Looking For A Blend To Appear Youthful And Sexy???

Hi,

I would like to know what blends could make me appear more youthful

and sexy??At my job I am the oldest woman there now and I feel so invisible.

They just hired a bunch of young girls and they are getting all the tips and

attention.I am 49 and I would like to draw sexual attention to me.

Any suggestions??

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Hearts. Cougar is great. But you've got to work it too!! Get out there and know that you are just as sexy and desirable as the other girls. If you command attention, you will get it.

Edited by BlueBear

Third for Cougar but also jumping in and saying finding a really good cops blend.

I had a post not too long ago asking for best tip-getting pheromones and there were some really good suggestions.

I also think Topper because of the a-nol and Dheas but maybe someone else can say yay or nay on that one.

I'd probably get it in a spray so it affects people who may not be right next to you.

However, the best one for me so far has been Lumina. I don't think I've hit my stried with the others though I think cops makes a difference.

Hi,

I have OCCO white boosted with Stone Cougar in oil and I havent had any luck with that.

Tried it a few times over the past month.

I think the diffusion is not strong.

The weather here has been on the cool side.

Don you recommend any sprays so I can get the sent out?

I know how you feel--I haven't been able to get any hits with popularty potion. Unfortunately you'll just have to try different pheromones to see. Magnet or BAM/Lam could work too.

I only want to get a blend scented with the NOCO White.

I have asthma and alot of the samples bothered my breathing.

I have BI Scented with NOCO White but I dont think I should use that at work.

Would lace attract attention if I got it in a spray?

Hi,

I would like to know what blends could make me appear more youthful

and sexy??At my job I am the oldest woman there now and I feel so invisible.

They just hired a bunch of young girls and they are getting all the tips and

attention.I am 49 and I would like to draw sexual attention to me.

Any suggestions??

Are you sure you want SEXUAL attention? Not sure what industry you are in since you say they get tips, so I am assuming you are in the service industry.....some of the ladies have had good luck with Open Windows at work to increase tips.....

I agree with Hearts. Cougar is great. But you've got to work it too!! Get out there and know that you are just as sexy and desirable as the other girls. If you command attention, you will get it.

This. You must act the part.....pheros only ENHANCE, they do not create.

I only want to get a blend scented with the NOCO White.

I have asthma and alot of the samples bothered my breathing.

I have BI Scented with NOCO White but I dont think I should use that at work.

I would definitely go easy on the OCCO and BI at work.....have you tried Cougar scented? I know you say you have asthma, but you may want to try it.....the scent works in conjunction with the pheros to give you a youthful vibe.....it is a very pretty grapefruit scent.....great for summer! Get a sample.....I think you'll like it! If you like it, you can get it in spray.

Edited by Dolly

Depends where you work. You said tips so is it food service or hair stylist? The scent you use should be subtle and suit the environment as well as lift your spirits. Phero wise.. LFM (spray) , Topper, Cougar, the cougar perfume is great and scent wise will fit in most places.

Heather, I work in the service industry, and my best phero results have been with Open Windows, (helps me increase my tips *hugely*), Super Sexy for Women, and to a lesser extent, Heart & Soul.

I agree with the others though: you definitely have to work the phero. And a big, genuine smile goes a long way toward making one appear more youthful! :D

yea.. I love Open Windows.. for the self affects. Stealing Heaven may be a good choice. I nabbed some Stealing Heaven and Limelight from Art Fire. Also, you can wear the SH then put a dab of honey or cops in your cleavage, I have had great success with that. But remember the sexy starts with you. Ok, corny but true ;-)

Third for Cougar but also jumping in and saying finding a really good cops blend.

I had a post not too long ago asking for best tip-getting pheromones and there were some really good suggestions.

I also think Topper because of the a-nol and Dheas but maybe someone else can say yay or nay on that one.

I'd probably get it in a spray so it affects people who may not be right next to you.

However, the best one for me so far has been Lumina. I don't think I've hit my stried with the others though I think cops makes a difference.

Heather, I work in the service industry, and my best phero results have been with Open Windows, (helps me increase my tips *hugely*), Super Sexy for Women, and to a lesser extent, Heart & Soul.

I agree with the others though: you definitely have to work the phero. And a big, genuine smile goes a long way toward making one appear more youthful! :D

I forgot! Yes, there was a whole thread in which these two discussed pheros and tipping. It'd be worth a look.

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=8127&hl=tipping&fromsearch=1

Excellent thread.. and Mara's detailed descriptions of the Pheros.. that pretty much says it all.

LFM could be good, but you're just not going to know until you try!

You already have LFM? Otherwise I'd probably pick one of the other ones that will make you more "sparkly" and make people feel really open like they've known you for awhile and you make them feel really good so of course they want to tip you well because next time they'd be requesting you specifically!

Yes I'd do LFM. To me it had the best combo for what you are looking for. It is both a social and sexy one. Of the 4 Pheros I've tried here I've had the most hits to this. You'll feel girly but womanly to and social. Open Windows would be my 2nd choice. Best description I can give is it just makes you feel Great. I get enormous self effects off it. You might want to consider grabbing a bottle of stealing heaven off the Art Fire site. That's a good way to give that one a try. There are others here with longer phero experience but I'd say phero experiences sometimes vary a bit person to person.

I think I am going to buy LFM scented with noco white

Do you think I should I get it in the 40/60 spray,alcohol spray,

or oil ?

I want to get the scent out!

I have OCCO white in oil, can I use a little on me under the LFM or would it not be good with the LFM?

you could wear it underneath, it shouldn't clash. If you want the most diffusion, I think alcohol is the best one for that (people, chime in to say yay or nay) but you would have to bring your perfume bottle and reapply every couple of hours.

I have an OCCO White & Blue on the way so can't say much by way of experience in wearing it.

But...I'd be cautious with cops in the food service inc. You really need so little of them and you don't always need or want em. Also a dab of honey ( not to dirty) can give you a similar effect and it's foody. Cops in spray.. can be funky if done/applied wrong. I do know this. lol

Also.. I'd say don't consider yourself in competition just be the best you. :-)

Btw I have UN LFM in oil and an UN LFM In spray 60/40. Love them. I need much less that I thought I did. I can wait to try Limelight with it.

Heather,

You know, I have to weigh in. In my opinion, LFM is more of a Boss B*tch blend. Like a softer version of Dominance or Leather, also much more feminine. My MIL (who eats at restaurants frequently) does not react well to LFM. If I were in a server situation, this would be good with male customers, but could be not so great with the females. The only blend that I haven't had go wrong in any situation & that works universally, has been Open Windows. I would definitely not suggest an ass load of cops, i.e. OCCO for a server job situation. If you want that more situation appropriate, youthful glow; Topper or DHEAS is going to be a much better bet. In my experience; Topper pairs beautifully with Cougar & Open Windows. I am 32 & when I wear Topper with either one of those, people in their early 20s think I'm their age (without adding cops in). I also notice that people my age & older, also get more chipper when I wear Topper around them & they act more energetically. I'm just throwing my 4 yrs + of experience into the ring here. I also think that if you're not getting reactions from a Cougar boosted OCCO load, it may be because you're just applying WAY too much cops, especially for a work situation. Cougar already has cops in it, did you try it on it's own before boosting it into OCCO? My advice with ANY pheromone blend is going to be to start out with less & work you're way up. Remember that we naturally produce pheromones & anything else you apply is way more than even a 21 yr.old, healthy male or female could produce naturally. Did you get any of the enhanced fragrance samples available? You can get Cougar Potion to try for $5 or even free as one of your two monthly freebies, if you have enough forum posts. I know that it's hard to gauge tone from internet posts, so please don't feel that I'm lecturing. I just want to help you get the most out of your money & LPs.

Edited by Beccah

Just at the very beginning but its very faint then gone in a min. And definitely not to anyone else. I did not add cops to mine. I do that on my own. I usually dab on a scent. One other reason I love LFM is that , to my mind, it is complemented by so many various scents. You can be light and clean, sweet, fruity. I really like my perfume intent to match the phero .. and it's so easy to add an extra touch of sex with just a drop of honey or cops in your cleavage ..

Just at the very beginning but its very faint then gone in a min. And definitely not to anyone else. I did not add cops to mine. I do that on my own. I usually dab on a scent. One other reason I love LFM is that , to my mind, it is complemented by so many various scents. You can be light and clean, sweet, fruity. I really like my perfume intent to match the phero .. and it's so easy to add an extra touch of sex with just a drop of honey or cops in your cleavage ..

Sorry StacyK, I was addressing Heather ;)

Heather,

You know, I have to weigh in. In my opinion, LFM is more of a Boss B*tch blend. Like a softer version of Dominance or Leather, also much more feminine. My MIL (who eats at restaurants frequently) does not react well to LFM. If I were in a server situation, this would be good with male customers, but could be not so great with the females. The only blend that I haven't had go wrong in any situation & that works universally, has been Open Windows. I would definitely not suggest an ass load of cops, i.e. OCCO for a server job situation. If you want that more situation appropriate, youthful glow; Topper or DHEAS is going to be a much better bet. In my experience; Topper pairs beautifully with Cougar & Open Windows. I am 32 & when I wear Topper with either one of those, people in their early 20s think I'm their age (without adding cops in). I also notice that people my age & older, also get more chipper when I wear Topper around them & they act more energetically. I'm just throwing my 4 yrs + of experience into the ring here. I also think that if you're not getting reactions from a Cougar boosted OCCO load, it may be because you're just applying WAY too much cops, especially for a work situation. Cougar already has cops in it, did you try it on it's own before boosting it into OCCO? My advice with ANY pheromone blend is going to be to start out with less & work you're way up. Remember that we naturally produce pheromones & anything else you apply is way more than even a 21 yr.old, healthy male or female could produce naturally. Did you get any of the enhanced fragrance samples available? You can get Cougar Potion to try for $5 or even free as one of your two monthly freebies, if you have enough forum posts. I know that it's hard to gauge tone from internet posts, so please don't feel that I'm lecturing. I just want to help you get the most out of your money & LPs.

Lol...I think Beccah summed up the over all theme to most of your answers here. Although my experiences with LFM are very different, It works as a great social booster with men and women. As u said I had many hits with both .. Pheros can work differently person to person. As far as less is more, yes to less!! really that is true. Just going with an un phero or a phero perfume is the right way to start. I gave my rec for SH which would give you the open windows and it's a clean light scent. Remember you can always sex anything up afterward. You want to focus on feeling upbeat and giving off a happy, energetic vibe. When I worked in a resturaunt those were the days I did my best $$ .. regardless of age.

Hi,

I never tried my OCCO White boosted with Stone Cougar at work.I was worried about all the cops in it.

I only tried it for a few dates and hanging out with friends and

I didnt notice much of anything.Maybe I didnt use enough.

Topper sounds interesting,but does it have a sexy feel to it?

Mostly men come in where I work and I would like a sexy vibe?

Hi,

I never tried my OCCO White boosted with Stone Cougar at work.I was worried about all the cops in it.

I only tried it for a few dates and hanging out with friends and

I didnt notice much of anything.Maybe I didnt use enough.

Topper sounds interesting,but does it have a sexy feel to it?

Mostly men come in where I work and I would like a sexy vibe?

Have not used Topper so I can't answer that question......once again, I will say....scented Cougar.....in spray.....sexy, sparkly, youthful. 'Nuff said.

Could I wear a tiny bit of my OCCO White in oil under the scented cougar spray

or would the vanilla and grapefruit scents clash?

I really dont like the smell of grapefruit that much.

It is not just grapefruit.....it is grapefruit, sugar, musk.....it is like a warm pink grapefruit scent. Get a sample and try it......it can layer with other things....never tried it with OCCO White.....

Read the description here..... http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/Cougar09/

I am almost 46, and this one makes me sparkle.....love it for a sexy pick me up.....

Edited by Dolly

I don't know if you like foody scents but since you really want a sensual vibe get a sampler of Velvet Kisses. At the least your guests will order dessert! I told this forum my, I thought, rather unexpected/ funny totally by accident experience with that. Don't know which thread it's on.. tho hmm. If you dabbed a little VK on the neck wrists and cleavage. Then just a spray of LFM you may be surprised.