Is ordering BANG Un in silicone a good idea?

I have it it a alcohol/oil spray now and it's a bit greasy to spray on, but I wanted more diffusion but not as much as just in straight alcohol. Wanted to order it in silicone, but read this:

There are several advantages to this base, foremost amongst them, is the fact that CPS is molecularly too large to be absorbed into the cells of the skin. It creates a barrier between the pheromones (or perfume) and your skin. Used on the skin before applying perfume, this can be helpful to people who find that their skin chemistry "turns" the scent of a perfume wonky, as there will be less interaction between their skin chemistry and that of the perfume. For pheromones, it prevents the pheromones themselves from being absorbed into the skin, which is a potential health concern for some people.

So does this mean that the cops smell will hang around? Would I be better off ordering it in oil roll on? I liked the diffusion level of the alch. oil spray but thought maybe silicone would make it last longer without the greasy feel... thoughts?

You know, right as i typed that I wondered if i was unclear. MDC is right. half my choices are in oil and half in silicone. I don't have a rhyme or reason for which i pick. I'm usually caught up with what scents I'm getting so i just randomly pick one for my base. :lol: And I don't really have a preference for one or the other, either, although i do find myself reaching for my silicone ones more in the winter because my skin doesn't eat them up as fast.

LOL yes. I've got an open cart and I'm awaiting this answer before I purchase. I dont' know about you all but when I'm ordering LP's all the planets have to be aligned. It's like rocket science to me. LOL Takes ALL my brain cells for concentration.

When I buy pheros in roll-on, I usually buy the silicone base. I just like it because it feels silky , and also when I layer, I don't feel too greasy.....if I layer an oil-based phero with an oil-based scent, it can get kind of slimy feeling. The silicone doesn't do that......you just have to be sure to shake before applying a phero with a silicone base.

although i do find myself reaching for my silicone ones more in the winter because my skin doesn't eat them up as fast.

Woah.... so, silicone might be the answer to my skin eating scents? I'm lucky to get 1.5 hours wear out of the lighter scents. 2.5 out of heavier, more resinous scents. It isn't something lotion has seemed to help with. Next order I'm testing the silicone possibility. Awesome!

I'm going to try a silicon phero next order. A question tho, would silicon cops keep that strong stink you get when first applied?

I'm going to try a silicon phero next order. A question tho, would silicon cops keep that strong stink you get when first applied?

Yeah, it's still stinky. I feel like the oil and silicone meld with the skin similarly on my skin.

When I buy pheros in roll-on, I usually buy the silicone base. I just like it because it feels silky , and also when I layer, I don't feel too greasy.....if I layer an oil-based phero with an oil-based scent, it can get kind of slimy feeling. The silicone doesn't do that......you just have to be sure to shake before applying a phero with a silicone base.

I hate that greasy slick after I've applied my roll on UN phero and then the roll on perfume. I never know what to do. I gently "smooch" to disperse the oil, but since it doesn't evaporate, I can catcha whiff of cops if I don't cover in exactly the same spot as I apply the cops.

Yes I wondered too, or if being that the silicone is a barrier, if the stink will ever diffuse all the way. But BB answered it I think.

I would think the silicon is more of a barrier to the skin absorbing and blending the cops. so I'm concerned the cops odor would not fade to that fruity smell the way they do in an oil base.

To be clear BB are you saying the cops in silicon do fade out like the oil or they do not?

I would think the silicon is more of a barrier to the skin absorbing and blending the cops. so I'm concerned the cops odor would not fade to that fruity smell the way they do in an oil base.

To be clear BB are you saying the cops in silicon do fade out like the oil or they do not?

They do blend in similarly. On me, at least. They might take a little longer to blend in than the oil, but only minutes, if that. My process is to phero first thing, then dry down while i get ready, then apply my scent as i'm going out the door. This is about a 30 to 40 minute window of time, and I know both oil and silicone base are completely dried and not noticeable by then. Does this make sense? I feel like I bumbled around that answer, lol!

BB..that answered it . Thanks

I'm contemplating a phero purchase and I'm curious about the silicone base. Thanks again.

My process is to phero first thing, then dry down while i get ready, then apply my scent as i'm going out the door. This is about a 30 to 40 minute window of time, and I know both oil and silicone base are completely dried and not noticeable by then. Does this make sense? I feel like I bumbled around that answer, lol!

I never understood that, if you're in a hurry how can you let the phero's dry down for 30 minutes? When I put anything stinky cops on, it takes at least 20-30 mins, especially w/ bang un for some reason. So I have to sit around in my underwear with my hair up (so it doesn't get in my hair) and I freeze my ass off, since I can't get dressed until dry down.

Me too! I'm curious too. I'm like Raq On, wait around while the cops dry down. That's why I stayed away from cops the last winter. My masterbedroom and bathroom was too cold to stay naked for that long.

I ordered my UN pheros in oil, sillicone and alcohol without much thoughts too.

I don't know...never had an issue!! But then again, I don't wear a ton of Bang! so if there is an assy smell on my clothes, it's too little to be noticed!! I also have the added benefit of living alone, so the temperature is always what I need it to be, and I just walk all over. I'm usually having breakfast while I dry down!! :lol:

Me too! I'm curious too. I'm like Raq On, wait around while the cops dry down. That's why I stayed away from cops the last winter. My masterbedroom and bathroom was too cold to stay naked for that long.

I ordered my UN pheros in oil, sillicone and alcohol without much thoughts too.

LOL SAME! I was freezing my butt off. Ahhh what we do for beauty and sex appeal... It's especially hard when you decide you want to wear Bang or sexpionage at the last minute..I am excited to try the silicone, maybe this will solve that.

I have Bang Un x2 in spray. Have not used it yet. From what I'm reading it looks like I need to add 30 min to my dressing time.

I never understood that, if you're in a hurry how can you let the phero's dry down for 30 minutes? When I put anything stinky cops on, it takes at least 20-30 mins, especially w/ bang un for some reason. So I have to sit around in my underwear with my hair up (so it doesn't get in my hair) and I freeze my ass off, since I can't get dressed until dry down.

I end up getting dressed and then only applying to cops to my forearms so this way if I'm wearing something sleeveless or with something I can put the sleeves up, I can then continue doing whatever getting ready/house putzing while it's drying and still not worry about it getting on my clothes.

I have found though with Provocative Paradise (the only cops perfume I have and I LURV it) I only need to wait like maybe five minutes if that or just be really careful when throwing on my clothes after applying it. Can't say I've had any of the tell-tale butthole of doom.