Looking For A Blend To Appear Youthful And Sexy???

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dolly,

I will try a sample of the scented Cougar.

Do you worry about the cops smell in that one in spray form?

Where do you spray it on you?

I don't have any issue with the cops in Cougar, even when spraying it in my hair....it is not cops-heavy.

I don't have any issue with the cops in Cougar, even when spraying it in my hair....it is not cops-heavy.

This is an important distinction to make: some cops blends you don't want to get near your hair/clothes. Heather, has anyone suggested Gotcha or Lumina? Those phero's have a smidge of cops too but are hair safe :Emoticons0804:

Everyone here made rec's according to what works for them. What is your personality like? Are you conservative or more of an alpha female, do you like to have fun with the girls, are you shy or are you calm and in charge? Take a look at the reviews here before making a decision. I find cops work well for me, I wear them almost every day and Ive never had a problem with women or men.. quite the opposite, but I do wear them in small amounts this is a personal preference not everyone shares.

Edited by KrazyKat

I would say my personality is girly,not an alpha type and not conservative

I ordered Topper this afternoon,but I have not decided what I want to put under it.

There are so many to choose from!

I just want something to make me shine at work and be seen as attractive .I was thinking LFM or scented Cougar

I am still not sure.

I personally have not tried Topper.. Alpha-Nol and Dheas should give off an outgoing, youthful vibe on top of whatever mix you choose. I love LFM its my absolute favorite everyday mix but I think maybe some women may be intimidated, it is not girly it is smart, sophisticated and 100% woman, but layering with topper might change that dynamic. Keep in mind no matter what blend you decide upon someone may have a problem with you and/or your pheros and probably will. Ive only tried Cougar once but boy did it make me high, I loved it! I would imagine Cougar would be alot, alot of outgoing, youthful paired with topper. I would try wearing them separately before deciding to wear them together.

Edited by KrazyKat

I personally have not tried Topper.. Alpha-Nol and Dheas should give off an outgoing, youthful vibe on top of whatever mix you choose. I love LFM its my absolute favorite everyday mix but I think maybe some women may be intimidated, it is not girly it is smart, sophisticated and 100% woman, but layering with topper might change that dynamic. Keep in mind no matter what blend you decide upon someone may have a problem with you and/or your pheros and probably will. Ive only tried Cougar once but boy did it make me high, I loved it! I would imagine Cougar would be alot, alot of outgoing, youthful paired with topper. I would try wearing them separately before deciding to wear them together.

Topper & Cougar is my favorite combo with Topper/Open Windows coming in a close second.

They have the same pheromone blend; Cougar Potion is the scented version and Stone Cougar the unscented mix.

Are scented Cougar and Stone Cougar much alike?

I have tried Stone Cougar in oil and have not had any luck with it.

I wore it today again,and noticed nothing.

First of all, you need to define what you are trying to obtain from it. If you are expecting men to do double-takes, throw themselves at your feet, etc.....it's not going to happen. You may get wild, crazy hits once in a while, but that is not the norm. The more common effect will be people being more nice to you, a little flirty, or more accommodating.....

Second, you need to be aware of WHERE you are using it. If you are talking about the Cougar that you have mixed with OCCO, I think that your OCCO is potentially over-shadowing the Cougar....especially if you are wearing a large amount.....men you come into contact with may feel the pheros when they are around you, but are scared to react because of the strong sexual vibe you are putting out in a public venue. I think you need to try Cougar without the OCCO when you place your next order......

Third, be cognizant of how much you are applying.....bear in mind with all pheros.....more is NOT always better. If you are in OD-land, you can get strange reactions, sometimes opposite of what you are trying to accomplish......you can even get the "ghosting" effect, where it is as if you are invisible. Some ladies here have had blends that they slathered on and got little to no effects.....when they cut the amount they were applying, they got much better results.

Fourth....diffusion. Blends in oil diffuse much more slowly that those in spray. Body heat will diffuse them, but I find that even when body heat is flowing, oil blends do not diffuse as far of a distance, either. An oil blend is best when you are trying to affect those who get into your personal space.....like within a couple feet from you, at most.

And lastly, you must act CONGRUENTLY to the pheros you are wearing. For instance, if you wear Cougar and expect to be the life of the party, but sit in the corner, looking at the floor, you will not get results. PERIOD. If you walk around with your head down, not making eye contact, or only looking up to scowl at people, pheros are not going to change that. We continually say here....pheros do not CREATE. They ENHANCE. For instance, pheros will not make a man who finds you unattractive suddenly fall at your feet and worship you. The target must have an attraction to you (on some level) to begin with.....and in that case, if they are sitting on the fence, pheros can push them to one side or the other.

Also note.....if you are looking for self-effects, some people are what some of us long-time users call "non-responders"......they simply don't get self-effects from the blends they wear, but they like the effects they have on others.....so they continue to wear them. I am happy to say that I am one of the ones who gets major self-effects from every blend I wear.....self-effects are half of the reason why I wear them.

Also, you must be patient.....not every blend will work on the first time out. You will need to experiment. Try different amounts, different scents, different bases (oil vs spray), and even different situations......

NOW.....all of that said, not every blend works for every person.....BUT, in your case, I would say that before you can say with 100% certainty that Cougar is just not "for you", you need to eliminate all of the hurdles that I have mentioned above.

Dolly has it down. I think its best to start out with very little, 1/2 to 1 spray or 1 small dab of oil and add a just tad more every day until you find your sweet spot. With Occo, its best begin with the oil very discreetly in a small amount.

First of all, you need to define what you are trying to obtain from it. If you are expecting men to do double-takes, throw themselves at your feet, etc.....it's not going to happen. You may get wild, crazy hits once in a while, but that is not the norm. The more common effect will be people being more nice to you, a little flirty, or more accommodating.....

Second, you need to be aware of WHERE you are using it. If you are talking about the Cougar that you have mixed with OCCO, I think that your OCCO is potentially over-shadowing the Cougar....especially if you are wearing a large amount.....men you come into contact with may feel the pheros when they are around you, but are scared to react because of the strong sexual vibe you are putting out in a public venue. I think you need to try Cougar without the OCCO when you place your next order......

Third, be cognizant of how much you are applying.....bear in mind with all pheros.....more is NOT always better. If you are in OD-land, you can get strange reactions, sometimes opposite of what you are trying to accomplish......you can even get the "ghosting" effect, where it is as if you are invisible. Some ladies here have had blends that they slathered on and got little to no effects.....when they cut the amount they were applying, they got much better results.

Fourth....diffusion. Blends in oil diffuse much more slowly that those in spray. Body heat will diffuse them, but I find that even when body heat is flowing, oil blends do not diffuse as far of a distance, either. An oil blend is best when you are trying to affect those who get into your personal space.....like within a couple feet from you, at most.

And lastly, you must act CONGRUENTLY to the pheros you are wearing. For instance, if you wear Cougar and expect to be the life of the party, but sit in the corner, looking at the floor, you will not get results. PERIOD. If you walk around with your head down, not making eye contact, or only looking up to scowl at people, pheros are not going to change that. We continually say here....pheros do not CREATE. They ENHANCE. For instance, pheros will not make a man who finds you unattractive suddenly fall at your feet and worship you. The target must have an attraction to you (on some level) to begin with.....and in that case, if they are sitting on the fence, pheros can push them to one side or the other.

Also note.....if you are looking for self-effects, some people are what some of us long-time users call "non-responders"......they simply don't get self-effects from the blends they wear, but they like the effects they have on others.....so they continue to wear them. I am happy to say that I am one of the ones who gets major self-effects from every blend I wear.....self-effects are half of the reason why I wear them.

Also, you must be patient.....not every blend will work on the first time out. You will need to experiment. Try different amounts, different scents, different bases (oil vs spray), and even different situations......

NOW.....all of that said, not every blend works for every person.....BUT, in your case, I would say that before you can say with 100% certainty that Cougar is just not "for you", you need to eliminate all of the hurdles that I have mentioned above.

Dolly, would it be ok if I copy and paste these instructions into my journal, these are priceless....thanks much

Dolly, would it be ok if I copy and paste these instructions into my journal, these are priceless....thanks much

Of course! Hope they are of some use!

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to order a scented cougar sample, still not sure I will like the smell of it,

and the LFM spray

Do you all like it better in the 60/40 or just alcohol?

Can the 60/40 be sprayed in the hair or is it too oily?

Does 1x or 2x really matter?

I want to have it scented with the noco vanilla.

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to order a scented cougar sample, still not sure I will like the smell of it,

and the LFM spray

Do you all like it better in the 60/40 or just alcohol?

Can the 60/40 be sprayed in the hair or is it too oily?

Does 1x or 2x really matter?

I want to have it scented with the noco vanilla.

If I am intending to wear a blend in my hair, I go with straight alcohol, especially if I am adding a scent.....you will have some oil in it due to the scent, so if you intend on spraying it in your hair, I wouldn't add more oil.

Start with 1X. You are new to pheros and need to get a handle on how to use them and how they are affecting you before you start playing with the different strengths.

I am still afraid you may be disappointed with using the LFM at work......based on what the other ladies who have used it IN THE SERVICE INDUSTRY have said. But, it's your money......

Halo and Dolly, I haven't sprayed in my hair due to concerns regarding alcohol drying out my hair. can either or both of you comment on your experience vis a vis alcohol, hair, and drying?

I spray the alcohol blends in my hair frequently, with never any drying issues at all....but then, I am not saturating my head with it, either.....I think you should be fine.

Edited by Dolly

EXCELLENT post Dolly!!!!

I am selfish. Usually if I wear a blend, I'm wearing it because of the effect it has on me. The effects on others is just a bonus.

Yeah, that is me most of the time as well.....

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has mentioned trying it but after reading the posts, I was just wondering if scented Cougar and Open Windows would create a nice vibe together? I can definitely understand wanting to send out the happy sparkly vibe and separately, it seems that these two do that but I wasn't sure if one would cancel out the other or create the wrong vibe.

I spray 60/40 sprays in my hair with no problem. But never more than a couple of sprays.

If I really like a scent and want it to last (and it's not cop heavy) I'll swipe a roller in my hand then run through my hair. I feel the Pheros and perfume last longer overall.

BTW if your worried about your hair drying out I'd recommend getting some Moroccan Oil. Get the real deal, blue label. It lasts forever a little goes a long way and once it's soaked in your hair is super soft.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned trying it but after reading the posts, I was just wondering if scented Cougar and Open Windows would create a nice vibe together? I can definitely understand wanting to send out the happy sparkly vibe and separately, it seems that these two do that but I wasn't sure if one would cancel out the other or create the wrong vibe.

You could try them together, but I've never felt the need to mix the two. They both stand on their own for me, & Topper seems to be the perfect boost for any blend.

I don't think they would cancel each other out, but Cougar is a well balanced blend of many ingredients, it simply doesn't need to be boosted with Open Windows. However - there's no harm in trying. As for me, if I want to boost a phero blend, I usually use Topper with almost everything.