New here and got first order :)

First time here and received my first order today :) My order consisted of full Sneaky Clean w/phero spray and overt cops pink. Also samples of Rocket Fuel, Honeyed Love Potion, Love Potion Pink, Sugared Roses, Like a Magnet, and Overt Cops Gold. I did spray the Sneaky Clean 3 times on me to see how it smelled. I noticed my head felt foggy/fuzzy right away. Is that normal? :huh: Any tips?

First time here and received my first order today :) My order consisted of full Sneaky Clean w/phero spray and overt cops pink. Also samples of Rocket Fuel, Honeyed Love Potion, Love Potion Pink, Sugared Roses, Like a Magnet, and Overt Cops Gold. I did spray the Sneaky Clean 3 times on me to see how it smelled. I noticed my head felt foggy/fuzzy right away. Is that normal? :huh: Any tips?

I agree sounds like maybe you used a bit much or maybe just inhaled. I've gotten a headache off Cougar and I love Cougar. I keep my perfume in my small walkin closet. I have an oil and a spray of cougar and I sprayed and inhaled in there. Not a great idea. when I use sprays I usually hold my breath even if I'm not spraying by my face. I forgot and about 10 min later bam headache now I didn't want to blame the perfume so I did the lets see if it ever happens again.. a week later same mistake, though I caught myself and quickly stepped out 15 min later lighter headache. ah well. I step out of the closet when I use the spray now. I also have Sneaky Clean in spray, it's a great scent. A very light barely there scent so don't completely use the perfume strength as an indicator of how much your getting. A little phero goes a long way. You made great selections.. use them one at a time at first, go easy and add more as you think nessary. I believe Mara gives a great Phero user guide along with shipments and you'll get lots of advice here.

I would suggest you go right to the Journal section and go to Dolly's journal. Go to her Pheros for newbies page GREAT STUFF I got a lot out of it. It should give you the info you seek.

Edited by StacyK

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

Tyvey was right - too much too close to the face.

First off, welcome! :)

Secondly, I agree with the other posters in saying that you may have used a little too much. Also, keep in mind that you may have gotten quite a wallop of pheros too when you first opened your package. Even though everything is nicely packaged and sealed, I remember getting a little dizzy and even a bit nauseous when I received my first order. Don't worry though; just give it a little time, and start off small. The advice from the veterans here is great... definitely recommend reading through the different forums! You are going to have so much fun!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :)

I love Sneaky Clean, too! Tyvey's suggestion is a good one - spraying your torso or the hair at the back of your head. Hair is a great diffuser, and so is body heat. Have fun! I look forward to reading your reviews! :D

First off, welcome! :)

Secondly, I agree with the other posters in saying that you may have used a little too much. Also, keep in mind that you may have gotten quite a wallop of pheros too when you first opened your package. Even though everything is nicely packaged and sealed, I remember getting a little dizzy and even a bit nauseous when I received my first order. Don't worry though; just give it a little time, and start off small. The advice from the veterans here is great... definitely recommend reading through the different forums! You are going to have so much fun!

That "Wallop" o Pheros can be pretty intense when you are fairly new to them. I ordered a 2x Bang spray that I did not even open for almost a month after I got it, left the plastic on it too. When I finally opened it.. well you can imagine lol

Welcome!!

What great choices! I had a similar reaction with Empathy potion. I don't even know if there are any like ingredients in EP and Super Sexy for Women. Hmmmm. Maybe others will weigh in.

Oh and welcome to the forum!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome! Sorry to be SO late! How is your journey progressing? Update! Update! :D:lol::D

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone :) I actually haven't been able to test it much. You would think I would have used the items more by now, but I haven't been wearing perfume lately. Been busy and haven't really been around many people lately :Blusher: The Sneaky Clean I put up for swap/sale just because I think the combination of what is in it plus the fact I don't usually do well with clean scents. I should have known better! Oh and quite honestly, my reaction to squeaky clean had made me a bit leary of trying the rest lol I just put my first dab of Pink Covert Cops behind my neck which I don't think should bother me as much since I like the smell of Pink Sugar :) I'll update as I test the items out more.

Edited by paintednightsky

Sounds like the best route to go may be to go very light at first and work your way up to a level that works for you. It's too bad that Sneaky Clean didn't turn out as you expected but one thing I think that many have found is that sometimes, if you wait a little bit and retry it you might change your mind from how you felt initially. Sometimes not but with the extensive selection, no doubt you are going to find ones taht you can't do without. You've already got a really great selection to choose from so hope you have time to try them out.

You could always try one spray of the sneaky clean on your torso and then putting something complimentary but not "clean" on-- say a fruit or a floral. I'm not sure how a spice would do, unless it's one that goes a bit powdery. Off-hand, I think some of the carnation ones I've tried would work well with sneaky clean. Also, the aquatics might do well with them too. Maybe citrus. Anyone have a combo they like with sneaky clean? It's been awhile since I've worn it.

ooo, you know what might work well is Strange Attractors-- it's a citrus fizzy sprite-soda with a tiny bit of aquatic in the background (at least for me.)

And topper (the pheromone) goes with everything :)

Ok thank you! :) I sprayed around my neck -_- That would explain it. I felt tired and just weird and fuzzy for awhile.

Just as an FYI, the first few times I wore Phero's I felt woozy and tired and then after a bit I grow a tolerence for wearing these babies and experiemented with each blend till I found my magic spot with each un...good luck, have the fun is in trying and seeing how it works on you and others around you.... have fun

Interesting =D The fuzzy citrus sounds good. I just don't usually do good with baby clean type of smells. I was told I smell like baby wipes with just a lil spray :( I tried something in a small vial similar to that just a dab and I do think I need to get used to it because it also makes me more tired and lazy.

I just don't usually do good with baby clean type of smells. I was told I smell like baby wipes with just a lil spray :(

BWAHAHAAAA! OH! I painfully feel you on this one...

My husband said I smelled like diapers the first time I wore scented Cuddle Bunny! :Emoticons04239::Emoticons04282::Emoticons04284: But quickly followed with..."But not like stinky diapers..." :Emoticons08045: Which I believe, he believed would somehow make the statement more complimentary...??? :Emoticons04280:

Scented CB strikes me as a clean scent too. I'm totally in lust with LPs foodie scents but I can get away with the stronger florals and "cleaner" scents by applying mainly to my torso with just a dab split between wrists and neck....I also second the motion for layering :)

But I understand how devastating association with baby wipes...or diapers...even the not stinky kind...can be :heart708:

Edited by NuTrix