally compliments the strawberry.

And the addition of Open Windows / DHEAS is a plus!

In the long drydown (six hours later) I finally got the floral but it's not orchid like I'm used to, not really fleshy at all. I agree with Calii that it's not a heavy floral vibe.

Omg!! Popping in to say This is Every Pink Girls Wet Dream!

It's a sparkling pink pantry of sugars strawberries and orchid!

It's PINK CHAMPAGNE!!! I love this! Must have full bottle!

Ohh, this is sounding just amazing... Does this have the same vibe as Elan Vitale?

I just got my package, and raced to dab some of this on!

I'm really loving the look of Levitation, right off the bat. The green glitter suspended in the oil looks so pretty. When wet, I really smell the sweet strawberry notes. Reminds me of the flavored lip gloss I used as a girl. But the scent morphs within minutes on my skin. One moment it was sweet, then abruptly became sweet orchid, with the orchid getting stronger as it dries.

Right now, after about 15 minutes, it has settled into a really feminine scent. I would say that this falls on the side of 'girly' rather than 'sophisticated'. It's not overly floral, but has a very... rounded, warm summery smell (does that even make sense?).

I wouldn't say that this scent is very 'me', though I will give it time and a few test runs to see. To the poster who asked if this was similar to Enduring Appeal... it is definitely not, at least on me. Enduring Appeal is much brighter and fresher; this one is warmer and sweeter.

Edited by BklynG

I had NO intention of putting this on me, as I've JUST pulled it from the mail and won't trust my nose until I'm sure it's acclimated from it's long trip to my home. That being said, when I opened my sample vile, I didn't do so with much grace and the little wand splattered my hand and, well, if it smells this good tomorrow, this is a no brainer. BUT - It's floral. I feel I'm always saying florals don't seem to like me, but then I found Highland Fling and Leprechaun Luck and now this :huh: From this point forward I am going to NOT say florals don't like me...apparently, there are a few that DO :^^: YAY! I will be back to properly review this in the future but it's off to a very grand start!

hmm, I'm not getting much florals out of this at all! Ok, there's the sliiiiightest flowery undertone after letting it sit on my skin for a few minutes, but believe it or not, I actually would like a little more to come out! And that's coming from a floraphobe...

Up front is a sugary, pinky, fluffy strawberry...but it wears really light and gives the illusion of being faint... But again, the wearer's perception is different from how others smell me...

I'm honestly not a sweet, pinky kinda girl, but if it wears this light, I'm digging it. The whole scent is kinda mezzopiano in terms of projection.

Me too Molls! I JUST decided I have to wear this one first. It's just as you describe it :D and if the fruit doesn't go sharp on me then this one will be a TOTAL winner....please, please, PLEASE behave delectable little scent! :w00t:

Can someone with more experience in how the process of turning a scent into a spray effects the scent strength please provide me with some guidance? Levitation is already so very very soft on my skin, seriously barely perceptible... but, what can be perceived is lovely. I am thinking of getting a FB in oil and then, because I have heard from so many how they layer their scents with a roll-on and a spray in the same scent, a spray of it as well. Will this help retain the scent?

But do you really want to wear that much a-nol?

That too is part of the debate I am having with myself over this scent. A-nol tends to make me pretty silly... I just know I want pink champagne and pink panties like Lady V :( And, that is said without the effects of a-nol!!!! Just imagine the goofy things which might come out of my mouth with a ton of it on me! There is a reason I don't wear a-nol blends to work. So, the other option is to get a sprayer of DHEAS, couple that with the Open Windows I already own, and find a scent similar to Levitation which does dance nicely on my skin.

Edited by Chaionlife

Since there is glitter in this,would it clog the sprayer? I had a hard time with frosted and that had vanilla bean specks.no matter if I shook the bottle or even switched it to a new bottle.

I tested the glitter with the sprayers before I committed to the idea. The glitter is so very fine that it passes right through.

Chai has a valid observation re several of the spring scents. I intentionally left out the heavier base notes to make them feel more like Spring. It's funny, because to make up for that, I left them even more concentrated than usual, but I can see that even the lighter scents need some kind of grounding element to create the perception of longevity. I would suggest making it a point to get some on your clothes when applying, as that will increase the length of wear. For example - when you apply to torso and cleavage, put your bra and shirt on while it's still a little moist. That's what I do, and the heat of your body combined with the bit of cloth makes for a fab diffuser.

I slathered on this sample today around 12:30pm and it's 11pm now and I'm getting (although I have to get very close to my skin) a soft, sugary sweetness. My favorite so far today. There's something a little too sharp for a little too long for me to want a full bottle but this scent is so feminine and sheer that I know many of you will LOOOOVE it...if not all of you :lol: Definitely fruity and floral. I gave what was left of my sample to my gf and am eager to see how she likes it as scents like this wear SO lovely on her...SO jealous *sighs*

Where it was applied on my wrist and got onto my sleeve cuff it is still just about as true as when I applied it so I would have to second letting it get against some clothing before completely drying :D I think I actually LIKE the scent MORE on my sleeve than I did on my skin :huh: But I think that just says something about my occasionally wonky chemistry :P

When I layer sprays and oils I use the same amount split between the oil and spray, i.e. if I would normally wear 4 sprays then I would instead split oil between wrists and on neck below/behind ears and then 1 spray to my chest over the "girls" and then 1 to the front of my neck, or depending on the mone, a spray to the front of my blouse instead of my neck. That way you wouldn't be piling them over each other and each vehicle would serve it's proper purpose :D I hope that made sense? :huh:

Edited by NuTrix

NuTrix, that makes absolute sense; thank you for the useful wearing tips! I'm still testing :)

Tonight, I used the CPS/ silicone product trick underneath the scents themselves and I will see how it effects wear/throw/depth. These spring scents are lovely! I really want them to work.

Of course, there are definite pluses to having my particular skin chemistry; I do love how the deeper resins and stronger scents work so beautifully; I almost never experience the "amping" phenomena some do, and I'm able to change scents out several times throughout the day without overlapping interference between scents. And, because scents don't typically wear too "heavy" on my skin, I don't really have a need for multiple seasons of scents and I can wear my favorites year-round :)

Wow. I had to come back and share my experience today with Levitation. This is the first day I wore it out, and I actually like the scent more as it diffuses in public.

Pheromone-wise, this made me REALLY comfortable talking with strangers. I live in New York... while not unfriendly, we're not usually chatty folk. Today, I burst out with random small talk as I stood in line at Whole Foods and even smiled at strangers (and got a compliment back!). I'm fairly new to pheromones, and I'd usually chalk this behavior up to a beautiful spring day... but then I got THE BEST customer service I've ever received in my entire life!!

I was helping a client prep for a dinner party, and had ordered a tray of desserts at a bakery. When I went to pick it up, I found out that they had gotten my order wrong. The manager on duty was reasonably apologetic, but then she started going way beyond the norm to make sure I was happy. She first called other stores to try to cobble together my original order for me. I needed to go to my client's apartment to start setting up, and so left her with my number, figuring I would just drop by again later. She called me a half hour later, letting me know that she was able to get most of my original order. Then she tells me that she'll comp me an additional tray of other goodies. THEN she sent an employee to deliver the goods to my client's apartment. AND THEN she refunded me the entire purchase price.

The entire time at the store, she was also gushing about how reasonable I'm being about the mistake.

I think I have to attribute at least some of this service to Levitation (although I'm definitely writing to the bakery website to give her a props up)!! It was awesome.

Awesome report! and can I just add that I die of cuteness every time I see your avi! SOOOO ADORABLE!

Awesome report! and can I just add that I die of cuteness every time I see your avi! SOOOO ADORABLE!

Thank you! :) And yes, that kitten has ridiculous mind-melting powers with that lick.