New Releases for MAY 2013

My second oldest daughter just gave us the news that she is expecting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Hooray, Chai!!! That's wonderful news!! Mazel tov! :Hug_emoticon:

ETA: Apologies for the t/j, but -- grandchildren!!!!

Edited by Just Ducky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I compromised... a full sample set (logical) and an unsniffed bottle of Amphitrite (indulgent) as well as one of Mayberry (if it isn't absolutely adored by me, my oldest daughter will love it, I'm sure) OH!!!! Speaking of NR news...... My second oldest daughter just gave us the news that she is expecting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Hooray, Chai!!! That's wonderful news!! Mazel tov! :Hug_emoticon:

ETA: Apologies for the t/j, but -- grandchildren!!!!

Threadjack #2. MAZEL TOV #2 Chai!!!!! :w00t:

I compromised... a full sample set (logical) and an unsniffed bottle of Amphitrite (indulgent) as well as one of Mayberry (if it isn't absolutely adored by me, my oldest daughter will love it, I'm sure) OH!!!! Speaking of NR news...... My second oldest daughter just gave us the news that she is expecting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Wow!! Congrats!!! how exciting!!

Chai, congrats on your good news and I hope hubbies surgery went well... I'm hoping to order a sampler set of NR's

This morning, while waiting for My Beloved to come out of surgery, I kept trying to put bottles into my cart to no avail!

I hope it went well and wishing him a speedy recovery.

OH!!!! Speaking of NR news...... My second oldest daughter just gave us the news that she is expecting!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Hey gang,

hows everyone doing today?....iam doing o.k. could be better :drunk: .......however, i just placed a purchase of some delights, loving it.... :hearts18:

Hope things smooth out for you AG. But enjoy the goodies!!