New Releases for JUNE 2013

I know of at least 3-4 PEs but not sure if they'll be ready for a bit though. Mine is lily, white chocolate, musk and either marshmallow or amber. LadyV had it made as a birthday present to me. :Emoticons04235:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of at least 3-4 PEs but not sure if they'll be ready for a bit though. Mine is lily, white chocolate, musk and either marshmallow or amber. LadyV had it made as a birthday present to me. :Emoticons04235:

OMG...that sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Omg I want the blue bear label and the lavender velvet label!!' Omg they all look great!!!

I love the bam lam labels I even love the lemurs!

And we get a le wiz scent??? Omg will it make me happy and sprout ferns for arms????

Bluebear label. Huh?

And I must have missed it about the Le Wiz scent!! Yay!

I keep coming back to have a peek! I'm so excited - all the new releases *always* look so amazing! And tempting! ;) I'm so looking forward to reading the write-ups.

Thank you Dolly, for making the LAM/BAM suggestion! :w00t:

Now I have to rearrange my order. I had it all figured out. I should have known better! :lol: I rarely wind up ordering what I thought I would. The new releases are always a lovely, lovely wrench in my plans! :D

OMG...that sounds fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Bluebear label. Huh?

And I must have missed it about the Le Wiz scent!! Yay!

Sweet Chic! SHE IS GORGE

I imagine there were dozens of PEs ordered once Mara made the option available again. :lol:

I like the egg you put in your other post about being reasonable - is that because of the new Avi?? : )

Velvet Lavender... velvet comfy.. maybe some sugar lav.. amber.. white amber?

No white amber, no.

LOL well I'm usually in favor of being reaonable but no, I found this on tumblr, my two "Smart is Sexy" chaps.

Yeah there are already 2 I want. :blush: I have been waiting for an Everything Nice rebrew almost 4 years so you can just imagine!!!! And the raspberry coconut had me at....raspberry coconut. And Sweet Chic? CANDYtuft Tea? Never mind I already want bottles of Metamorphosis and Mysteries of the Orient, good thing I've saved my cash!

OMG swwweet amber please tell me this is the answer to my latest bout of insomnia?????

It might be anyway, but no, not sweet amber.

I have been waiting for an Everything Nice rebrew almost 4 years so you can just imagine!!!!

I'm not afraid to admit I have been begging for it for five years, and of course Delicious Wood was my attempt at trying to capture that vibe.

It might be anyway, but no, not sweet amber.

I'm not afraid to admit I have been begging for it for five years, and of course Delicious Wood was my attempt at trying to capture that vibe.

You mean there's a possibility that if I beg for another 2 years La Fleur will come back?

it's so funny lv - we have pretty similar taste & la fleur is my LEAST favorite of that genre that LP has done in my time :D -- the water, rosebud cupcake, rose of shrewsbury.... maybe something was amiss with the la fleur sample i tried

Sweet Chic! SHE IS GORGE

LOL!! I Wish!!!!!

I think I want Metamorphis too. I have been retesting that one and it's doing really nice things.

Just do it!!! I got one, and I like it better and better everyday!! (And I was in live with just my sample!)

it's so funny lv - we have pretty similar taste & la fleur is my LEAST favorite of that genre that LP has done in my time :D -- the water, rosebud cupcake, rose of shrewsbury.... maybe something was amiss with the la fleur sample i tried

Yeah, definitely retry it. I will even send you mine! It's so delish!

:lol:

You know, I'm convinced she did the Buttercream Rose FHW just for you, esa.

It disappeared into the tiara sky.. I have been meaning to get that one actually thanks for reminding me!

OMG YOU ARE FUNNNNNNY THIS MORNING!

It must have been the sample you received. I'll have to send you some. I'm going to send you a dozen pink roses and buttercream cake tooo..

Soooo what's usually the time frame between the sneak peak and when these go to the perfumerie page?

Lol..... my idiopathic arrhythmia ....just for a sec.

ok.. since there's so much PE talk.. roughly what's the time frame on those, provided Mara can get ingredients easily or has them on hand.

Seems like there's a flood of summer requests too.

Edited by StacyK

ok.. since there's so much PE talk.. roughly what's the time frame on those, provided Mara can get ingredients easily or has them on hand.

Three weeks at the least.

Oh. ok never mind. I thought Luna was referring to the new releases Wow,,

re; PE's that's really good. I've been thinking of a late summer scent.. so cool.. gives me time.

Thanks Luna

Edited by StacyK

Notes:

* LAM/BAM ~ If you order a monthly collection, you get to choose either the LAM or BAM with your set - write your choice into the customer notes area. If you do not choose, I will include LAM because that blend is generally more popular. Otherwise these are $8 each on their own as they are full-strength phero blends, lightly scented. Thanks go to DOLLY for the suggestion of crafting a fruity summery LAM/BAM option. Thanks, Dolly! And YES, this is a Limited Edition.

* Ilori ~ Crafted by John - Le Wizard, the image is of ring tailed Lemurs from Madagascar, and the scent is a naturey watery green musky blend on the fem side of unisex.

* I also want to extend special thanks to Luna and Halo for helping me with names and images this month. Thanks, Ladies!!! You ROCK!!!

Does this mean we can order a trial size of BAM buttercream peach?

Yes - we can order trial sizes of all the LAMs, BAMs and OCCOs now, Raq! They're listed in the drop down in the Perfumerie :)

I don't think the new ones are there. They don't show up for me.

Nada

Edited by StacyK

Nada

It's not your computer, lol, once the descriptions are finished and everything loaded to the site Mara or another LP lovely will let us know and then just watch the stampede! :D

Nada

Sorry, Stacy - I meant in general!! We used to only be able to get trial sizes of the LAMs, BAMs, & OCCOs in a set. Now we can buy them individually.

The new ones will be up soon, hang in there and make lists in the meantime, that's what I do, lol

Sorry, Stacy - I meant in general!! We used to only be able to get trial sizes of the LAMs, BAMs, & OCCOs in a set. Now we can buy them individually.

The new ones will be up soon, hang in there and make lists in the meantime, that's what I do, lol

ok, after looking for a few min if figured something like that. I did not know the trial Occos, LAM & BAM are new. I have a trial LAM in brown sugar. Love it! BB I went all out last time I placed an order and got a FB Occo Blue. I like it. I have worn in twice so I'll do a review tonight. Thanks.

I didn't know this!!! OCCO Blue, here I come!

Do it!!!

ok, after looking for a few min if figured something like that. I did not know the trial Occos, LAM & BAM are new. I have a trial LAM in brown sugar. Love it! BB I went all out last time I placed an order and got a FB Occo Blue. I like it. I have worn in twice so I'll do a review tonight. Thanks.

haha, we sure do have similar taste! I have LAM in the Brown Sugar, and OCCO Blue is my fave OCCO! I also have White and Pink...

So Ilori is the only unisex scent but on the more feminine side, right?

It's a watery musky green, so I don't know that it's really meant to be feminine at all. Technically I'd say it's the only unixex scent but I would urge you to get a sample of Everything Nice because Quince loved the original and you know I've stated before how fussy he is about smelling "properly male."