Mixing Silicone Roll on Pheros with a commercial Eau de Perfume

Can I dilute the Un Silicone roll ons with an Eau de perfume I have at home , or does it have to be perfumers alcohol ? I know the ratio of that is 1/3rd Un to 2/3rd perfumers alcohol or Everclear , is that correct ?

Thank you in advance !!:)

Silicone will not mix permanently, so you would have to shake it each time. It wouldn't do anything BAD to either, it just makes it like salad dressing. Remember to shake before each application.

Thank you Mara !

Ladies , I'm not layering because i love using sprays , and since I use a lot of pheros and like the dispersion of the added alcohol , I was just wondering if I could use then with the perfumes I have at home ( just to empty out my existing supplies before ordering more of LP's fantastic offerings) . This way I won't feel so guilty about buy moooar .

Btw , thank you so much for the last added sniffees , there are several included that I will buy as perfume scents with my next order . i hadn't found my scent - niche yet and was dabbling with the foody and sweet scents , but these more unisex and elegant ones are just what the doctor ordered :Emoticons04235::Emoticons0424:

Ah okay; the reason I said that is that people usually find it much more versatile to layer the UN pheros with whatever scent they feel like wearing each day.