Beccah

AD-AmazoniaZee_1.jpg

COCONUT MILK AND BUTTER ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
GOAT'S MILK ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
VANILLA POD ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
RAINFOREST TEAK ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
LEMON GRASS ~ Lust, increases psychic powers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like nothing I'd imagine I'd wear, yet I'm drawn to it. (Okay I'm a coconut ho) but there are so many unique combos here I must take a chance-I mea come on! Goat's milk?? That conjures up a "warm" type scent to me. I must see how that works in the mix

Edited by Raq On

This another one that intrigues me,and a must try! :) ummm,am I the only one that had this weird flash of Da Mawa out chasing a goat :rofl222:

"vanilla pods and coconut butter and cream brightened with lemongrass and mango upon a base of smooth rainforest teak and musk with a touch of goat's milk"

It's usually the other way around...goats chase ME!

Did anyone get the hugely famous fictional character that was in part based upon Percy Fawcett?

If you're interested in learning more, here's a really fun article about Percy....

http://greatbritishnutters.blogspot.com/2013/02/percy-fawcett-zed-or-dead.html

Indiana Jones! Which is kinda cool since Fawcett's middle name was Harrison, wasn't it?

YAY, DUCKY!!!!! Gold star!! :star:

And if you read that article I linked to, you will find an episode that sounds near identical to one of the funniest bits in the Indy movies. (hint: it's in the paragraph about the cannibals)

It's not that Mara has stated this to me but I imagine that the goat's milk is going to provide more of a quality than an actual note in the scent.

This is yet another definite fb scent for May. (Yikes! They are stacking up left and right!)

Thank you for giving us that link to the Fawcett article, Mara -- a most interesting read about a most interesting individual!

ETA: Forgot to add -- spewed coffee all over my keyboard reading about the accordion incident! Hilarious!!

Edited by Just Ducky

THAT was a totally awesome read Potion Master....I even got distracted looking up "giant" bees *shivers* and they're real, YIKES. Thanks for sharing...and it's still a mystery...what happened to them???? :o

I got AZ in sample size first but the more I look at the notes the more I truly want to love it when it arrives! I don't know what teak smells like and it has mango and lemongrass...is it a creamy scent? A fruity scent? An earthy green rainforest scent - and if it is, what would THAT mean, lol? Is it light? Is it thick and heady, rich and deep because of the musk...is it foodie or perfumey??? The description doesn't really give much away or I'm too think to pick up the hints (entirely probable! :lol: ) Completely fascinated and can't wait to snuffle it! :w00t:

OMGGGGGGGGG ANOTHER MARAMAYZING SCENT FOR THIS MONTH! Liz where are you ?? This is creamy coconut vanilla butter!!! YUMMMMMM COCO HOS BEWARE bring out the UHAUL to stock up!!! OMG this smells sooo delish! I feel like I am in the rain forest with Blue Bear! ( BB on the label) This is sexy breezy but not juicy the mango and musk with the coco and goat's milk butter- omg it's perfect. It's not overly punch you in the face tropical HiC which can be annoying to me when something smells too troppy - this is a sophisticated jungle smell!

For me this is somewhere between Christine's Tropical Musk and/or Coconut Breeze and maybe something like Naughty in Paradise...it's sweet and creamy but with a more sort of floral aspect, it lightens up a bit as it dries down because there's a bit of a citrus-y characteristic with the mango and lemongrass, but all the other notes really smooth and anchor it in a tropical mood.

For me this is somewhere between Christine's Tropical Musk and/or Coconut Breeze and maybe something like Naughty in Paradise...it's sweet and creamy but with a more sort of floral aspect, it lightens up a bit as it dries down because there's a bit of a citrus-y characteristic with the mango and lemongrass, but all the other notes really smooth and anchor it in a tropical mood.

Yes! It reminded me of Coco Breeze in a way, but sweeter- but not overly sweet.

Ah, see for me it's not as sweet as Coconut Breeze, I think because the other notes temper the sweet and creaminess of it.

OMGGGGGGGGG ANOTHER MARAMAYZING SCENT FOR THIS MONTH! Liz where are you ?? This is creamy coconut vanilla butter!!! YUMMMMMM COCO HOS BEWARE bring out the UHAUL to stock up!!! OMG this smells sooo delish! I feel like I am in the rain forest with Blue Bear! ( BB on the label) This is sexy breezy but not juicy the mango and musk with the coco and goat's milk butter- omg it's perfect. It's not overly punch you in the face tropical HiC which can be annoying to me when something smells too troppy - this is a sophisticated jungle smell!

I GOTZ ME A FB SISTA !!! :cat690:

I GOTZ ME A FB SISTA !!! :cat690:

ME TOO ME TOO!!! :cat690: :cat690: :cat690:

Me three!! Sounds just like I'd imagined !! YES!!

Bwahahaha!!! That's me if I cut out all things delicious, like food! But you are really selling me on this. and then Luna went and said the magic words: Christine's Tropical Musk. I haven't ordered my sampler yet, but I may go FB!

How does the mango play in this one? Is it creamy or fruity? Is it like a mango creamsicle? :w00t: Or like not at all? :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Maybe what I am smelling is the mango lemongrass combo that makes it creamy and just the right kind of sweet?

Bwahahaha!!! That's me if I cut out all things delicious, like food! But you are really selling me on this. and then Luna went and said the magic words: Christine's Tropical Musk. I haven't ordered my sampler yet, but I may go FB!

This is all sexy jungle kitten you may have to go FB. Maybe because it's primal it reminds me of Black Panther but like the sweet version ~ it's got that same seducing kind of vibe- I know they are completely different but I feel like BP is all fierce jungle and this is Jungle Seductress.

It's fruity; it's just a touch, so more like a brightness on top along with the lemongrass.

Maybe what I am smelling is the mango lemongrass combo that makes it creamy and just the right kind of sweet?

Thanks! I'm so excited to try this :w00t:

This is all sexy jungle kitten you may have to go FB. Maybe because it's primal it reminds me of Black Panther but like the sweet version ~ it's got that same seducing kind of vibe- I know they are completely different but I feel like BP is all fierce jungle and this is Jungle Seductress.

Oh no no no! If that is the case, I will have to go into serious hoarding mode! I managed to secure a bottle of your phenomenal BP on the trades. I didn't even ask price before committing.. I was blinded by pure LP/BP lust!!! If AZ has the same feel, I'm falling into the abyss of a LP single-minded hoarding frenzy! This month may be one of my months of intense swoon-and-lust!

Oh no no no! If that is the case, I will have to go into serious hoarding mode! I managed to secure a bottle of your phenomenal BP on the trades. I didn't even ask price before committing.. I was blinded by pure LP/BP lust!!! If AZ has the same feel, I'm falling into the abyss of a LP single-minded hoarding frenzy! This month may be one of my months of intense swoon-and-lust!

it's got a jungle rain forest type of vibe that i associate with Bp! Today it smells like bananas on me lol!

I'ts the rag that is making things up on my skin lol

ETA= OMG you GUYS this keeps getting BETTER! iT SMELLS LIKE FRENCH MUSK ON ME!

Like a tropical french musk?!!! Omg I need need neeed! What do I boost this with?? Gotcha? Lace?

SS4W?? I love this one!!!

Edited by LadyVictoria

See, I wish it was sweeter on me; at this point in its' lifecycle it's more perfume-y, but I like it enough to nab a bottle. :)

See, I wish it was sweeter on me; at this point in its' lifecycle it's more perfume-y, but I like enough to nab a bottle. :)

Put me down for one too! This is going to be perfect for summer or now because we have those 3 digit temps.

Oh I hope I amp the coconut and not the lemon grass and mango. Can't wait to try this... ordered Sunday

I love teak as a note, hope the lemongrass doesn't dominate

You can't even notice it's there PS. It helps make it creamy. It's not piercing either. It really is delish! I'm def going to get a fb of this.

Maybe it will inspire my body to transform into the label.. lol.

You can't even notice it's there PS. It helps make it creamy. It's not piercing either. It really is delish! I'm def going to get a fb of this.

Oh good! And thanks for the laugh... no way can I grow taller.

I KNOW! her butt is so perfect. all high up and round and shit

:rofl222: *gasps for breath, flounders for paper product, wipes coffee from chin...and laptop...wipes tears from eyes and blows nose, discarding tissues as though nothing out of the ordinary has just happened...*

I KNOW! her butt is so perfect. all high up and round and shit

Sooooo...... who is game for an Amazonia Zee inspired makeover? We can all get that perfect-for-us butt!

LadyV, You know I’m mad about your BP and I even want to order a re-brew PE of it when the PE’s open back up again so if you state that this baby has the same vibe as my beloved BP then it’s a FB for sure for me….

LadyV, You know I’m mad about your BP and I even want to order a re-brew PE of it when the PE’s open back up again so if you state that this baby has the same vibe as my beloved BP then it’s a FB for sure for me….

For me it has that vibe because for BP I imagined a a panther in the jungle.. and this is all sexy jungle.. the dry down is incredible!

It's like a creamy sweet french musk for me.