Comparison: OCCO White & BBM

Ok, I’m running low on my Beth’s Blushing Milkmaid (BBM) and I’m trying to decide if I purchase another bottle of BBM or try OCCO: White this time. I Love BBM as its so versatile yet I feel I need to spread my wings and try other stuff…

For those that have both, is OCCO White as versatile as BBM?

I have both & I think OCCO White is easily as versatile as BBM. It doesn't have the coconut or the buttercream, just a pretty, creamy vanilla. I love BBM, it's such a great scent. But the OCCOs are amazing, too. I find them all very versatile. The only one I have trouble pairing is OCCO Blue. The scent is so distinct - and on me, very strong - so I'm always hesitant to pair it with stuff. I do wear it with Sneaky Clean sometimes. OCCO White is like BBM in that it smells so good, you kind of want to slather it! :lol:

I have both and love them equally. But they are a little different. I have gone through two bottles if BBM! It's thick rich buttercream frosting. OCCO White I find is a more subtle sweet vanilla and easy to layer with other LPs.

The OCCO line is meant to layer with other scents, a "copulins-to-go" kind of concept, so that is the purpose: to be able to wear with almost anything.

I use my BBM to layer with all of my non-phero scents and this one is excellent as it goes with everything… I love that Hearts stated that OCCO White is subtle sweet vanilla… I think I’m going to give this a try….

OCCO Red & Black did not work for me at all but OCCO Blue and Purple have been big hits for me.

Yes,the OCCOS have the most cops of anything!!... intended and described as *flavored copulins* you can get a sample size now,but I bet you will love it :)

I agree with mrschrissy. The dry down on OCCO White is much longer than BBM. Don't know if OCCO has more cops... I would think so. But, If you are a vanilla lover, I think having both in your collection is worth it. They are both amazing!

I know Mara has said BBM has near OCCO level of cops so I think they are pretty close. I have both and OCCO White is just a tad less creamy to me. No coconut and no buttercream. It's a pretty true vanilla. I love them both and they are both easily layerable.

These are versatile and sometimes, I use either of them solo. I prefer BBM as the cops in OCCO White tends to show up after a couple of hours.

Joc, thanks so much.... I know that in my OCCO Black after an hour of use the COPS would show up in full force and now I'm a bit worried that the same might happen as you mentioned with the White.... I think I should maybe get a sample

I'm going to have to be careful about prioritizing future purchases for a bit, so thanks for the information. If I get anything in the future cop'd again I'll probably ask for no more than 15 or so drops as well.

That said, I have yet to have a problem with OCCO Gold, but since it's based on Sugared Honeycomb (I think) it shouldn't surprise me, that one can handle practically anything, at least judging from several threads.

Vanilla is one of the scents which should cover cops easily so maybe it's my skin. BBM covers the cops beautifully but of course, there is less cops in it.

I used to use OCCO White with Sugared Honeycomb, one of my favourite combo. No problem with that combo.

Ah, I remember an ex colleague of mine, an elderly lady who used to comment that my clothes smell funky (semi-dry) on days when I wear OCCO White.

Edited by JOC

I prefer OCCO White to BBM. I know I am the odd one here when it comes to BBM, but I detected no fragrance, just pure cops the entire wear. Had to trade it away because I just didn't get anything from it. OCCO White has never failed me. It is simple, versatile, and reliable for me and I use it a lot.