Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

Made a second round of this one!

Halo's Cocoa Lily

7/12 Bottles Available

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just finished invoicing everyone on this thread.

Waiting to hear about that one split bottle.

Take your time paying your invoice, no rush.

Thanks everyone!

sending in mine on Thursday, THANK YOU Mara !

No you didn't! :)

Still available:

Melissa's Creamy Iris

2/4 Bottles Available

Lina's Summer Slurp

2/3 Bottles Available

Halo's Cocoa Lily

7/12 Bottles Available

You forgot the 12 bottles Tyvey ordered lol.

NuTrix, I choose to view these situations as follows: you are not weak, but they ARE too fabulous.

Or, it could be that we all are or are becoming LP hoarders. ;)

Uh huh...all of the above :D

Still a feeding frenzy in here ... :lol:

Um...yup... :w00t:

Thanks everyone!

I'd be happy to split with Chitown if cinnamonmel is still feeling generous :love:

hey Mara! I've been with a broken computer, then out of range of Internet until this afternoon! interesting trip. using the girls' ipad right now. would love to have my Ann's Black Amber as a regular oil roll on. I found the invoice and am going to PayPal you right now. THANK YOU!!!! Mwaahhh! :heart::wub:

Thanks everyone!

Got it!

I know that it's early, but how will these be ready around the same time as the new July releases? If so, may I just pay all at once in July (It's highly unlikely that I won't find something that I want in July)? Let me know.

Thanks.

Dolly, is this one dark and resiny? I'm so excited it sounds amazing

I'm nooo Dolly, but I will say Mara said it is. Its heavy and deep enough to support a dose of Sexpinoage which is what I got. ;-) Wheeee can't wait.

That's a great idea. This scent is definitely dark and rich enough to hide and compliment the Sexpionage. Yeah, it might change it a little bit, but I do not think it would be a bad change, the copulins will make it even sexier smelling.

What a recommendation... Now just counting the days.

Still available:

Melissa's Creamy Iris

2/4 Bottles Available

Lina's Summer Slurp

0/3 Bottles Available

Luna, Tanya + cops

Halo's Cocoa Lily

7/12 Bottles Available

Dolly, is this one dark and resiny? I'm so excited it sounds amazing

Sorry it took me a while to answer.....yes, it is dark and resinous, and absolutely gorgeous.

^^^ Dolly where, as in what type of social interactions( Location wise) do you wear your Dark/ sexy scents? I know date-night is obvious but for what other occasions do you enjoy them?

^^^ Dolly where, as in what type of social interactions( Location wise) do you wear your Dark/ sexy scents? I know date-night is obvious but for what other occasions do you enjoy them?

Everywhere and always! From work to social events! The bulk of my scent wardrobe is dark and sexy......

Edited by Dolly

Everywhere and always! From work to social events! The bulk of my scent wardrobe is dark and sexy......

You and me both! I'm a dark and creepy type (heh :666: ) so of course that's what I gravitate toward. Not that I don't have plenty of gorgeous lighter scents in my collection because I definitely do, but I have a magnetic attraction to the dark and mysterious ones. They're just very "me". I don't think they're inappropriate for daytime at all; honestly I don't think anything is inappropriate for daytime so long as you don't wear enough to choke the entire office.

You and me both! I'm a dark and creepy type (heh :666: ) so of course that's what I gravitate toward. Not that I don't have plenty of gorgeous lighter scents in my collection because I definitely do, but I have a magnetic attraction to the dark and mysterious ones. They're just very "me". I don't think they're inappropriate for daytime at all; honestly I don't think anything is inappropriate for daytime so long as you don't wear enough to choke the entire office.

Dolly & Invidi

ha!! well I'm ready to experiment by coming over to the darkside (heh :666:)

Edited by StacyK

Me too! Like you, I have several lighter scents......just in case I want to "lighten up", or if my man voices a preference......but I much prefer the dark sultry stuff.

. This sounds amazing.

I am wearing some of the BS/BA (1st brew), with cops today....it is fab!

I have a decant of your darkside, which surprisingly is not dark but very sexy like dom sexy bitch. Anyhow I wore this to a political event for work with LFM ( thank you tyvey ) and I had all the conservative older men treating me like I was homecoming queen but with Hillary Clinton's brain.

I have a decant of your darkside, which surprisingly is not dark but very sexy like dom sexy bitch. Anyhow I wore this to a political event for work with LFM ( thank you tyvey ) and I had all the conservative older men treating me like I was homecoming queen but with Hillary Clinton's brain.

LOL.....yeah I think I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Dark Side that I kept and use for rare occasions only.....it is very powerful, for sure!

Edited by Dolly

LOL.....yeah I think I still have about 3/4 of a bottle of Dark Side that I kept and use for rare occasions only.....it is very powerful, for sure!

I have 1 and 1/2 btls of 3 that I purchased way back when, this and Christine's Sin City were GREAT dARk PEs !!

Edited by liz

DDS is prob the most pheromonal-behaving, blammo non phero scent I've ever used. It's like a steamroller,

Steamroller is a really good description! It would just reach out and smack 'em upside the head!

Since chitown isn't taking the other half of nutrix's butterfly bait.... can I claim the other half? or nutrix were you taking the whole bottle?

I was planning on sharing, so if Chi relinquishes then it's yours - if mel is still willing to part with the bottle that is lol

OMG...Mara...amazing job on my PE's!! Thank you!!!

You guys are sooooo lucky I'm letting any of my Butterfly go!! But, yes, you may still have the last one :Emoticons04235::cat690:

If anyone is hesitating on my Creamy Iris...don't. The only reason I'm not having everything I got made is cash related!! It's gorgeous. :bday1029:

Thank you mel! :LuvU396: I have one of your Creamy Iris on the way! Super excited...I may even have it by tomorrow...I hope lol!

So excited I just got a shipping notices that the PE's that I ordered from here are on their way to me....Dang I'm excited

Me Too. SHIPPING NOTICE! Whee :cat690: