New Releases for JUNE 2013

LOL. when Mara told me she had rebrewed it I said, OH MY GOD YOU DO LOVE ME AFTER ALL! :lol:

I know right !!

SO excited :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Dolly, that helps. Your description was enough to push me over the edge and add a LAM Peach bottle when I placed my order instead of just sticking to the OCCOs like my normal pattern!

Thanks again,

Mel

EVERY woman MUST have either LAM or BAM in their arsenal.....seriously......INDISPENSIBLE! Light enough to layer, but I like them right out of the shower, when I don't want to knock my man over with my perfume, but still want to smell damn good and kill him with the pheros....

EVERY woman MUST have either LAM or BAM in their arsenal.....seriously......INDISPENSIBLE! Light enough to layer, but I like them right out of the shower, when I don't want to knock my man over with my perfume, but still want to smell damn good and kill him with the pheros....

Dolly.. what is the difference in the reactions you receive to each of these (phero) blends? Sort of L vs B if you will?

Dolly.. what is the difference in the reactions you receive to each of these (phero) blends? Sort of L vs B if you will?

LAM is my fave....think happy sex. Seriously. It lifts the mood, gives off happy vibes, very sexy. I got through VATS of this stuff.

BAM is more bonding....deeper conversations....still VERY VERY sexual. Get lots of cuddling and actual TALKING after playtime.....and my man is one who generally passes out immediately.....like normally, you could run the yellow crime scene tape around his side of the bed. With BAM, he really wants to communicate afterwards. I don't use it as often though, because I am already a TMI person, and when I use BAM, I tend to be even worse. I do have both in all of the scents I like though!

"yellow tape" lol

ok thanks Dolly.

Thats good to know. I love LAM.

I'm getting both because I really want to give it a try.

Yea.. I can see Bnol making me far to chatty or even emotional ( depending on the situation)

.. but those nice long talks are good on occasion.

:-)

Yea.. I can see Bnol making me far to chatty or even emotional ( depending on the situation)

LOL It does me! Not crazy weepy emotional, thank goodness, so much as introverted and thoughtful. Great poetry writing blend and hubby really responds fantastically to the bonding blends in general. Can't wait to see what he thinks of BAM! in this flavor :Emoticons0424:

He already responds favorably to it, He's going to LOVE the PBC BAM.

Yes I had that experience once with the Bnol, got too reflective an anolitical .. I can do that enough on my own thanks. In the right scenario or with the right guy tho I think it could be good. Most of the time im more LAM at least for now. Got both though, I figured if the Bnol was ever going to do it for me this one would be it. :-)

I'm late to the party, but wow! I love the lemurs on Ilori, and I like katrifray, too. Sea Lily, Summer Dance and Sea Chic, can't wait to read the reviews/try them out!

Mara, I've finished going through the June samples I just received and, may I truthfully and honestly say, this is an absolutely incredible collection of the most perfect summer scents one could ever hope for. They are sheer genius! I am already planning orders for numerous full bottles AND back-up bottles for those bottles. I.am.in.awe.

So happy to see that folks are getting the NRs and putting up reviews. I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my NR sampler set to see what is a must-have. Ok, truthfully I am not so patient about it and I am stalking my mail carrier like mad, but it's good to have goals right?! Keep those reviews a-coming!!

SQUEEEAL! There's an LPMP package on it's way to me! Just got my tracking number today...let the stalking of the mailman commence!!! :ph34r::w00t::ph34r::w00t:

Just got my sampler last night when I got home from work and they only one I really sampled was Sweet Chic and I love it, I'm going to sample the rest today and thru out the week.... I love all of these just by sniffing each vial and I can hardly wait to try them on

I'll SQUEEE in anticipation and joy for all you receiving packages! I know I put myself down for a longer wait since I ordered phero add-ins... and then I clubbed myself on the head for it, lol!

SQUUUEEEEEAAALLL! They're here! They're here! I love all the ones I got. I think I fumbled the order by adding one extra bottle from the perfumery though. I got 10 bottles (counted them when I opened the box, lol) opened them all to sniff (couldn't wait until tomorrow lol) and didn't realize until I was copying down the notes in each scent (I have them all stored in my computer yeah...I'm like that...) that Veloute Lavende wasn't among them :huh: Which confused me because I counted 10 bottles...then I furrowed my brow at Coconut Breeze :omgwtf: and then suddenly l felt like I knew exactly what may have happened. I riffled through all the wrapping paper...every piece...just in case, but it's not here. BUT everything AND I MEAN EVERYTHING else is just AMAZING! FB set is a complete winner and I'm sure VL will be just as amazing. I will live vicariously through your reviews of it for now :)

edited for poor spelling...really poor lol

Edited by NuTrix

• 2 weeks later...