Noobie questions

Sis2koul

Hey all,

Just got my first samples today!!! I was stalking stamps.com and my email everyday since I ordered lol. After reading a few forum post, and not finding a post topic that went with it I decided to ask. In a post someone mentioned that they weren't on the pill when they asked their question, does that matter? I take my bc more because I have PMDD so my PMS is pretty much super B****, than for is intended purpose. That reason has been missing for about a year, and I'm thinking of trying Sexology mixed with Love Potion Red with my on again off again ex, but that's a different story. Secondly, I saw someone say not to use if you were sick. As it so happens a mix of working with kids and allergy season has me coughing and congested. Under what circumstance should I pass on the pheros? I wanted to try TMI at work, but lord knows when I'll be as close to 100% as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS. I couldn't help myself, I opened every bottle and smelled them all. My mac is covered with splashes, I guess I better keep my old toshiba far away lol

Edited by Sis2koul

I don't have any answers for you, but I wanted to say WELCOME!!! And the eagerness to smell everything right away is completely normal!! I still do that, lol... I'm sure someone will chime in and help you out... What all did you get?

I have certain blends that I only use during my time of the month and they smell great on me, the rest of the time they do not... I think because each persons chemistry is different you have to experiment a bit to find what scents work well for you during the course of a month. I think scents smell different when you have different meds in your system.. hope that helps a bit, but I know others will chime in to help as well....

Welcome!!

DD is right.....your skin chemistry can change during the month, which CAN affect how the scents smell on you. It is always suggested that if you try one and it doesn't smell good on you, always try it a second time at a later point during the month. Artisan perfumes are much different than commercial scents.....they have no chemical stabilizers, so the way it smells is largely up to your skin chemistry.

I am not sure of the question you are asking about, but if it was mentioning birth control, it was most likely regarding copulins.....there are some who say that when you are on birth control (or have been for a lengthy time), that you may need more copulins to get the desired effect.

As for using pheros when you are sick, you can do so, but you just may not get any self-effects......I normally go phero-free when I am under the weather.

Hope that helped!! Again, welcome to the forum!!

Edited by Dolly

Welcome! I try not to use pheros when I am sick as I have had a serious OD when I wore them while sick. I was wearing a TON though as I tend to do. I have allergies and wear pheros with allergies with no problems.

Welcome to the forum! I stay away from pheros until I have fully recovered. I tend to slather my UN pheros. But I don't use pheros regularly.

I've never been on bc and I love the self effects I get from cops. However to get the self effects, I must remember to take breaks in between the slatherings.

Hey Sis, First off, I think your avi is about the coolest thing I've seen, Second, you are not alone in opening and smelling (and in my case dotting on the arms) every last scent you ordered! :Emoticons0804: I can't help myself, even 2 years later.

welcome to the forum and be sure and let us know how your scents work out.

Thanks everyone!!!! I really feel welcome. I got the beginner sample kit as well was the blue Sexology,Rocket Fuel, and a few other perfumes that sounded really cool and interesting. I think I'm at the end of my stuffiness so I can't wait to give them a try!

• 1 month later...

Late -REALLY late! WELCOME :) How are you enjoying your LP journey thus far? :love: