Private Editions for JUNE 2013

NuTrix and Chitown, I posted a thread to express my thoughts on the Jasmine Rain... I thought I'd put it out there so that you can see. I think you'll like it, I really do and I tried my best to sum up my thoughts and how much I really love how it turned out. :D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mara, although I am more than happy to take up the last drops of my Jasmine Rain, please let Xev have one of mine if she wants one. I let her know that I would do that if she would like a bottle since we both had been looking for almost the exact type of scent.

ETA: I hope it's ok that I want to do that. :(

Edited by StoremyWhether

Mara, although I am more than happy to take up the last drops of my Jasmine Rain, please let Xev have one of mine if she wants one. I let her know that I would do that if she would like a bottle since we both had been looking for almost the exact type of scent.

ETA: I hope it's ok that I want to do that. :(

That is really sweet of you and I would take you up on your r offer, but I won't be able to place an order until sometime next week. I understand if it can't be held.

Can I get Sexpionage in the Amber? Would that change the scent? .. or if you have a suggestion I love to hear it.

That's a great idea. This scent is definitely dark and rich enough to hide and compliment the Sexpionage. Yeah, it might change it a little bit, but I do not think it would be a bad change, the copulins will make it even sexier smelling.

Hmmm, choices choices... I'll go with the oil. I really liked the tingly feel in the oil. :hearts0425:

NuTrix and Chitown, I posted a thread to express my thoughts on the Jasmine Rain... I thought I'd put it out there so that you can see. I think you'll like it, I really do and I tried my best to sum up my thoughts and how much I really love how it turned out. :D

Going in search of now! :)

Ok, last add on, I swear: since a bottle space opened up (yay, Xev, hope you like it), I want to add Cougar Potion in oil to take it's place if that's ok.

*Promise, no more changes*

That's a great idea. This scent is definitely dark and rich enough to hide and compliment the Sexpionage. Yeah, it might change it a little bit, but I do not think it would be a bad change, the copulins will make it even sexier smelling.

Great, then I'll do that. So excited. Thanks. :-)

Edited by StacyK

May I please have cops added to my Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber? And, yes, please to a round two of LV's Sweet Pussycat. Since I would also like to order some other bottles, should I pay for these as a gift certificate when I place my order?

Oh, man! I can't pass up LV's Sweet Pussycat! May I please have just a plain ol' bottle in oil?

Thank you, Mistress Mara! :bow:

Molls we can still share if u like.. up to you. :-)

.. let me know. " Pussy Stampede" LOL

MARA I'm just waiting for Molls to respond :-)

I do still want that order, otherwise.

Can I get Sexpionage in the Amber? Would that change the scent? .. or if you have a suggestion I love to hear it.

((hugs)) thank you so much, Stacy - if I can get a FB though, I'm gonna jump at the chance! (unpheroed, in oil)

Mara, am I reading it right that there is an open bottle of Brown Sugar Black Amber? (also unpheroed in oil)

Edited by Molls

((hugs)) thank you so much, Stacy - if I can get a FB though, I'm gonna jump at the chance!

Mara, am I reading it right that there is an open bottle of Brown Sugar Black Amber?

^^ ok... just want to make sure. FBs are best :-)

So MARA I hope you see this ..I'll take my Amber with the.Sexpionage and My Lady Vs as is. thanks.

I'll let one of my butterflies go if whoever missed it wants to split it...half asleep so i can't remember who was at the end of the list.

It was NuTrix then Chitown.

Can you DO that? Split it into little half size rollers?

If there's any left of round two of Lady V's Sweet Pussycat, I'll take that in addition to my bottle of Brown sugar black amber, thanks!

Can I just point out how *once again* Da Mawa is spoiling us incredibly? I'm sure all this months' PE biz here is costing bunches of time and effort, all to make us Pussy-Crazy LP'ers happy! :wub::Hug_emoticon::love:

one of the pussy re-brew for me please Mara, but make mine "CLEAN" (no pheros please, just oil) and THANK YOU MARA :)

Can you DO that? Split it into little half size rollers?

Yes, Mara can do it that way.

If that's a direction that can be gone and Mara and Chitown AND specially cinn are all on board, I would never say no :)

Can I just point out how *once again* Da Mawa is spoiling us incredibly? I'm sure all this months' PE biz here is costing bunches of time and effort, all to make us Crazy LP'ers happy! :wub::Hug_emoticon::love:

Second on Katz's statement! :LuvU396:

----------------------------

Edited to add to Potion Master Mara....I've been staring at this unopened package with Veloute Levande since I found it in the mail Sat and per your instructions have marked it return to sender...but this is a really great scent and my thought is that if the above bottle can might be split between Chi and I, that perhaps the invoice for it could include the cost for this package I'm holding onto? I'll hold onto it a bit longer until I hear back :)

(I know, I know...but I don't know if it's that I'm actually weak or that LP products are just TOO fabulous!) :blushing:

Edited by NuTrix

(I know, I know...but I don't know if it's that I'm actually weak or that LP products are just TOO fabulous!) :blushing:

NuTrix, I choose to view these situations as follows: you are not weak, but they ARE too fabulous. You are simply being wise and a seer of the future... a future where Veloute Levande will no longer be available and the world and others will not be able to share in the joy of this fragrance. Therefore, you are holding in that box future memories to be made for someone who otherwise would never know.

Or, it could be that we all are or are becoming LP hoarders. ;)

What is this 'becoming' you speak of?! Isn't joining the forum enough to become a card carrying hoarderooni?!

You are right about that. LOL I know I had already become officially addicted BEFORE joining the forum and that's ok!! It's been awesome meeting all the other hoarderoonies!! :cheers04251: