Lady Victoria's Sweet Little Pussycat

Omg I would have died laughing if you would have said it Liz!

Me too! LOL.

I have to honestly say that this is my favorite LP scent thus far. I love all of the deep, dark scents, but this is on an entirely different level for me. I usually don't like Spring/Summer scents, regardless of who makes them, which makes this time of the year boring for me perfume-wise. This was hit right out of the ballpark. I love it.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my btl of LV's SLP yesterday...YAY !! :cat690:

at first I got nothing :nope02716: , then swiped again and got plastic :cry: (sorry LV), took a shower (crappy day at work), poured a glass of wine and tried it again and OMG !!!! there it was that CREAMY COCONUT :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co , musk and tinge of the Ylang Ylang (that doesn't always play nice w/me) !

It had to be the sweat (it's been VERY HUMID for what seems like MONTHS), other scent I wore that day and frustration of having to do 5 days work in 3 cause I took Friday off...sheesh ! ANYWAY, I SLATHERED IT ON and it was still faintly on my skin this morning !

VERRRRY NICE Creation LV !! and VERRRRY NICELY DONE Mara & LPMP team !! :kiss43::kiss43::kiss43::hearts0425::hearts0425:

oh and this am I when to the market and two guys were behind me in line, one said do you smell that? the other yeah...smells kinda like coconut, smells good, 1st guy again think it's the chick in front of us, me, I just turn my head and smiled, they blushed, hee :Emoticons04263:

I was DYING TO SAY "IT'S MY SWEET PUSSY" :sleazy: but I behaved and held back :say19:

ps: so glad there was a re-brew and I got one !! any left I may be needing another :)

OMG Liz LOL! You should have said it was your creamy sweet pussy.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it was much as I am. I have gone through 20% of my first bottle already! I want to try Halo's idea and use it with Occo Ambrosia

OMG Liz LOL! You should have said it was your creamy sweet pussy.

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it was much as I am. I have gone through 20% of my first bottle already! I want to try Halo's idea and use it with Occo Ambrosia

oooh...nice idea ! I have a trial sz from the 1st time around, i'll have to try it TOO rrrr-rr rrrr-rr

It reminds me a tad of Posset's Sex in Heaven, but LV's PE is sooo much more complex. If a THIRD batch is not brewed (and here's to hoping it IS brewed), I'll have to alternate my bottle of LV's opus with SIH to make the LV PE last longer.

I thought I was gonna get some sweet pussy today but it stood me up! (:lol: Sorry...my inner teenager comes out and I get a kick out of this!!) But it did make it to my branch of the post office this afternoon, so Monday, it shall be mine!

This is like cracking open a coconut and pouring the milk over sun-warmed skin. It's musky, creamy, and sexy, but not heavy. It's totally different than that sunscreen coconut smell. Think back in college when you would go out and drink drink drink and the next day, the alcohol smell would be coming out of your pores? (Blech.) No? Just me? Well, anyway, it's like that, only instead of booze, you've been drinking coconut milk and that's what's coming out of your skin. It just melds. After a bit, a hint of ylang ylang. Incredible. Drop dead sexy. mmmmm mmmmm--that's some good pussy. ;)

Halo, dear where's your thread?! I've got the Cocoa Lily on the other hand!

My dorky skin takes the cracked coconut and turns it into a ylang/amber-fest. Not a complaint by any means! I simply added a swipe or two of Coconut Breeze to bring out the coco-nuttiness I wanted. For a sweetness kick, I tried a layer of White Forest Cake over it. Yum! This is such a perfect scent for layering or using as a stand alone.

LV, you done good, as you always do! (Thank you for not adding jasmine and turning this into a "Beach" clone!)

This is like cracking open a coconut and pouring the milk over sun-warmed skin. It's musky, creamy, and sexy, but not heavy. It's totally different than that sunscreen coconut smell. Think back in college when you would go out and drink drink drink and the next day, the alcohol smell would be coming out of your pores? (Blech.) No? Just me? Well, anyway, it's like that, only instead of booze, you've been drinking coconut milk and that's what's coming out of your skin. It just melds. After a bit, a hint of ylang ylang. Incredible. Drop dead sexy. mmmmm mmmmm--that's some good pussy. ;)

Halo, dear where's your thread?! I've got the Cocoa Lily on the other hand!

You like my pussy?

My dorky skin takes the cracked coconut and turns it into a ylang/amber-fest. Not a complaint by any means! I simply added a swipe or two of Coconut Breeze to bring out the coco-nuttiness I wanted. For a sweetness kick, I tried a layer of White Forest Cake over it. Yum! This is such a perfect scent for layering or using as a stand alone.

LV, you done good, as you always do! (Thank you for not adding jasmine and turning this into a "Beach" clone!)

I can't do too much Jasmine for some reason it goes all Fatal Attraction on me.

OMFG! I finally got me some SWEET PUSSY! And yes- I can agree its absolutely amazing. Coconut creamy yummyness with a dry down like my beloved French Musk. Barely get any ylang... This smells like it should have alcohol on it. I want to slather my body with this:) this seems very light on me tho- can it handle BANG or BI?

I wore this for the first time a couple of days ago.

I'm not sure I can say anything that has not been said.. but...

OK.. just sexy, fucking hot awesomeness!! Really.

BTW the F word was absolutely necessary in the description. It's Sensual Harmony at the beach. I felt and smelled like a goddess. So HOT!

:purr: :purr: :purr: :purr: :purr:

Thats a 5 Kitteh salute!

Oh yes.. I can't wait to Bang my Sweet Little PC

Edited by StacyK

Yes you guys I banged the shit out of this Mofo today and to top off my sweet little pussy - I occo ambrosia'd that shit per halos suggestion. I smelled like sweet cherry pussy pie that had'nt a clue she was Bang!ed the fuck up.

Lord have mercy the BF did not stand a chance with my sweet delicious cherry creamy pussy.

Everyone needs to BANG! My sweet pussy. It begs for it.

All right, I've had my bottle for a week or so. I tried a dab when I first got it of course, but I figured I'd let it settle before I gave it a full day's wear. I had an empty spot in my "One a Day" list because of a trade, so I picked today to put on some Sweet Pussy.

Bad idea.

I am PMSing, and my hormonal skin chemistry is turning this to plastic coconut and fake vanilla musk :fright04238:

I can't wait to give this another try in a week or so...

Edited by Molls

You said LP Black works good around that time... what else?

Masked Man anything that is non foody or sweet. Like I put on Sweet Winter Chai and Its way to sweet.

I put on Midnight Cravings the other night for bed and it was like a dream for me. Anything that is dark or manly helps me.

Oh Velvet Moss, Teachers Pest.

OMG. Ok. I'm at work an hate posting from my phone. But I have to. I LOVE THIS PUSSYCAT. It is such a perfect scent for me I am dying. I can finally identify ylang for one thing. THIS IS THE PERFECT COCONUT OR COCONUT MILK OR MUSK OR WHATEER COMBO EVER.

This is the sexiest summer scent I have!!!

OMG. Ok. I'm at work an hate posting from my phone. But I have to. I LOVE THIS PUSSYCAT. It is such a perfect scent for me I am dying. I can finally identify ylang for one thing. THIS IS THE PERFECT COCONUT OR COCONUT MILK OR MUSK OR WHATEER COMBO EVER.

This is the sexiest summer scent I have!!!

Isn't it though? It's the creamiest coconut ever. This Pussy gives good cream.

Wore this again and just loved it. It is light so I really slather it on but it is wayyyyy sexy. I love Black Panther in a completely different way but Pussy Cat is slinkier to me. I don't even know what phero is best for this. I think it calls for its own phero...PussyCat Phero. I guess that would BI.

Now that I know how much I love Ylang I am disappointed that I never tried the Sensual Harmony one. Oh well I know now!

Wore this again and just loved it. It is light so I really slather it on but it is wayyyyy sexy. I love Black Panther in a completely different way but Pussy Cat is slinkier to me. I don't even know what phero is best for this. I think it calls for its own phero...PussyCat Phero. I guess that would BI.

Now that I know how much I love Ylang I am disappointed that I never tried the Sensual Harmony one. Oh well I know now!

Have you tried it with BANG? BANG MY SWEET PUSSY MDC! TRUST ME!

THERE'S MORE BOTTLES AVAILABLE ON ARTFIRE NOW!

Waaaahhhhh! I get nothing! Okay, an almost imperceptible scent... But so imperceptible to be almost nothing! I really really really want yummy coconut-creamy sweet pussy! Skin, I command thee to wear coconut perceptibly!

Dang. Still nothing.

Waaaahhhhh! I get nothing! Okay, an almost imperceptible scent... But so imperceptible to be almost nothing! I really really really want yummy coconut-creamy sweet pussy! Skin, I command thee to wear coconut perceptibly!

Dang. Still nothing.

omg Chai that is horrible for you!! Maybe try again some other time?

this is amazonian zee times sensual harmony, ie, gtfo incredibly smooth creamy [AZ] sexy purring [sH ylang] amazingness.

on the texture spectrum, it is not chewy on the one end nor sheer on the other...viscous liquid. foody for the foodies and kathleen turner floral for the floralies.

Mine is boosted with half bang! (thank you for splitting Mara!) and I had forgot about the bang and was gazed at inappropriately in meetings. I have to say boy did I smell the bang wet, but it was pretty well covered within about 90 seconds of drydown.

Dang. Still nothing.

That's exactly how it was for me too, Chai... so glad I'm not alone...

this is amazonian zee times sensual harmony, ie, gtfo incredibly smooth creamy [AZ] sexy purring [sH ylang] amazingness.

on the texture spectrum, it is not chewy on the one end nor sheer on the other...viscous liquid. foody for the foodies and kathleen turner floral for the floralies.

Mine is boosted with half bang! (thank you for splitting Mara!) and I had forgot about the bang and was gazed at inappropriately in meetings. I have to say boy did I smell the bang wet, but it was pretty well covered within about 90 seconds of drydown.

LOL.. I think it's like Sensual Harmony said "screw this!" I don't want to be married anymore then went and had a great single life living at the beach...

:purr:

Edited by StacyK

I think the cream in pussy devours the bang! rapidly.

LOL.. I think it's like Sensual Harmony said "screw this!" I don't want to be married anymore then went and had a great single life living at the beach...

:purr:

That's exactly what this is!