:wub: Mayberry is wonderful!!! :wub: I've been wearing it on and off for the last couple weeks, and finally came up with a nutshell version of how it smells on me.

First: Blueberry Cobbler. Absolutely perfect Blueberry Cobbler! This is how it first hits my skin and how it stays for a good long while. TOTAL YUM!

Second: Blueberry Punch. In very long drydown, Mayberry is like Blueberry Punch! It loses the cobbler part for a while, and it's really pretty. I drink a Blueberry and Dragon Fruit juice blend that smells a lot like Mayberry.

Third: On way extreme drydown, Mayberry smells like a Blueberry candle...and I mean that in the most complimentary way! I make candles and my Blueberry Cobbler blend kicks ass. Mayberry smells like I'm sitting next to an unlit one...except it's coming from my skin. Like I've rubbed one of my candles all over myself. Heh. Also, I get a little Cobbler back at this stage.

The Mother's Little Helper phero is so good in this. MLH is one of my favorite pheros. I'm like luna--it smooths me out. It reminds me of Dom that way, plus it encourages the people around me to *cooperate*! :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 3 weeks later...

It's listed in the archive of Sold Out fragrances but I didn't hear any chatter about this one selling out. However during the month it was a New Release it was one of the two highest selling potions so it could well be.

Hey cheesey, have you tried a treasure of sapphires? Not bakery but definitely blueberry.

I'm only wondering about the phero, is it a more feminine version of SWS? Work appropriate?

I wouldn't say that so much as a blend which just helps you get your shit together, as it were, for whatever situation you may encounter.

Lori: looking at the Artfire site, it appears there are only bottles of Mayberry left to purchase, no samples.

Hey! I'm trying to plan my order....is this sold out?? I can't find it! :(

Its on Art Fire.

duhh Luna said that.

Its incredibly awesome. I did a review, its back there, not too far.

Edited by StacyK

• 3 months later...

Much like the Chupacabra and Sasquatch, the True Blueberry note in perfumes is incredibly evasive!!

Some of you know that for years upon YEARS, I've been trying to track down a blueberry scent that wasn't too sweet, too tangy,too plastic, too childish, TOO Something! And though I love my Blueberry Bomb PE from years ago, even that was absolute candy. I found the real deal with Demeter Blueberry, but as some of you know, Demeter makes scents that are perfect, but vanish in the blink of an eye.

Enter Mayberry!! This is honestly the best blueberry I've ever had! Its plump, juicy,sweet., but not TOO,tangy,but not TOO..Just ripe blueberry still wet.from rinsing,as natural as can be, with a scant sprinkle of white sugar to bring out the natural sweetness.

I don't know how Mara recreated this scent to be so true to life. Maybe the elderberry that supports it brings out the "real" blueberry more?

I do get the floury fresh baked cobbler as well, but its just a supporting player like the elderberry. Both are the frame that puts the blueberry on display.

So Yay! I love this stuff. The scent is amazing and the tenacity is excellent. A little goes a very long way. Good thing cause this is GGG. One day when I have cash again I'll have to do a PE based on this.

In conclusion, no, I don't know how she does it, but I'm not gonna question it! At long last: the.blueberry of my DREAMS! :D

• 1 month later...

Oh yes the flour note is lovely! It is the reason why Mayberry is my favorite of all LP pastry scents I've tried. And it does not last on me either, but who cares if you can always slather more! :)

Berries are barely there on me. Like just to hint there is a berry filling in this yummy edible thing you smell.

• 1 month later...

I wore this one Sunday, and I loved it! I can't describe it any better than blueberry cobbler. Everyone has already said it, all I can say is that you all are right! Lucky me, this one seemed to last all day, too, as I see that for a few it didn't last too long. I didn't really notice many effects of the MLH, so this one will take some further testing. But I would love it for the scent alone - this is actually one that I kind of wish was un-phero'd, so I could slather a bit more fragrance without having to worry about OD'ing on the phero!

• 2 years later...

OMG, Mayberry. The hype is real! I am SO thrilled I got to get a bottle when a generous member cracked open her GGG vault. This is delicious. Rich syrupy berries with a hint of flour (really struck by the no spices effect) deliciously grounded in amber that is so subtle I can't pick it up. Simple and yet extraordinary. It's strong but not loud, and the staying power is phenomenal. I woke up this morning after having slathered the night before and it was more present than any other overnight LP I've tried. So far I'm treating myself to this at night, but I'm going to dab a little on tomorrow for work and see how potion plus phero affects things. But wow! Just amazing.

(Oh, and if that's elderberry I'm smelling the background then I can't WAIT for my Pie of Power - which was partially inspired by the Mayberry concept, even before I ever had a chance to smell it - to get here!)