I haven't worn this perfume in quite a while. When I first got it, I absolutely loved it. But somewhere along the line something in it started making me feel anxious, so I stopped wearing it, and had even considered giving it to my mum, or to BF, who loves it.

But this morning I sat in front of my collection searching for the perfect scent & phero to wear to an informal meeting I have this afternoon. Nothing smelled or felt right... until I opened Levitation and had a sniff. Suddenly it felt like *exactly* the thing I needed to wear. The smell didn't seem to give me an immediate flush of anxiety, so I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't worn this perfume in quite a while. When I first got it, I absolutely loved it. But somewhere along the line something in it started making me feel anxious, so I stopped wearing it, and had even considered giving it to my mum, or to BF, who loves it.

But this morning I sat in front of my collection searching for the perfect scent & phero to wear to an informal meeting I have this afternoon. Nothing smelled or felt right... until I opened Levitation and had a sniff. Suddenly it felt like *exactly* the thing I needed to wear. The smell didn't seem to give me an immediate flush of anxiety, so I'm going to give it a try. Wish me luck!

I hope Levitation worked for you today Eggers...I just discovered it this month and love it!! If, by chance, you find it is something you wish to part with..I can give it a home with much love and attention!! (Sorry, but I had to say it..lol ;))

LOL! Don't worry. I wasthisclose to putting on my trade page, or to giving it to my Mum or BF, both of whom love it.

BUT... for whatever reason, I didn't get the weird scent-association/anxiety thing today that I have in the past. I've no idea what's up with that. When I first got it, it was all love! love! love! And then somewhere along the line, the scent - even right out of the bottle - gave me some kind of weird stomach-twisting anxiety. And now, not. :huh:

Today it worked very well. The scent *and* the phero. My meeting was great, and took about an hour and a half longer than any of us expected it would, simply because we were having such a lovely time! :lol:

So, I think I'll hang onto it for a bit, yet. But Birkeys, if I wind up putting it up on my trade page, I'll tag it with your name so you can have first dibs! ;)

Eggers, did you by any chance get a little overenthusiastic when wearing it back when it made you anxious? Because I haven't touched this wonderful fragrance in a while due to being too trigger happy and having my head semi-detach and start floating towards the ceiling one too many times. It's like Lace for me- a wonderful blend, but after overdosing more than once I don't go near it till I've forgotten how it felt to wear it the last time.

I don't *think* so. I really only wore it a handful of times before I went off it. You know how you smell something, and you have a scent-memory association with it? Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, sometimes you can't place the memory itself... It's kinda like that, I guess, but almost like I had a delayed reaction to the scent? I don't know. I've never loved a scent, gone *really* off it, and then loved it again like this before.

I do know what you mean about being overly enthusiastic though! :lol: I've done that once or twice myself - not with a phero, but with a scent... or two. :blush:

Who knows? Maybe it's temperature related, this thing with Levitation? Maybe something in the temperature makes one of the notes stand out a bit more? I dunno.

Glad I like it again though! :D

LOL! Don't worry. I wasthisclose to putting on my trade page, or to giving it to my Mum or BF, both of whom love it.

BUT... for whatever reason, I didn't get the weird scent-association/anxiety thing today that I have in the past. I've no idea what's up with that. When I first got it, it was all love! love! love! And then somewhere along the line, the scent - even right out of the bottle - gave me some kind of weird stomach-twisting anxiety. And now, not. :huh:

Today it worked very well. The scent *and* the phero. My meeting was great, and took about an hour and a half longer than any of us expected it would, simply because we were having such a lovely time! :lol:

So, I think I'll hang onto it for a bit, yet. But Birkeys, if I wind up putting it up on my trade page, I'll tag it with your name so you can have first dibs! ;)

I'm very happy it worked for you! It is too gorgeous a perfume not to be able to wear!! Thank you for the first dibs should that day come..lol ;) I was hoping Mara might one day do a rebrew of this so other newbies can have a chance to try it or maybe create a variation of it! The Levitation phero blend is one of my favs and to have a fav perfume and a fav phero blend in one is a fantastic thing! Glad your meeting was fab!! :)

Birkey, I'm pretty sure Mara said a while ago that she does a rebrew of this one each year in October for the Halloween season.

Someone more knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong here.

Vlad that would be awesome - I want to try this so much. The scent notes sound wonderful, reviews are great and I could use some happy sauce-dom.

Birkey, I'm pretty sure Mara said a while ago that she does a rebrew of this one each year in October for the Halloween season.

Levitation was only made last year as part of the April collection, I think you are thinking of Flying Potion which has been brought back in the fall a few times but I don't believe Mara rebrews it every year...but some of the veterans would know better

Edited by saffron23

Saffron is correct.. This is the thread for Scented Levitation and the Lev phero (I don't know if there's an Un Lev thread).

If you guys scroll up thread a ways you'll see that the scented Lev was re brewed once already, shortly after it's initial release. I wouldn't presume to speak for Mara & co, but if I were to guess, as LP lore goes, probably not. But who knows someone may do a PE version.. idk

As Saffron said it was Flying Potion, which was boosted with Lev phero this time around, that was an Oct release. But I don't think it has ever been an annual. I believe Luna or Halo stated in the Flying Potion thread the there's no confirmation of it being annual. Keep in mind Mara has already done a rebrew of the Oct '14 Flying Potion release so.....

(I think the first brew, a few years ago contained straight A'nol btw.

Edited by StacyK

• 2 months later...

When I first got the Levitation phero and wore it out for trial, nothing happened. Not to me, not to other people. Really strange, since all my other pheros really score major hits. Since it's fall now, and I really need to wrap up because of the cold weather, I've taken to doing the lollipop not around the belly button, but above, right under my breasts, since from the waist down its all pantyhose and wool skirts, all covered up. And wouldnt you know, when I open my winter coat after the brisk walk to work, Levitation brings the most wonderful effects. On two occasions I was as cheerful as a child at the carneval. And everyone around me was the same, giddy with delight.

Another little bottle of magic...

• 9 months later...

I use this so sparingly. Still my bottle is getting so low, & I spilled some today.

The phero really hit our waitress hard at lunch today. She was hovering around table, continuing to come back. She left off charging my son's grandma for the beer she had while waiting for us to get there. She even came to the back of the table (where I was wedged near the wall) to give me the check. Crazy DIHL reaction. I'm not really used to getting those from young, perky waitresses, lol.

• 3 months later...

I've been wearing Levitation all last week, adding two spritzes DHEAs each time, and wouldn't you know it, hits just came flying in left and right. Total strangers wouldn't stop staring at me, and on my way to the store I walked past a guy, who stopped dead in his tracks. I'm looking through the shop window, and all of a sudden he's standing right next to me, very sweetly and politely asking me to go out for a coffee with him. I was gobsmacked. All I could say was: I have to do my shopping. He said: well, maybe afterward? And I just said: I'm cooking for my husband. And he totally faltered. I felt really bad.

The next day on the subway a man smiles at me, and won't stop, he's just grinning at me like I was a cute dog or something. Today, yet another kept looking up from his phone. Like a metronome, looking at his phone, glancing over, looking at his phone, glancing at me. I had old ladies beam at me, girls smiling sweetly, women my age looking hard, like they were trying to figure out what the hell was up with me. Very interesting experience!

• 1 year later...

I can’t remember which incarnation of Levitation this was, but I tested it during September 2013. The weather ranged from the 80s to 90s. The fragrance was fruity and reminded me of Cougar potion. I wore the oil dabbed on my neck, cleavage, the tops of hands, and inside my wrists. The throw on this phero was about 8-14 feet.

Levitation was one of the few fragrances that gave me self effects. It felt very much like Popularity Potion, but without the rockstar element. About 20 minutes into wearing this I would get chatty and hyper. Then I would feel simultaneously high and calm as hell at the same time. It was hard for me to concentrate because I would talk so much that I would distract myself. The first time I wore this I had a drink and it felt like I had had 6 drinks. I was super drunk and the buzz lasted for hours. Levitation also would give me a boost of energy if I wore it when I was tired. I felt tired, but didn’t care that I was tired. Finally, this phero was like a total confidence booster akin to courage in a bottle. There is some “I don’t give a fuck” in it and some “We really need to party” in it too.

The effects on others was no less spectacular. I got so many hits – I won’t even try to list them all. I was called Miss a lot. People thought I was much younger than I was. Men and women would take turns staring and smiling at me. Also people lost their social filters and would say whatever was on their minds. I had a military man tell me that he wanted me to have his children and proceeded to tell me how much money he earns and when he gets paid. It was bizarre. When I wore this phero with my mom – she noticed all of the men who would stare at me and would frequently comment on it.

I really love Levitation and I almost forgot how much fun this phero was. I will definitely buy a full bottle of this in the future!

• 6 months later...

I have this in the Unscented (90/10) spray. It is great for selfies! For the most part, I haven't noticed much effect on myself when I wear pheromones, but Levitation is one that has an immediate elevating quality - for that reason alone I will always have this on hand. (LFM can also give me selfies, but it's more hit or miss. with Levitation, so far at least, it is guaranteed lift-off!)

I have a hard time judging how various social pheromones I wear affect others whom I come in contact with, because people generally are nice to me. I don't want to come off like I'm saying everybody loves me, because that definitely is not true. but, it's nice for me to be able to feel so uplifted, it's amazing how mood altering it is!

• 4 years later...

I thought my Levatition was long gone but as I was packing up the boxes at our old house today, I found it and sprayed it all over me and that was enough to push me to the finish line and get these items moved...

I love this scent so much...

13 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I thought my Levatition was long gone but as I was packing up the boxes at our old house today, I found it and sprayed it all over me and that was enough to push me to the finish line and get these items moved...

I love this scent so much...

I hate moving, just like everyone else, but I love hearing about the bottles you’re uncovering! 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Eastwood22 said:

I hate moving, just like everyone else, but I love hearing about the bottles you’re uncovering! 

I also found a bottle of Cops N Robbers new never opened, that was one of my all time favorites, so happy to find it

21 hours ago, dolphindolls2 said:

I also found a bottle of Cops N Robbers new never opened, that was one of my all time favorites, so happy to find it

Nice!