• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five samples to a bottle, right?

1/3 oz bottle = 10mL, samples are 1.5mL, so divide by x, carry the 7, round off for the solar eclipse . . . 6.6 or 7 samples

(Blame Sister Penguin in third grade always making us show our work *sigh*)

1/3 oz bottle = 10mL, samples are 1.5mL, so divide by x, carry the 7, round off for the solar eclipse . . . 6.6 or 7 samples

That is how I learned my math skills as well....LOL

I really love this blend so much and it makes me so happy when I wear it but dang this one just will not last longer than 30 minutes on my skin

Was her name really Sister Penguin? Or was it just her habit that formed the basis of the nickname?

I admit that I wasn't sure about this but once I tested it fully,I can't get enough.

I wore this on Sunday to church with extra sprays of open windows.the guy sitting beside me,I could hear him taking deep sniffs..lol

True! But the sample sizes are actually a little larger than that. They are around 1.75ml, but we say 1.5 so people know they will get at least that amount. With the current vial size, it takes about 5 and half trials to fill a bottle.

True! But the sample sizes are actually a little larger than that. They are around 1.75ml, but we say 1.5 so people know they will get at least that amount. With the current vial size, it takes about 5 and half trials to fill a bottle.

That's really good to know! Thanks, Mara! Sister Penguin would have been so proud of you!

I haven't gotten my sample which I'm planning on trading for to get but I was wondering, just in case:

is it possible to rebrew Levitation if enough people clamor for it? Seems REALLY popular and I'm hoping, if I love it, that it's at least *possible* to rebrew.

Is that the DHEAS effect? The prettifying thing? I think it must be, 'cause I haven't had a shower since yesterday, my hair is in a messy ponytail, I'm wearing no make-up, and since I was just dashing into the grocery store for like, 10 minutes, I wore my winter coat, (sort of a plum colour), and ORANGE CROCS. .

This is the most hilarious thing I have read in ages! LOLOLOL

Do any of the rest of you experience these threads as a roller coaster ride?

At first you're coasting along just checking out a new LP.

Then suddenly you're OMG EVERYBODY'S BUYING FULL BOTTLES !!! I'M GONNA MISS OUT!!!! AAAEEEIIIIIII!!!

Then you hit a few posts where people describe a few notes that don't work on you so calm down back to coasting.

Then suddenly you come across several outstanding experiences with it and you're back to OMG IT'S ABOUT TO SELL OUT!!! CRAP WHY DO I WAIT SO LONG!!!

Then you read it really is sold out, so you can relax and think no point now in agonizing over it.

At least I just ordered a bottle of DHEAS that I can layer with the Open Windows I already had and at least try out the phero effect. :)

This is the most hilarious thing I have read in ages! LOLOLOL

Do any of the rest of you experience these threads as a roller coaster ride?

At first you're coasting along just checking out a new LP.

Then suddenly you're OMG EVERYBODY'S BUYING FULL BOTTLES !!! I'M GONNA MISS OUT!!!! AAAEEEIIIIIII!!!

Then you hit a few posts where people describe a few notes that don't work on you so calm down back to coasting.

Then suddenly you come across several outstanding experiences with it and you're back to OMG IT'S ABOUT TO SELL OUT!!! CRAP WHY DO I WAIT SO LONG!!!

Then you read it really is sold out, so you can relax and think no point now in agonizing over it.

At least I just ordered a bottle of DHEAS that I can layer with the Open Windows I already had and at least try out the phero effect. :)

Darbia, you have just described my rollercoster ride with these blends....LOL

I asked this in a different thread but haven't heard back.

I've gotten my sample and I really like it. I think it smells good and makes me feel good.

Is there any chance that this scent could be rebrewed? If not, I understand, but I would love to know before I continue to use my sample just so I can appreciate it for what I have, or else feel totally awesome that I'm going to be riding the slather-train when I buy a rebrewed bottle.

Soooo freakin bumed out this is gone. I recently placed an order - I was back and forth between Levitation and another- I was thinking well this other has been out longer so humm better get that first. Yes no, yes no...Dang! I love grapefruit, strawberry and OpenWindows. Boo Hoo (

Oh well if anyone it taking a count.. I'm another vote for this rebrew..fingers crossed.....

Boy, I'd vote for a rebrew too. Or maybe order a Mad Scientist mixture that repeats the phero combo. THIS STUFF ROCKS. I love the scent more every time I wear it, and I've tested the phero twice more on my family and a friend and it does the same thing every time: Happy, goofy, fun-loving, party time. Everybody is totally uplifted and having fun in an uninhibited, childlike way. And this covers an age range from 11 to 55 years old. That's a WHOLE LOTTA FUN goin' on. We've definitely been Levitating around here. :w00t: What a lovely brew!!!

:burning-heart:

how much does the Mad Scientist brew cost?

Yeah, already put my order in for that ;D

Well I ordered a brew of the pheromones.

But did you see levitation is being rebrewed? Go to bottom of stalk talk.

Fifteen bottles left undibbed so far.

Well I ordered a brew of the pheromones.

But did you see levitation is being rebrewed? Go to bottom of stalk talk.

Fifteen bottles left undibbed so far.

Thanks for telling me about this opportunity. I ordered this in a spray

I got this in spray which I tested one squirt of today. The scent's sweet and pretty, and light. I can see spritzing this on clothes or hair. My nose is crap atm but I will post back with a more detailed review when my nose is back to it's normal bloodhound status.

I noticed yesterday when I rolled this one on me at the end of my work day, I immediately felt a bit light headed but extremely happy. I have not previously felt light headed while wearing this before, do you feel it’s because of the DHEAS?

I noticed yesterday when I rolled this one on me at the end of my work day, I immediately felt a bit light headed but extremely happy. I have not previously felt light headed while wearing this before, do you feel it’s because of the DHEAS?

It's on the way!! I'm so looking forward to that. LOL

Edited by StacyK

Are you looking forward to being light-headed or happy, LOL.... I love this blend, I just wish it stuck around a bit longer on me

I'm looking forward to my Levitation High. lol I can't wait for this order..tracking....

Well it's the third leading ingredient so probably.

I know the Phero ingredients are listed in order of most to least. My slightly OT question is are the perfume components listed the same way ?

Generally the way I write my descriptions is to start with the heart notes, then the base notes, then the top notes, if the scents are constructed that way.

Generally the way I write my descriptions is to start with the heart notes, then the base notes, then the top notes, if the scents are constructed that way.

Interesting Luna, thanks. Sounds like a fun job :-)

As this is the Levitation thread.. I'm so happy to announce I received my shipment today. :-)

The bottle is beautiful and while I did sniff the spray cap I did not wast one spritz. Saving it for tomorrow.

i'm not ready to do a review yet but I must say I'm feeling Levitated.. the open windows with a dash of DHEAS is certainly a perky, smiley combo.

That's a good thing today...