Sending Hellos

StoremyWhether

Sometimes it takes a village to seduce just one person!

That, Rose, is signature worthy!!!

That, Rose, is signature worthy!!!

I SECOND THAT!!!

Thank you Storemy! ;)

:BananaRow:and HOWDY to both of you!!! :BananaRow:

Rose, I think I remember you from a while back, yes? Anyhoo, so good to have you both here! :wub:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Hi Storemy Weather! Welcome! I am eching myself here but I am a recycled or reborn newbie here. In my previous incarnation, I was CyBella13. I am not as active on LP's forums, but I LOVE the stuff, and that's why we are all here. Addiction to the art of "cause and effect" through aroma/fragrance. So... anyways... Obviously, I am a potion junkie, painter, writer, animal lover, (especially cats) :) Very much a music geek, and I love playing with *ways* to love and enhance the possibilities. Hi everybody!!! :morph:

Welcome back!

Thank you kindly Elizabeth and Halo! So good to be back here. I feel warm and fuzzy :Emoticons04231: . Forgot how much fun you can have here while learning all kinds of cool tricks at the same time! If I can figure out how to add a signature quote here, I will do as you say. Thanks again ladies! xoxo

Thank you Storemy! ;)

It's perfect!! LOL

I SECOND THAT!!!

:BananaRow:and HOWDY to both of you!!! :BananaRow:

Rose, I think I remember you from a while back, yes? Anyhoo, so good to have you both here! :wub:

Thanks for the welcome Elizabeth!!! Everyday I'm learning something new!! Today, its that I have fallen in LOVE with OCCO SLF. :D

Don't you worry, Stormey, you will find an abundance of "lovers" here at LP, lol! :D Start clearing a space for them now.....

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dolphindoll!! I'm having a great time getting to become more involved and getting to know everyone. All you ladies (and gent) have been so helpful and kind, it has been truly appreciated. Finding LPMP was a great thing and I don't see myself going back to the everyday blah any time in the future.

Hi Rose! I wondered how you were doing. :) Nice to hear from you again!

I thought you've been here for sometime now.. lol Hi from one Newb to another ;-)

Hi to you too!!! Yes, definitely still a newb but I am always on here learning something new. At first I thought I needed to go with cops but I never really got a reaction. I think I just needed a boost so I'm all excited about my LAM/SS4W combo. LOL I hope you have been having as much fun with yours!!

Errr storemyweather, who is in your AVI??? It kinda looks like cavill but not really, and kinda like Robb stark but not really. I am having face blindness with this guy. Halp? :/ /tj

LOL. Tyvey, that actually is Henry Cavill!!! He is my secret (ha!) lust.

Why does he look soooo different from superman??? I know, the facial hair but I think he looks a bazillion times better in your AVI. *steals*

I agree. All scruffy with hair you can run your fingers through. I can share. I'm a pretty good researcher too... I'll see if I can find any others to make you speechless. ;)

Here's a side view. :Emoticons0086:

henry-cavill-state-supreme-courthouse-27.jpg

ETA: Sorry its so large. LOL NOT.

Edited by StoremyWhether

I'm with you. I can't picture Superman in the bedroom. This picture... he's already there in my head.