Private Editions for JUNE 2013

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some very nice blends this time around! You guys are getting better and better with your PE ideas!

I took Mara literally at first and was looking for all the men's scents haha. :lol:

Oh the brown sugar black amber one sounds divine, I hope there's extras...I'll be getting my first paycheck soon so I can buy a couple bottles again!

Oh the brown sugar black amber one sounds divine, I hope there's extras...I'll be getting my first paycheck soon so I can buy a couple bottles again!

It IS divine, I have the original and it's deep, sticky and delicious, not to mention it has huge staying power (at least on me). Makes me think of some sort of more sophisticated molasses. That was one of the first PEs I ever bought and I love it to this day!

Who else loves jasmine? :w00t: Who is my fellow jasmine lover?! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Ok I admit that brown sugar/black amber one is sounding pretty good...and the Iris and lily...Yeah florals to try....if there are extras! :love:

Who else loves jasmine? :w00t: Who is my fellow jasmine lover?! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Ok I admit that brown sugar/black amber one is sounding pretty good...and the Iris and lily...Yeah florals to try....if there are extras! :love:

I'm the guilty one. :) I was going to go with orange blossoms and changed it after seeing a thread by Xev about honeysuckle.

Yay! Will have to nab a bottle when it's available :Hug_emoticon::^^:

Ummmmmm, WHAT???? Darnit! Now I have to order more stuff. These look phenomenal!

It's a sweet little slut scent lol

LOL! I can always count on you to make me laugh! :lol:

That said, ummmm, I want one! You know my M.O. when it comes to scents! :Emoticons04250:

Just checking in to stalk the PEs......can't wait to see what we can order....gotta have those PUSSYCATS! :LuvU396:

Ummmmmm, WHAT???? Darnit! Now I have to order more stuff. These look phenomenal!

LOL! I can always count on you to make me laugh! :lol:

That said, ummmm, I want one! You know my M.O. when it comes to scents! :Emoticons04250:

Lol! Bring on the pussy scent!!!

In the midst of all this pussy talk (and yes I want to grab me some pussy too!) I am DYING to know what's in Floofy. By sheer coincidence Floofy is one of my many, many nicknames for Lestat.

I think Luna said gardenia, marshmallow fluff!

FLOOFY!

gardenia, coconut milk, marshmallow and a bit of sugarcane

But I bought it all so sorry, no extra.

Lol! Bring on the pussy scent!!!

:lol: Pussy power!

LOL WE WANT SWEET PUSSY!

LOL!! YES WE DO!! ;-))

In the midst of all this pussy talk (and yes I want to grab me some pussy too!) ....

Sounds like we have a pussy party in the making ...

I will post descriptions of each tomorrow. (Thursday 6/20)

ADPE-SpringJR.jpg

Spring's Jasmine Rain

4 Bottles Available

ADPE-MelissaCI.jpg

Melissa's Creamy Iris

4 Bottles Available

ADPE-MelissaBB.jpg

Melissa's Butterfly Bait

5 Bottles Available

ADPE-Maiea-Snake.jpg

Maiea's Year of the Snake

2 Bottles Available

ADPE-LunaQQ-Hounds.jpg

Q&Q's Release the Hounds by Luna

0 Bottles Available, sorry, but there's about a dozen itty bitties that will be included in freebie packs.

ADPE-LunaFloofy.jpg

Luna's FLOOFY!

0 Bottles Available, sorry, but there's about a dozen itty bitties that will be included in freebie packs.

ADPE-LinaSS.jpg

Lina's Summer Slurp

3 Bottles Available

ADPE-LadyVPussycat.jpg

Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

6 Bottles Available

ADPE-HaloCL.jpg

Halo's Cocoa Lily

12 Bottles Available

ADPE-Ann-BSBA2013.jpg

Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber 2013

10 Bottles Available

Mara, may i please reserve one iris, two butterflies, and a pussycat? Also, have the cops become a perfume ingredient in mine? Or will people need to add in? It was part of my concept for butterfly if anyone wants one, the cops addition is 3 drops :D

I will post descriptions of each tomorrow. (Thursday 6/20)

:cat690:

Oh wow!! Mara I know I want a lady v Pussycat and the cocoa Lilly I may get the black amber but like to see the notes.

Do we request here or ?

So glad to be up early this AM, after my long day yesterday I would hate to miss these.

Sounds like we have a pussy party in the making ...

Now we know why you're on this forum! ;)

I definitely want a Halo's Cocoa Lily and LadyV's Sweet Pussy Sweet Little Pussycat but I'm taking it we can't officially request until descriptions are up?

I definitely want a Halo's Cocoa Lily and LadyV's Sweet Pussy Sweet Little Pussycat but I'm taking it we can't officially request until descriptions are up?

Lool!!!!

You want my super sweet pussy?!

I want a black amber cat and I want another sweet pussy o mine for back up for when my other pussy dries out

Edited by LadyVictoria

Haha - you don't think I want to hang out at a hot dog party do you?!?! It is kinda like Luna & Tyvey commenting on how some guys list only male musical groups under interests in their online dating profiles. I listen to a lot of female singers/musicians. I prefer hearing love songs sung to me by women, not men lol.

Luna said earlier that the ordering method is TBD - usually Mara sets up an official "reserving" thread and/or announces when they're available to order in the shop.

Edited by tyvey

If you're tallying requests here, Commander, put me down for one Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber, please and thank you. :wub: