New here with questions

Janey

Thank you for the welcome Chaionlife! Janey...the one I am interested in is very much younger than me...but when I am with him...there is NO difference. If he is happy with you, why not? Even though we have an age difference...it is perfect when I am with him.

I agree it is all about stages of life. When i was in my late 20s I dated several guys in their early twenties because I was in my party girl phase. Great match. LOL. Unless it has to do with wanting/not wanting kids, it shouldn't be too much of an issue in this day and age.

Another cradle robber here! :spank01515:

My Mexican is 27, I'll be 34 in September. We have a few small issues on occasion, but it's not " a thing".

Mostly I just joke with him when were watching an old movie or somethin, and tell him he hadn't started shaving yet :D

So I vote: Go For It! Younger guys can make a gal feel verry :Sexy:

Also, both of you: :welcome384:

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies! Guess it's all about my own insecurity. Whith so many pretty young things around, I just keep thinking: What does he want with me. There is this really strong physical attraction, sparks flying and all. But is that enough? i'll just see what happens. Thanks again!!

Thank you for the welcome Chaionlife! Janey...the one I am interested in is very much younger than me...but when I am with him...there is NO difference. If he is happy with you, why not? Even though we have an age difference...it is perfect when I am with him.

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies! Guess it's all about my own insecurity. Whith so many pretty young things around, I just keep thinking: What does he want with me. There is this really strong physical attraction, sparks flying and all. But is that enough? i'll just see what happens. Thanks again!!

:BananaRow:HIYA and Welcome to the Family, Janey and Ailsie! :BananaRow:

I'm another cradle robber. Mr. Matt is 2-1/2 years younger than I. But hey: I AM SMALL CHANGE COMPARED TO SOME OF MY DEAR LADIES HERE! Hee!!! Really, though, go with what you feel, Janey. Age doesn't matter unless you want it to. :) And might I say...hit him with some Cougar Potion. B)

Yeah, cause ya have to remember,alot of these "young pretty things" have major insecurities too. Really most people do, in one way or another.

Alot of guys see older women not only as sexy,but also "over the bullshit", know what I mean? We've already gone through all the drama and nonsense that the young ones are still dealing with. Were more sure of ourselves,what we want from a man, and what we want from life. Those things are sexy in themselves. Alot of guys see us and see the best of both worlds: a sexy,experienced lady who is DONE with the "drama".

Food for thought.

Self confidence is key though. You have to know these things and OWN them, IMO.

Good luck!

It makes me sad that women tend to view themselves mostly in terms of how attractive they see themselves being, or imagine others find them to be. (I fall victim to this trap too, sometimes). I think the most important thing to always remember is that you are much, much more than your outer package, and if this dude is attracted to you, he's undoubtedly attracted to more than just how you look. You have a personality, you have your own likes and dislikes, and a way of expressing yourself - all kinds of things, really - that add up to you being much more than your physical self. They add up to your being a beautiful, vibrant woman who has thoughts, opinions, loves, dreams... I think that recognizing that you are a BIG, FULL package of a wonderful personality that someone sparks off is infinitely more important than the single dimension of physical attractiveness. It's thrilling when someone is attracted to you physically, sure. But just keep in mind that you are MOAR than just that package.

So yeah, pretty young things - they're intimidating every now and again. (I recently almost had a heart attack at the prospect of being expected to put on a swimsuit in the presence of a bunch of 'em! :lol: ). But don't sell yourself short. There's more to you, and more to his attraction to you than your looks. In fact, I always have to remind myself that it's a bit insulting to BF to assume that he'll be lured away by someone just because she's pretty. He's deeper than that. And so am I. And we have a lot more going on between us than sexual attraction. Infinitely more.

Sorry for the rant. I just woke up & my ability to keep words to a minimum hasn't switched on yet!

I still say: go for it!

Whoa! If this is what I get for voicing sleepy thoughts, maybe I should do it more often! :lol: Thanks ladies!

Yeah, cause ya have to remember,alot of these "young pretty things" have major insecurities too. Really most people do, in one way or another.

Alot of guys see older women not only as sexy,but also "over the bullshit", know what I mean? We've already gone through all the drama and nonsense that the young ones are still dealing with. Were more sure of ourselves,what we want from a man, and what we want from life. Those things are sexy in themselves. Alot of guys see us and see the best of both worlds: a sexy,experienced lady who is DONE with the "drama".

I was thinking about this all day yesterday. It kinda made me laugh. BF and I were talking about his bandmate's partners, and how crazy they are, (he was really wondering why I'm NOT so nuts). I tried to explain to him about my having had 10 extra years of nonsense, and how it's made me grow up a bit, and that these girls just haven't had enough experience yet, to know how to behave so they're not driving their boyfriends away with crazy demands, and nasty talk, controlling behaviour etc... I even said, "Look, Dude, talk to some of my ex-boyfriends about what a nutter I was at their age!" But BF just didn't get it. He just thinks they're naturally nutso chicks, while conversely, he thinks I'm just naturally awesome, B) which is why he gravitated toward me in the first place, ('cause when he and I got together, there were A WHOLE LOT of pretty young things vying for his attention, and even one mother begging for him to date her daughter!). :lol: I was touched, and thought it very sweet of him to see me this way, although admittedly, I was a bit alarmed that he couldn't see how experience might play a role in one's behaviour. Edited by Eggers

I am 18 yrs older than the object of my affection. I know the "pretty young things" are always trying to get his attention. He pursued me...I fought it tooth and nail at first...saying this is crazy...but you know...nothing in my life felt so right...we're taking it slow...if it never gets to that point...I can be ok with it...because right now he makes me so happy. I don't look my age...which helps...he will be 38 this month...I turned 58 this year..in fact when we are together I feel like he is the older one....I knew him the moment I saw him...I guess we both had things we had to do before getting to this point where we would meet. I know I am crazy...but I am taking the risks in life which I never did before. and I am loving every minute of it. He doesn't see the ones trying to get his attention...I know that...I tried to back off but he kept moving forward towards me. I can truly say say I have waited for him all my life....this is more than just a sexual attraction...we know each other...how we feel, what we think...what we want....I have never experienced this with anyone else in my life...I want to enjoy it...with no regrets and no false expectations...years ago I could never handle that...

Hi, guys, since I'm at it, here's another question: if you wear phero / cops perfumes, does it ever occur that someone other than you profits from it? Like, say, the glorious conconction u wear raises his hormone levels and gets him all hot and bothered but then he takes someone else to lunch and they receive all the pleasant effects? Or does he zone in on you and you only? I finally managed to leaf through the whole list of goodies at love potion, falling in love with all kinds of mixes, and then this thought crossed my mind.

Sorry, short deviation from my actual topic. I'd really like to find something that gives me a break from beating around the bush. There he is, always making sure that I notice him, throwing saucy remarks at me when there's people around and then when I come up to him one on one it's like I walk into a glass door. Has been somewhat frustrating so it'd be nice to have the scent do all the talking and me not getting a bloody nose in the process.

Pretty awesome that you asked this because I was thinking the same thing when I was trying some of my samples... I try out my scents at a local dive bar near my house since I know most of the the people there and their reactions/feelings to me normally so I wanted to test the difference with pheros and then throw in some strangers into the mix since I about know what my expression/general aura is to most people. It's kind of standoffish when I'm not speaking/smiling and then "clinical/friendly" when I am unless very interested int he person/subject of conversation. I'm also a hugger so, people smell me pretty much when they come in since it's my way of saying hi. What I ended up assuming since all my samples are oils is that the effects are not given off to others since in order to really pick up on my perfume you have to be in very close physically or hug me... The bar that I frequent (it is a bar so factor in people's dull or heightened sense from inebriation) and there are lots of smokers... so that's a factor as well. It's also well ventilated... these are all things that I'm analyzing when I get home and make sense of the reactions from that night :D Look forward to your observations!