Seeking Glamour Phero and Fragrance Recs.

Hi All,

I think I have gotten all of the phero and fragrance samples I want to play with just from perusing and seeing what looks good to me.

But I am open to some new recs to round out my testing collection.

When I started my phero journey I did have a mission in mind.

Does anyone have any recs for UNpheros, phero blends, or LP frangrances that contribute to creating an aura of glamour and attractiveness?

Personal stories re hits are welcome and much appreciated.

Thanks....

Looking at the full list, I'd say:

Cougar Potion

La Femme Mystere

La Femme Noir

Popularity Potion

and maybe Topper just because?

Full List:

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=7966

The glamour potions - fragrance-wise - are Cougar Potion (the scented version) and Celebutante, but also Enduring Appeal. Phero-wise Cougar has the glamour affect to an extent and Topper as well, I believe. Popularity Potion too, of course. There are also a few sold-out scents like The Belladonna Brew.

Cougar Potion, Stone Cougar, La Femme Mystere, Popularity Potion, Topper, & Open Windows.

Edited by Beccah

Cougar, most definitely!

Some repeats of what was already said, La Femme Mystere & Noir and Popularity Potion. (as for Cougar, I can't comment because I'll probably only get around to really trying Cougar when there's finally a non-citrusy foodie scented blend for that one. : P)

As for scent, personally don't think LP: Black would be a bad idea even though it might not have been made for that.

(as for Cougar, I can't comment because I'll probably only get around to really trying Cougar when there's finally a non-citrusy foodie scented blend for that one. : P)

You could always have it added to something else, after all.

The Sinner & the Saint if you can do some of the unisex scents. Several women really liked this one.

Thank you Miss Hazel!

Thank you Luna - I don't have samples of Celebutante or Enduring Appeal. I think I do have the Cougar Potion.

Thanks Halo!

Beccah- I just ordered the Levitation - I did not get Open Windows.

Thank you BlueBear - I have the Betrothal- I will have to look into A Treasure of Gold and Glass Slipper.

lalaDinky- I don't think I heard Limelight being mentioned.

Queen of Swords- thank you! I don't think i have LP Black either.

Thank you QuietGuy!

For straight pheros I like Audacious. It makes me feel like a rock star which is as close to glamorous as I ever get.