Frambuesa y Coco

Beccah

AD-RaspberryCoconut-FrambuesayCoco_1.jpg

Frambuesa y Coco

It's a dream vacation destination by anyone's estimation, but what makes La Isla Coco so very special is its staff…ready to cater to your every whim. As you bask in the Spanish sun upon the picturesque beach as the sea sparkles like a treasure trove of blue and green gems in the distance, your gorgeous tall, dark and faithful companion is always there to ensure you have an even coating of tanning oil, provide foot massages and pedicures, fetch you magazines and tapas and a fashionable hat, adjust your chaise and umbrella, remind you how sexy you look in your bikini, and most of all...make certain you never get thirsty. Might we suggest this fun fruity tropical concoction in scented form: luscious coconut cream and prized Bourbon Vanilla, swirled through with bright tangy raspberry then layered with sweet musky amber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
COCONUT CREAM ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
BOURBON VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~
Self- confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

All of theses belongs to mine!

CALLING ALL THE COCO HOSSSSSSSS

Ok this is the bomb yo! What I am smelling is something sexy, tropical and not too sweet. Sometimes when raspberry is a dominate note it gets a bit medicinal on me, but the amber must've hooked this bitch down and told her to go easy and breezy because that is exactly what this is! It's creamy delicious coco heavy on the cream vanilla musk and then tinges of raspberry. This even smells a bit floral to me, I totally pictured myself in Hawaii - on the beach smelling the flora in the way background whilst sipping on a coconut raspberry concoction- oh and an someone please rub some coconut cream lotion on me? This smells like my skin should always smell like this. This is total vacation in a bottle. Everyone is going to love this. :hammock-1::welcome384:

Damn, everything sounds good except the raspberry. Raspberry hasn't gone well on me yet :(

Damn, everything sounds good except the raspberry. Raspberry hasn't gone well on me yet :(

Raspberry is 70/30 on me, like honey ~ It depends on the other ingredients. When raspberry is good, DAMN it's god like in Raspberry Chiffon and especially in this! Do not be discouraged, that's why I have to try everything even if it has death notes for me. You never know what you are going to die over. This one is amazing!!!

Ok this is the bomb yo! What I am smelling is something sexy, tropical and not too sweet. Sometimes when raspberry is a dominate note it gets a bit medicinal on me, but the amber must've hooked this bitch down and told her to go easy and breezy because that is exactly what this is! It's creamy delicious coco heavy on the cream vanilla musk and then tinges of raspberry. This even smells a bit floral to me, I totally pictured myself in Hawaii - on the beach smelling the flora in the way background whilst sipping on a coconut raspberry concoction- oh and an someone please rub some coconut cream lotion on me? This smells like my skin should always smell like this. This is total vacation in a bottle. Everyone is going to love this. :hammock-1:

Ah, thank you, LV! I am sooo dying to get my little paws wrapped about this baby. I'm thinking it maybe smells something like a grown-up version of those Raspberry Zinger cupcake-like things they used to sell? Either way, this one is gonna rock!

Ah, thank you, LV! I am sooo dying to get my little paws wrapped about this baby. I'm thinking it maybe smells something like a grown-up version of those Raspberry Zinger cupcake-like things they used to sell? Either way, this one is gonna rock!

Yes but not as sweet throw in some sexy musk in there and some high heels to go with your two piece. It's very well balanced and not raspberry sticky sweet like those zinger things.

It's not necessarily cakey or bakery to me.

Edited by LadyVictoria

Yeah it's not meant to be; I think it's meant to be more like a frou-frou umbrella drink but with wearable sexiness.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, LV and Luna. Actually, that it's NOT a sugar fest makes it even better. Anyone can dash into B&BW if they want to smell like an eighth-grade girl. I want WOMAN raspberry, and this one sounds spot on.

Yeah it's not meant to be; I think it's meant to be more like a frou-frou umbrella drink but with wearable sexiness.

Ah, thanks for the clarification, LV and Luna. Actually, that it's NOT a sugar fest makes it even better. Anyone can dash into B&BW if they want to smell like an eighth-grade girl. I want WOMAN raspberry, and this one sounds spot on.

I'm really excited to hear that too. I love raspberry and really wanted something summery and light without smelling like a berry jam. I think you summed it up Ducky with the "woman raspberry". LOL I can't wait to get mine in the future. *sigh*

Raspberry is 70/30 on me, like honey ~ It depends on the other ingredients. When raspberry is good, DAMN it's god like in Raspberry Chiffon and especially in this! Do not be discouraged, that's why I have to try everything even if it has death notes for me. You never know what you are going to die over. This one is amazing!!!

That's so true...and I love Raspberry Chiffon so I'm very happy. Thanks for your review. I'm even more excited now cant wait!!!!! :cat690:

Quick T/J. Storemy -- I LOVE your new avi!!!! Actually, I love staring at your new avi. He is just sooo gorgeous and cute and . . . and . . . whaaaa??

Quick T/J. Storemy -- I LOVE your new avi!!!! Actually, I love staring at your new avi. He is just sooo gorgeous and cute and . . . and . . . whaaaa??

I know, right???? LOL now if Frambuesa can imagine me into a world where I get an umbrella drink and makes him wearable sexiness, I will buying this stuff by the gallons.

Ok this is the bomb yo! What I am smelling is something sexy, tropical and not too sweet. Sometimes when raspberry is a dominate note it gets a bit medicinal on me, but the amber must've hooked this bitch down and told her to go easy and breezy because that is exactly what this is! It's creamy delicious coco heavy on the cream vanilla musk and then tinges of raspberry. This even smells a bit floral to me, I totally pictured myself in Hawaii - on the beach smelling the flora in the way background whilst sipping on a coconut raspberry concoction- oh and an someone please rub some coconut cream lotion on me? This smells like my skin should always smell like this. This is total vacation in a bottle. Everyone is going to love this. :hammock-1::welcome384:

Wow, this review is really tipping the scales for me and I think this is really a FB for me, I miss my Far Far and Away and I have been looking for a raspberry to replace it...yums

Got just back from the mailbox with my NR order in hand -- this one was the sample I looked for first. And am soooo happy; it's everything I wanted and more. Very soft, very sheer, and well-balanced. You will not smell like a jello fruit salad or the high school girl next door. This is a cool tropical confection with a lovely depth that I just want to dive into. Perfect for sultry summer nights lounging around in halter dresses or bikini cover-ups. (With pink polish and jeweled sandals, of course!)

SEXY TEMPTRESS raspberry -- yesssss!

Got just back from the mailbox with my NR order in hand -- this one was the sample I looked for first. And am soooo happy; it's everything I wanted and more. Very soft, very sheer, and well-balanced. You will not smell like a jello fruit salad or the high school girl next door. This is a cool tropical confection with a lovely depth that I just want to dive into. Perfect for sultry summer nights lounging around in halter dresses or bikini cover-ups. (With pink polish and jeweled sandals, of course!)

Full bottle fo sho right???!

Can't wait to try this. Your reviews, LV and Ducky make it sound amazing. So looking forward to wearing this with a frozen margarita in my hand.

Yes, good observation do not want to smell like the HS girl next door. I don't do all this to smell like some mall rat .

Full bottle fo sho right???!

Full bottle, back up bottle, and an emergency bottle, girl!

I love this concept ever since Mara told me about it and in the vial this is wonderful creamyness with a sweet cute topnote but on me the amber and musk are just too much; it's like the whole thing gets warped, kinda. Hopefully with some aging this will meld and behave better on my skin.

I am with you Luna. I have been dying for a month since Mara told me about it. In the vial I get both the raspberry and the coconut but on the skin it totally transforms into a different beast. I lose most of the fruitiness to the amber and musk. It's perfumey. I am going to come back to this after it settles. This is the biggest shock in regards of how I imagined the scent, this month. I am not sure I can wear it.

Will have to let this set awhile too,very light on the berry and I get no coconut,none <sniff> and it is the kind of musk that everyone likes on me...but me :)

The raspberry in here actually behaves for me. But this seems to fade so fast on me.. I still smell the base notes, the musk and amber, a bit of vanilla... But I wanted this to be all BAM!! Here I am!! and it's more slinky and seductive. Not that that's bad. I'll try again in a few days ;)

I am with you Luna. I have been dying for a month since Mara told me about it. In the vial I get both the raspberry and the coconut but on the skin it totally transforms into a different beast. I lose most of the fruitiness to the amber and musk. It's perfumey. I am going to come back to this after it settles. This is the biggest shock in regards of how I imagined the scent, this month. I am not sure I can wear it.

I'm in the same camp, in the vial, its amazing, but on my skin the fruit immediately goes away and the amber takes over and after a bit it smells like paper on my skin.... I'm not sure where the smell of linen paper is coming form.... I'm going to give it a few days and try again

I barely needed to read the notes to know this was going to be delicious, but I was right. Delicious. This is not a cloying candy raspberry but a realistic, juicy tart raspberry that balances the sweet vanilla-coconut cream perfectly. No plastic coconut here! This one smells thick and creamy, and that quality is only elevated by the vanilla. I don't specifically smell amber but I'm sure that's the grounding aspect to this scent, which helps the foody notes stick around longer. I was seriously fighting all urges to lick it off.

Can't believe I missed my review on this! I wore this out on Sat. What a great scent in the bottle it's all beach memory scent trigger! Sweet and cocoa butter lotion, light and creamy fruity yumminess! I was worried about the fruit going sharp but there was no need (raspberry is usually kind to me :) ) It's not a heavy in your face scent on me at all. Just a light, welcome to summer and all the fun things those summery smells bring to mind!

Now that I have placed my order for a full bottle- I will rave about how much I LOVE this! It's delicious but soft. Coconut creamy goodness with a hint of raspberry. The raspberry doesn't scream. It just adds a hint of sweetness that keeps it from being straight sun tan lotion smelling IMO. I can't stop huffing. This scent reminds me of something I can't quite place. Maybe some sort if summery oil or lotion used as a kid... Or a detangler spray I had used. I practically lived at the beach and pool as a child and this is totally scent memory getting me:)

Ohh I'm thinking I might dump my sample into my FB Topper spray!

Edited by hearts

I tried to wear a little of this over the weekend and it just didn't seem to sit well. Is it possible to have scents just disappear and go wonky for a couple of days? My monthly present is over so that wasn't it but nothing seemed to last for any length of time and it just smelled off. I think I will try this tomorrow to get a good long test run. I hope it turns out different because this was the one I was most looking forward to. :(

It could be that for you it just needs to age some more; that is my opinion of the experience I had wearing it. It doesn't smell the way it is supposed to on me right now because it is just-brewed, so hopefully in a month or more it will. It's different for everyone, though, as you can see from the varied reviews.

OhNo! :o SW I hope tomorrow IS better...or in a month...but better if it were awesome tomorrow :D

I think I'll take your advice and let it rest for awhile. I've been trying to enjoy everything one by one and appreciate the notes and this one is worth the wait. Think I will do the same with Everything Nice too because I tried that one as well this weekend and whereas I got a yummy gingerbread to start, the dry down smelled vaguely savory to me later in the day. THAT was not what I wanted. LOL Although I might be a hit with the guys at lunchtime though.

I'm going to let them age and then come back. See ya'll in a month!!

OhNo! :o SW I hope tomorrow IS better...or in a month...but better if it were awesome tomorrow :D

I'd be happier too if it were tomorrow. :( But alas, I trust Luna's experience. There are some that I've found were better on settling than straight out the gate. Have a feeling these might be two. Fortunately, my hoarding has supplied me with plenty to enjoy until then. No instructors or allergic co-workers this week in the office means tomorrow has just turned into LP Red day!!! Woo hoo!!!