Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

ADPE-LadyVPussycat.jpg

Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

Victoria's concept is beachy, but I was thinking it's creamy enough for a kitty to lick! Plus, doesn't that pic look just like her?! Crafted of coconut cream, lots of frothy whipped cream accord, creamy ylang ylang, and a dash of white musk. Here's LadyV's hilarious description: "I am completely obsessed with coconut right now and I was thinking for my summer slut coco ho scent.. What do you think of COCONUT MILKY CREAMY,YLANG, SWEET MUSK ( like in french musk ) WHIPPED CREAM OR MARSHMALLOW? Like White Bikini Meets Sensual Harmony for BJS and Titty F*cking on the Beach.. Like She's a big beach tease that smells like a Goddess but she won't have sex on the beach because its overrated and she doesn't want sand in her snatch" :lol:

OMG Mara!!! This is AWESOME!! You crafted exactly what was in my head! A slinky, sexy, beach sophisticated, ~ yes this is a new scent genre- beach sophisticate ~ this is what I consider Frambuesca to be also ~ I only fuck in five start hotels type of scent. I wanted this to be whore-y- but total glam puss goddess. I didn't want Annette Funicello at the beach sharing soda pop and playing UNO. I wanted Elizabeth T and Angie at the beach seducing their men with their big EYES and making them beg for mercy. I wanted a scent that you could wear straight from the beach to a nice dinner or a 5 star Hotel. THIS IS IT!!!!!!

I get delicious creamy milk... but it's not the creamy thick like whipping cream, it's like a waterfall of milk, like you are naked, wake up in the middle of the night, go to the fridge, take out half and half or no better yet that carnation canned milk- and pour it slowly all over your glistening body. ( it's hot on the west coast and sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I am glistening and parched so there I go to the kitchen and grab cold water or something sweet from the fridge. - occassionaly it's whipped cream or cool whip and yes I keep water by the bed but when I wake up it's not cold anymore ) Imagine this sheer waterfall of creamy condensed milk on your skin, okay that is the template - next up I get sweet ylang ylang which boosts this to the level of OMG femme fatale sexy, the musk helps catapult that to a whole nuther level. I mean if you wear this you are going to fuck. There's not question about it. The girl that wears this likes to fuck, she does not make love. She fucks. She fucks on Egyptian Cotton though - Let's be clear about that. This is like a sexy sheer secret weapon. This is perfect for the beach and dinner, because it's very versatile or flexible like the lady in the pic. I love how breezy this feels? It's breezy, cool. slink. sexy. This is exactly what I envisioned as my summer scent, something that was going to be sexy, summery and cool. Cool as in it makes me feel like my total hotness is under control. The other thing I love about this is that it's ultra long lasting!!! I feel like I smell like this naturally! BF loves this! I made him sniff it., after my arm boner calmed down a bit and he smiled and said it was ' goooooodddd '

Thank you Mara I LOVE THISSS!!!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUNDS like one I would've LOVED

I didn't get one :EVB7BC~18:

SOUNDS like one I would've LOVED

I didn't get one :EVB7BC~18:

LV, that was a great review! I can't wait to get mine. What phero? I'm thinking LFN. Ooooh...do you think it can cover Bang?

LV, that was a great review! I can't wait to get mine. What phero? I'm thinking LFN. Ooooh...do you think it can cover Bang?

Where do I sign up ??

On the PE thread for this month in the New Releases subforum.

FOUND IT, Thx Luna :)

I think it could take it. I was going to bust out the LFN and give it a whirl - I did LFM instead and Holy moly!

I attacked my bf. I attacked his penis like it was a bowl of milk. I was a bad little pussy.

Good is good, but bad is better! :666:

Between the two of you, I'm rolling on the floor...dang, I hope I have the same results, when I get this bad boy

I can't believe mine got here yesterday and i was so sick I didn't check the mail. LOL. This is gorge. Wet it's a blast of coconut cream. LOVE. It's starting to settle in and the musk is coming up. Smells like the musk from French Musk to me. I am still waiting for the ylang to show up. V said it took 15 minutes for hers to come in. So far this is like a coconut French Musk. Very pretty

I am wearing this again today. It really is like a coconut cream French Musk on me. I get no ylang at all. It has more throw than French Musk though. It's very clean, sheer, sexy with the coconut just being a thin veil after dry down.

Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! Smooth and creamy coconut musk! About an hour in, I get the whipped cream with a hint of the ylang ylang. This is drop-dead sexy and sooooo delish! Love it. :Emoticons04235:

This is the perfect description! Holy Smokes! I've been huffing my arm for the past 2 hours.

I LOVE THIS! I want to make love to my arm. YUM!

I Banged the shit out of my Sweet Pussy today and cannot smell any cops. My Sweet Pussy devoured the Bang completely!

First I Banged my arms and cleavage. I did not let it dry completely and just rolled Sweet Pussy all over my chest and arms. My Sweet Pussy ate it up! Licked it completely clean! It's like the cream in My Sweet Pussy sucked it dry. What is left is Ylang and Musk..

The cream in Pussy is really good at covering the BANG up. What I am going to do next time is let the Bang do it's thing, dry hump my skin then I am going to bring on the Sweet Pussy! I guess my skin was thirsty for the cream in my Sweet Pussy after the Bang was laid out.

I Banged the shit out of my Sweet Pussy today and cannot smell any cops. My Sweet Pussy devoured the Bang completely!

First I Banged my arms and cleavage. I did not let it dry completely and just rolled Sweet Pussy all over my chest and arms. My Sweet Pussy ate it up! Licked it completely clean! It's like the cream in My Sweet Pussy sucked it dry. What is left is Ylang and Musk..

The cream in Pussy is really good at covering the BANG up. What I am going to do next time is let the Bang do it's thing, dry hump my skin then I am going to bring on the Sweet Pussy! I guess my skin was thirsty for the cream in my Sweet Pussy after the Bang was laid out.

O...M...G...This turned my day around.

You have to take a photo of him and the master flask! :lol:

LOL!! He needs to be doing one of those fake sexy poses with it, too.

Edited by BlueBear

and THIS must be why I couldn't access this thread at work all day!! LOL

You just made my day, no make that my week.... this should be framed and placed in LP's HQ

HA HA HA HA!!!!

I love a good double Bang!

I'm so glad to know Lady Vs Sweet Little Pussy can handle it.

Bang X 2 + SLP= whoop!!!!!!

I got my btl of LV's SLP yesterday...YAY !! :cat690:

at first I got nothing :nope02716: , then swiped again and got plastic :cry: (sorry LV), took a shower (crappy day at work), poured a glass of wine and tried it again and OMG !!!! there it was that CREAMY COCONUT :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co , musk and tinge of the Ylang Ylang (that doesn't always play nice w/me) !

It had to be the sweat (it's been VERY HUMID for what seems like MONTHS), other scent I wore that day and frustration of having to do 5 days work in 3 cause I took Friday off...sheesh ! ANYWAY, I SLATHERED IT ON and it was still faintly on my skin this morning !

VERRRRY NICE Creation LV !! and VERRRRY NICELY DONE Mara & LPMP team !! :kiss43::kiss43::kiss43::hearts0425::hearts0425:

oh and this am I when to the market and two guys were behind me in line, one said do you smell that? the other yeah...smells kinda like coconut, smells good, 1st guy again think it's the chick in front of us, me, I just turn my head and smiled, they blushed, hee :Emoticons04263:

I was DYING TO SAY "IT'S MY SWEET PUSSY" :sleazy: but I behaved and held back :say19:

ps: so glad there was a re-brew and I got one !! any left I may be needing another :)

Edited by liz